• Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Hazard,

Brother in Christ,

Thank you,for sharing your thoughts ,

Thank you for your reply,

It surely gave me an idea,were your opinion is coming from,

we may agree to dis-agree,Respectfully,.again,ty.

Blessing,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

I should add for those interested, there are three heavens beside the Heaven where God now lives. Where God lived before He created the HEAVENS  is not mentioned in Scripture so its a waste of time debating this.

Beside the Heaven where God now dwells (Gen. 21:17; 22:11,15 : 2 Cor. 12:1-3; Deut. 26:15; 1 Kings 8:30) there are tow other spheres called heaven.

Paul speaks of three heavens (2 Cor. 12:1-3). The third heaven is here called Paradise where God lives.

The other two heavens are the clouds(Gen, 1;8; 7:23; 8:2; Job 38:9, 34; Isa. 14:14; Jer. 51:16) and the starry space between the Earth and the Heaven where God lives, (Gen. 1:15-20; 22:17; Isa. 14:12-14; Ps. 8:3).

Heaven at this time is the capital of the Universe, for God has His capital city, the new Jerusalem, His capitol building, the Heavenly Temple of Tabernacle, and His throne in the Temple in Heaven. This city is described by John in Rev. 21-22,. This capital city will continue to be in Heaven until; the end of the Millennium and then it will be moved from Heaven where God now lives, to the planet Earth (Rev. 21:2, 9-21).

Many Scriptures speak of God's throne being in Heaven (Ps. 103:19; Rev, 4:1-2). That God has a real temple in Heaven is clear from Rev. 4-5; 11:19. 14:17; 16:17. God owns and rules in the Heaven of Heavens (Gen. 14:19, 22, Ps. 11:4; 89:11; Luke 10:21; 11:2.)

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, 7Dove77 said:

Hazard,

Brother in Christ,

Thank you,for sharing your thoughts ,

Thank you for your reply,

It surely gave me an idea,were your opinion is coming from,

we may agree to dis-agree,Respectfully,.again,ty.

Blessing,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

Thank you 7Dove77.

I am only too happy to share what I have gained over these last 50 years of intense study, trying to disprove the Bible where I am truthfully happy, I FAILED! Praise Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit for opening my eyes and heart!

You will see by all the Scriptures I posted in answer to many questions putto me, sorry if I miss any, , Jesus is now in Heaven, in His flesh and bone body, scares and all to prove it, sitting at His fathers right hand, and waiting for the Father to tell Him to return and rapture, capture, translate, call it what ever one likes, ALL THOSE IN HIM, and bring them to Heaven to protect them from going through the tribulation. We will meet Him in the air when He comes to get us.

The, after the tribulation. He will come back to the Earth WITH US, to put down all rebellion and usher in a one thousand year reign, with us helping in various positions as kings and priests, I would be happy enough just to be allowed to clean His sandals.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hazard, none of the scripture you posted really tells us anything about where heaven is....   just that it exists.....

When Nimrod was building the tower of Babel, he was building something that could reach where God was.....   And God came down and said that they were capable of doing whatever their mind was set to do so he broke up their little party.....    and what they wanted to do was to build something that would reach into Gods place of living.....   we know that you can't do that just with going up.    I do believe that there is much more to our world that we can not see.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

20 minutes ago, other one said:

Hazard, none of the scripture you posted really tells us anything about where heaven is....   just that it exists.....

When Nimrod was building the tower of Babel, he was building something that could reach where God was.....   And God came down and said that they were capable of doing whatever their mind was set to do so he broke up their little party.....    and what they wanted to do was to build something that would reach into Gods place of living.....   we know that you can't do that just with going up.    I do believe that there is much more to our world that we can not see.

That is not entirely so~ when the air got thin enough they would indeed arrive in the presence of The Lord :thumbsup: 
We know by Scripture that God is outside the universe which He is continually expanding! This in order for us to
understand the creation points to Him but does not encompass Him.... for in Him Who has no limits or boundaries
the conceptual boarders must point toward but not surround!   Love, Steven

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

More than one.

1 Cor 15:22-24 - For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.  But each in his own turn:  Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.  Phil 3:20,21 - But our citizenship is in heaven.  And we eagerly await a Savior form there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Here it says our citizenship is in heaven.  A Post-Trib Rapture does not avail this.  For we never make it into Heaven.

A Pre-Trib Rapture allows us to get into Heaven (the Fathers House - John 14), and thus our heavenly citizenship is secured.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Not sure what point you're trying to make here.  Our citizenship IS in heaven, not WILL BE in heaven.  He is talking about us already being in heaven positionally, as in this verse:

• But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.  Ephesians 2:4-6

Note the past tense.  The verse from Philippians you quoted has zero bearing on the timing of the rapture.

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

That is not entirely so~ when the air got thin enough they would indeed arrive in the presence of The Lord :thumbsup: 

I've been on top of Pikes Peak and that's about 14,000 feet   still breathing up there....    can you really build something that high?  :)  I guess if we set our minds to it.

Just now, other one said:

I've been on top of Pikes Peak and that's about 14,000 feet   still breathing up there....    can you really build something that high?  

according to God because of unified language they could

Ge 11:6-7
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

KJV

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

according to God because of unified language they could

Ge 11:6-7
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

KJV

we've been trying to get back to that same existence  ever sense... 

Just now, other one said:

we've been trying to get back to that state ever sense...

I have been so humbled by God's Word that in and of myself there's is nothing to rely upon...
and when I turn to Him with this understanding I am received by Him Who can literally do
anything .... We who are in Christ Jesus have The Father's Hand about us and most do not
realize the significance of this possession that we are!  But we shall by His Grace and Finished
Work...   Love, Steven