• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,
    nor the heart of man imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love him

At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children

And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

so what i say?

i have been told, that i have weak faith, that need signs and wonder. im weak. 

i even did read, that all miracles do come from evil... well i live in wonders, dont know how to live without them anymore. healing (3 kids still live with me and you know kids.. ^^), help from Father in materialistic needs, everyday tips and teachings and suggestions/leadings from Father what to do, where to go, what to study from Bible...

i did go through many from all Bible by myself. in smaller way, of course.

many mistakes, that people did there, many wonders...

i cant, i dont want to live anymore other way.

and i THANK GOD, my Father, THAT HE DO REVEAL TO ME NEW THINGS ALMOST EVERY DAY 24+ years now.

i thank Him, that when i was lost, He did come and found Me.

if that evil, if that is weak faith... I THANK HIM FOR IT!

i dont deserve ,, that my faith is called "from evil"...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

59 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hello friend,

When my mother died  , I was so very sad ,I live in Canada and she died in Holland (where I was born) I flew to the Netherlands for her funeral.

I often talked with my Mom about salvation but was not really sure what she really believed.

The day of her funeral was a very dark day and it rained and there were thunder showers all day...

Everybody walked with umbrella's and at the funeral place they were giving umbrella's to the people who needed them.

During the sermons I pleaded with God to PLEASE  let me know where my Mom was, I asked Him to PLEASE  let the sunshine for a minute and to give me a sign if she was with Him. When we all walked to the place where she was getting buried and when it was time to let the coffin go down ,the sun started to shine right trough the grey clouds ,I couldn't have been happier !! 

I do believe God gives us often signs and we don't realize they are from Him.

Maybe we take tooo many things for granted

Not that I look for signs and miracles, I know He can do them  whenever He wants.  The Bible tells us to live by faith.!

We can't put God in a box ,many  people try but He's God so nothing is impossible with Him!

Isn't that a wonderful story?

Thank you,

Yes this is amazing, it is a very touching and very special testimony, I am glad I took the initiative to ask. It does show God's love manifested in action.

If I may, Jesus show your deep torment and grief and he did not let you carried it within you the rest of your life. That shows how much he has love you, and how special you are to him  and he turned your tears into Joy. Yes it is one of the most. Wonterful testimonies. 

Yes we should not walk from signs to signs, that I understant and thanks again. 

PS

My mother lived also in another city, in the beautiful Niagara Falls,

One Morning I was Awaken by the sweetest  voice you have ever heard, and it filed the room with the song, "When we all get to heaven, what a great day will that be, .......".

The day before I had a call that my mother was sick. And that was not the first time, but been busy did not go to visit her.

Then I understood that the Lord is calling her home, and He was telling me to go and visit her and that she wanted to see me.

And that's how it happens,  

And I had a flow of Joy coming grom within me, which I could not understand.

Perhaps my mother was asking Jesus to bring me to her, 

Thank you for sharing

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

i just add here - that, what i did say about pray, was what Father told me yesterday night. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/26/2016 at 3:39 AM, *Zion* said:

His authority is not up for question or debate,

It's not up for interpretation either:( which is why it comes in to question and debated often.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

36 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

It's not up for interpretation either:( which is why it comes in to question and debated often.

Amen :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello dear sister,  just like you I believe that the Holy Spirit gives signs, not only when we ask, but also when we don't ask, at it's own discrission, which no one can forbid the Holy Spirit to give a sign to someone else, and not even to themselfs.

Without intruding, and without asking the specifics was your experience,

because you ask or without asking 

And if you had asked, did you ask within the meaning;

"God give me a sign" 

Or you asked God to give you the specific sign you asked from him.

If you please.

Hello friend,

When my mother died  , I was so very sad ,I live in Canada and she died in Holland (where I was born) I flew to the Netherlands for her funeral.

I often talked with my Mom about salvation but was not really sure what she really believed.

The day of her funeral was a very dark day and it rained and there were thunder showers all day...

Everybody walked with umbrella's and at the funeral place they were giving umbrella's to the people who needed them.

During the sermons I pleaded with God to PLEASE  let me know where my Mom was, I asked Him to PLEASE  let the sunshine for a minute and to give me a sign if she was with Him. When we all walked to the place where she was getting buried and when it was time to let the coffin go down ,the sun started to shine right trough the grey clouds ,I couldn't have been happier !! 

I do believe God gives us often signs and we don't realize they are from Him.

Maybe we take tooo many things for granted

Not that I look for signs and miracles, I know He can do them  whenever He wants.  The Bible tells us to live by faith.!

We can't put God in a box ,many  people try but He's God so nothing is impossible with Him!

Isn't that a wonderful story?

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Thank you,

Yes this is amazing, it is a very touching and very special testimony, I am glad I took the initiative to ask. It does show God's love manifested in action.

If I may, Jesus show your deep torment and grief and he did not let you carried it within you the rest of your life. That shows how much he has love you, and how special you are to him  and he turned your tears into Joy. Yes it is one of the most. Wonterful testimonies. 

Yes we should not walk from signs to signs, that I understant and thanks again. 

PS

My mother lived also in another city, in the beautiful Niagara Falls,

One Morning I was Awaken by the sweetest  voice you have ever heard, and it filed the room with the song, "When we all get to heaven, what a great day will that be, .......".

The day before I had a call that my mother was sick. And that was not the first time, but been busy did not go to visit her.

Then I understood that the Lord is calling her home, and He was telling me to go and visit her and that she wanted to see me.

And that's how it happens,  

And I had a flow of Joy coming grom within me, which I could not understand.

Perhaps my mother was asking Jesus to bring me to her, 

Thank you for sharing

:emot-heartbeat: Thanks for sharing~~God is good~~all the time!

1. Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
    Sing His mercy and His grace;
    In the mansions bright and blessed
    He’ll prepare for us a place.

• When we all get to heaven,
      What a day of rejoicing that will be!
      When we all see Jesus,
      We’ll sing and shout the victory!
  2. While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
    Clouds will overspread the sky;
    But when
    trav’ling days are over,
    Not a shadow, not a sigh.
  3. Let us then be true and faithful,
    Trusting, serving every day;
    Just one glimpse of Him in glory
    Will the toils of life repay.
  4. Onward to the prize before us!
    Soon His beauty we’ll behold;
    Soon the pearly gates will open;
    We shall tread the streets of gold.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Eha said:

What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,
    nor the heart of man imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love him

At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children

And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

so what i say?

i have been told, that i have weak faith, that need signs and wonder. im weak. 

i even did read, that all miracles do come from evil... well i live in wonders, dont know how to live without them anymore. healing (3 kids still live with me and you know kids.. ^^), help from Father in materialistic needs, everyday tips and teachings and suggestions/leadings from Father what to do, where to go, what to study from Bible...

i did go through many from all Bible by myself. in smaller way, of course.

many mistakes, that people did there, many wonders...

i cant, i dont want to live anymore other way.

and i THANK GOD, my Father, THAT HE DO REVEAL TO ME NEW THINGS ALMOST EVERY DAY 24+ years now.

i thank Him, that when i was lost, He did come and found Me.

if that evil, if that is weak faith... I THANK HIM FOR IT!

i dont deserve ,, that my faith is called "from evil"...

psalm 16:7-11

I praise the Lord because he advises me.
    Even at night, I feel his leading.
I keep the Lord before me always.
    Because he is close by my side,
    I will not be hurt.
So I rejoice and am glad.
    Even my body has hope,
10 because you will not leave me in the grave.
    You will not let your holy one rot.
11 You will teach me how to live a holy life.
    Being with you will fill me with joy;
    at your right hand I will find pleasure forever.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

On 26/02/2016 at 7:46 PM, Ezra said:

Since we have the written Word of God, seeking for signs and wonders indicates unbelief.  It was true when Christ walked the earth, and it is true today.  When the Antichrist appears he will show signs and lying wonders to deceive the world. 

Indeed!

Luke 18:7-8

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

"......surely GOODNESS and MERCY shall FOLLOW me all the days of my life, AND I WILL DWELL in the HOUSE OF THE SAVIOR MESSIAH KING forever."

".... these signs shall FOLLOW those who believe and abide in Me....."

"IF  (("IF"))  the SAME SPIRIT that RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD dwells in ......

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans...version...   But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies.