• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

7 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Seriously though, 

really ?  Do you love what God loves, and hate what God hates ?

DO HIS WORD (((what HE says concerning each situation?)))

Do you love Jesus ?

(((according to HIS DEFINITION((in Scripture))/ practice and example of what "LOVE" is )))

((not wicked men's definition))

Live according to HIS DIRECTIONS on how to live - the way HE TAUGHT HIS disciples, and teaches HIS disciples TODAY ? 

Do you(((Seriously though, really))) WANT to be HIS DISCIPLE ? ((positive answer expected))

what are you on about, Jeff? 
do you have some reason to doubt any of this? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I don't remember if he mentioned it cleanses us daily or not,

but he did also point out TODAY that much doctrine CONTRARY TO TRUTH/ SCRIPTURE/  claims that JESUS BLOOD IS NOT ENOUGH

He did. I watched the sermon and I felt so much relief when I heard this. He said that the blood is continually cleansing us day by day...which is why it's so imperative that we believe/have faith because it is our belief ( or faith ) that appears to be the dynamic on our part. It's His continually cleansing on His part that gives us salvation.

The only unforgivable sin that I am aware of is the sin of unbelief. I remember as I was in outright rebellion by catering to flesh that I remember that I never once doubted who Jesus was, what He did on the cross or even How much He loved me. Love was the only constant I had when going through this rebellion.

Let us love one another for love is from God. ( 1 John 4: 7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. )  

Attached is an image of two brothers hugging ( from a television series ) and these two brothers had constant conflicts between each other. I am including it only to give a visual and how it is we should all love each other deeply since love is from God like John says. 

Brothers Hugging (2).jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Catsmeow

I see where you are coming from so let me give you a BIG hug:emot-heartbeat:,,,,,,,,,,,I believe the intention of the OP is getting to the heart of WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUMS,demonstrating the LOVE of Jesus Christ,,,,,that same Love,that same Jesus that abides in every believer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if there comes a day or even a time of day when anyone starts putting their very own thoughts & words(without the help of the Holy Spirit) in a reply,for whatever reason(bad day,didn't pray,bad mood,rubbed the wrong way-lol) then clearly,,,,,,,,NOT UP FOR IT!!!! Without the Power of the Holy Spirit to guide our steps we can all trip & stumble and maybe say something we may regret,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,solution?Yeah,shhhhhh      PRAY!

This Blessed Place is our podium,it is as a stage with a very wide & broad audience,,,,,,,,,,we cannot become so wrapped up in conversation that we forget others are watching,reading,listening and WE just might be the ONLY image of Christ they will ever have the opportunity to see,,,,,,,,,If we knew that one unbeliever was reading & it was his last hour on this earth,what would we want that person to hear?God Bless the Peacemakers,the humble,the meek,the kind & compassionate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all,Praise Jesus!                           With Love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Catsmeow

I see where you are coming from so let me give you a BIG hug:emot-heartbeat:,,,,,,,,,,,I believe the intention of the OP is getting to the heart of WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUMS,demonstrating the LOVE of Jesus Christ,,,,,that same Love,that same Jesus that abides in every believer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if there comes a day or even a time of day when anyone starts putting their very own thoughts & words(without the help of the Holy Spirit) in a reply,for whatever reason(bad day,didn't pray,bad mood,rubbed the wrong way-lol) then clearly,,,,,,,,NOT UP FOR IT!!!! Without the Power of the Holy Spirit to guide our steps we can all trip & stumble and maybe say something we may regret,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,solution?Yeah,shhhhhh      PRAY!

This Blessed Place is our podium,it is as a stage with a very wide & broad audience,,,,,,,,,,we cannot become so wrapped up in conversation that we forget others are watching,reading,listening and WE just might be the ONLY image of Christ they will ever have the opportunity to see,,,,,,,,,If we knew that one unbeliever was reading & it was his last hour on this earth,what would we want that person to hear?God Bless the Peacemakers,the humble,the meek,the kind & compassionate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all,Praise Jesus!                           With Love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen and  beautifully said!!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 3/20/2016 at 0:13 PM, kwikphilly said:

I just wanted to add,if it is not edifying then why say it?

That is actually a good question itself! I would say, if one's purpose, upon self examination, is NOT to edify, then maybe your are right, and silence could be better.

There are some things that can be said, that some would find edifying, while other would not, especially in controversial topics I think. Many of the responses I have made over the years, have been made, with the suspicion that the person I am responding to, will not or can not hear, understand, or accept what I am saying. This is also true in some posts I initiate - I know that there will be some who just will not, for whatever reason, accept what I have to say. 

Often I will post things, not to be controversial or combative, but for the sake of those, who can accept and be edified by my posts. These things are here for years, and one never knows how many people might be reached and edified, by the things we say.

Blessings Mega

There are some things that can be said, that some would find edifying, while other would not, especially in controversial topics I think.

Great point Mega,,,,,,,that is where the access of the Power of the Holy Spirit comes in,,,,,,,,,,

one never knows how many people might be reached and edified, by the things we say.

The "heart" of the matter,isn't it?    God Bless you,great thread,,,,,,,,              Love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

On March 20, 2016 at 2:13 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Mega,,,,,,

What a beautiful OP,I do pray it stays on the main board & gets read by all,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you for posting the "question"

Recently I asked myself,,,,"Am I up to this?",,,,,,,,,Hmmmmm? For  years I only focused only on what I was accountable for,my responses,replies,words and it never mattered if I heard ugly or negative posts(I simply went about MY FATHERS business),,,,,,,,I prayed & refused to "re-act",,,,,,

Then without warning I lost focus & heard all the contempt,negativity,and ugliness ,,,,,,it became overwhelming and rather than "join in" or partake or "listen to" or say something that was not loving,kind,good,compassionate,understanding,forgiving & Christ like,etc,,,,,,  I took a break,walked away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if I find I have"nothing nice to say" it is much better to say nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just wanted to add,if it is not edifying then why say it? Perhaps it is good to stop talking for awhile and spend some time with the Lord,just YOU & GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                             With Love-in Christ,Kwik

It is good to see you back, your response here, of it not mattering if you heard negative, you only focused on your Father's business, and your next part, until you saw all the ugliness.  Recently I "saw" all the darkness around, and your words here somehow helped me to understand.  Its always there, but we can't let it distract us.  Welcome back!

Absolutely hmbld,,,,,,,absolutely,Amen!!!

We have to shine the Light of the Lord,sometimes we suddenly realize we are  in the midst of darkness but that is the very best place to SHINE!!!!God Bless you,we are not alone,,,,,,,EVER,,,,,Glory to God

With Love-in Christ,Kwik                    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Absolutely hmbld,,,,,,,absolutely,Amen!!!

We have to shine the Light of the Lord,sometimes we suddenly realize we are  in the midst of darkness but that is the very best place to SHINE!!!!God Bless you,we are not alone,,,,,,,EVER,,,,,Glory to God

With Love-in Christ,Kwik                    

Wow. That truly blesses me. I'm in such darkness much of the time but that makes sense.  Cats

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I have really appreciated reading all the comments & have been very encouraged. Together we can help others as we address our posting. I know that in the eschatology section where I usually hang out, it can get very heated, thus of late I am trying to balance my interaction by going in other areas & relating on everyday topics.

Marilyn.