• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

15 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Don't attempt to deflect.  Here is your misrepresentation:

I never, anywhere said that it's okay to sin or that there aren't consequences.  You clearly misrepresented my position in an effort to discredit it and then based on that falsehood call my faith into question.  Yes, that's a personal attack, no matter how you try to disguise it.  I'm sure you'll understand if I refrain from further dialogue with you.  I pray that you fare well, sister.

So posting YO)UR words is a personal attack?  I'm constantly amazed at people who post here and get all hurt and spiteful when challenged.  You don't need to dialogue with me.  Believe as you will; I am only required by God to quote His gospel.  After that, I am to walk away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

On 05/02/2016 at 11:44 PM, ghtan said:

Rev 21:8 says "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, etc.-their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulphur." I'm sure we all know people who fall into those categories but have since repented and are therefore saved and hence will not be thrown into the lake of fire. Why can't the same apply to those who take the mark? Do you know any scripture that excludes them? 

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (Rev 14:9-11).

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (Rev 14:9-11).

Pretty hard to deny what is RIGHT THERE, in Scripture.  And yet they will do so.  I can't get my head around the reason for convincing one's self that the Bible can be manipulated to mean what you want it to mean.  I don't see any EXCEPT if you repent later in there.  It's a very sad situation.  Jesus will also say 'depart from me for I never knew you'  Sorry, I don't have the chapter and verse at hand.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, inchrist said:

To add to this....

If their repentance would not be accepted after accepting the mark of the image, why report twice that the hearers "repented not" Rev 16:9, 11  if they were not still morally capable of repenting?

Yes, that, and why even mention repenting unless it was an expected outcome?  The first four trumpets are measured judgments to convince those who took the mark and are engaging in image worship that they have erred and should repent.  What follows are the three woes where people do not repent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

index_zpsbqp5deqe.jpg

57 minutes ago, other one said:

index_zpsbqp5deqe.jpg

Isn't that a Pentagram?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Isn't that a Pentagram?

no.....   the triquetra.   It's originally from the tripple Celtic goddesses.  Later used by some for the trinity, and today to the New Age Religion people who tell me that it stands for what we would call the Antichrist. Beast, Devil and Prophet... It is on the front cover of Maryland Ferguson's book introducing people to the New Age Movement.  

Luciferians as far back as the 1970's would tell you that it is the mark of the beast.....  It is three 6's joined into an eternal symbol.    it may not have the circle as the mark.   Just wanted to put it out to be in the back of people's minds if/when they are asked to take it.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

A summation:

• Receiving the mark is a one-time event that aligns oneself with the false prophet.
  • Worshipping the image is ongoing lifestyle behavior that demonstrates continued allegiance to the false prophet.
  • The plagues are God's judgment and wrath for those who receive the mark and worship the image.  Those who chose to align with the false prophet made the wrong decision.  He is not God and should not be worshiped.
  • Receiving the mark and worshipping the image is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and can therefore be repented of and forgiven.

Therefore:

People can agree with and respond to God's judgment by forsaking the false prophet and ceasing worship of the image and be forgiven.  God's judgment and wrath are for those who align with the false prophet for as long as they persist in worshipping him.

It may help to understand that those who are the objects of God's judgment are "anyone who receives the mark and actively worships the image".  Those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved.

19 And I will grant wonders in the sky above
And signs on the earth below,
Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood,
Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.
21 And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Acts 2:19-21

Everyone.  No exceptions.  And I'll leave it at that.

1 hour ago, other one said:

no.....   the triquetra.   It's originally from the tripple Celtic goddesses.  Later used by some for the trinity, and today to the New Age Religion people who tell me that it stands for what we would call the Antichrist. Beast, Devil and Prophet... It is on the front cover of Maryland Ferguson's book introducing people to the New Age Movement.  

Luciferians as far back as the 1970's would tell you that it is the mark of the beast.....  It is three 6's joined into an eternal symbol.    it may not have the circle as the mark.   Just wanted to put it out to be in the back of people's minds if/when they are asked to take it.

Oh.  Well, I knew I had seen it before.  I won't be taking ANY mark; I've thought about it and I am ready to resist and die if need be.  Death doesn't scare anyone who knows the Lord is waiting on the other side.