• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, Joline said:

Well Of course we already know I believe the priesthood of Levi was a shadow of him and his work. He already accomplished the law. He waits for all whomsoever shall receive, then the kingdom shall come. He left nothing undone.

what then is our disagreement?

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

what then is our disagreement?

I do not know why some think he has not accomplished all the feasts? I thought you held that view LOL.

LOL The Lord is mighty to save, Thank you Lord

Edited by Reinitin
for got to quote who i was talking to and I do not know how to delete it

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

LOL The Lord is mighty to save, Thank you Lord

Well I think it was me. But I know what ya mean about not knowing how to use some of the features here

2 minutes ago, Joline said:

I do not know why some think he has not accomplished all the feasts? I thought you held that view LOL.

LOL The Lord is mighty to save, Thank you Lord. O.h I think we will suffer under the final judgments during the days of awe. I think The Lord will return with the voice of an arch angel and he trumpet of God on Yom Kippur and I think we will Start eternity dwelling under the heavens in peace with God and with our Lord as King on this earth, in our new bodies and new world during the feast of booths. So I might be one of those people.

14 minutes ago, Reinitin said:
2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

LOL The Lord is mighty to save, Thank you Lord. O.h I think we will suffer under the final judgments during the days of awe. I think The Lord will return with the voice of an arch angel and he trumpet of God on Yom Kippur and I think we will Start eternity dwelling under the heavens in peace with God and with our Lord as King on this earth, in our new bodies and new world during the feast of booths. So I might be one of those people.

Don't kick me to hard. But, I do believe Satan has done a little twisting through end time doctrines of eschatology to hide the truth about His second coming connecting to the fall feasts. People will have to lay aside some fleshly comforts and cultural fun to acknowledge the fall feasts connections to His second coming. 

Ok, so there ya have it. There's our disagreement.

3 minutes ago, Joline said:

I totally see the Feast of the Trumpets as the picture of the Rapture of the Church and the Feast of Atonement as the picture of His Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Feast of Tabernacles as a picture of the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ. The enemies of God totally beat up on Gods people during the days of awe. In my mind it is so clearly the anti-christ in power and Israel surrounded is awe. If he did his planting work on the exact days of the spring feasts. I think he will do his harvest work in observation of the fall feasts.

-

12 minutes ago, Joline said:

Also I know this about Our Lord. He does the word of God at His appointed times.

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Also I know this about Our Lord. He does the word of God at His appointed times.

Where are the times appointed for Christ to perform his priestly works?

Lu 9:51  And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,

The appointed times of the Levitical priesthood were due to it's weakness.

1  For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
2  For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
3  But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,141
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, thereselittleflower said:

There is absolutely NOTHING in Christian teaching, EVER that teaches Jesus is going to put the sins on the head of anyone.

And of course, by Christian teaching, you mean Catholic teaching.

Matt. 5:17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled."

According to Paul in Hebrews, Jesus has yet to fulfill all of the duties that were acted-out in the mikraw/rehearsal of Lev. 16's Day of Atonement. For why indeed would he fulfill some of the duties as they are written, but not all of them?

I'll leave this question for you all to consider, not just Therese.