• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

18 hours ago, Sister said:

Who are they?

Isaiah 10:22   For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Are they only of the last generation that exist before Christ's return?  The ones who survive Armageddon?

The remnant that returns to Israel is the in-gathering of the Jews from all over the world at the Second Coming of Christ.  It would appear that the entire remnant will mourn to see Christ, repent and be converted, and receive Christ as Lord and Savior.  Those who are still rebellious will be destroyed.

Since the Lord Himself will deal with all the enemies of Israel gathered at Armageddon, it will not be a matter of "surviving" Armageddon, since all those enemies will be supernaturally wiped out. See Revelation 19.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, Sister said:

When the Kingdoms of Israel and later Judah rebelled against the Lord, he "scatter[ed them] among the nations." Lev. 26:33 There they intermarried with all peoples, which is why the Jews who have returned to the Holy Land are of all nationalities and hence appearances.

So they are all Samaritan's then?  Mixed Jews?

Jer. 23:3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

The Lord knows who are his, and has been gathering them and will gather them in his own due time to their folds/abodes, plural.

So the Lord has already brought them into their folds, their tribes?

You are shotgunning way too many questions. I'll answer only the first two.

1) Samaritans were non-Jews who were imported, by the Assyrians, into the Holy Land from other nations. They were not "mixed Jews" per se, although there was some limited intermarriage after the Jews returned from Babylon. They never became part of the Jewish nation as a whole.

But the Jewish people always accepted into the fold non-Jews who converted to the faith. This is why there are Jews who have so many different physical characteristics: Russian, Ashkenazi, Ethiopian, Moroccan, etc.

2) Some have been brought to their lands, others not yet.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

The remnant that returns to Israel is the in-gathering of the Jews from all over the world at the Second Coming of Christ.  It would appear that the entire remnant will mourn to see Christ, repent and be converted, and receive Christ as Lord and Savior.  Those who are still rebellious will be destroyed.

Since the Lord Himself will deal with all the enemies of Israel gathered at Armageddon, it will not be a matter of "surviving" Armageddon, since all those enemies will be supernaturally wiped out. See Revelation 19.

Hi Ezra

Yes I know there will be remnants that are alive when Christ returns.  So is that all the remnant's of Israel which is what I am asking?  Do you see just the end time remnants as the "whole house of Israel".  What about past generations?

8 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

You are shotgunning way too many questions. I'll answer only the first two.

1) Samaritans were non-Jews who were imported, by the Assyrians, into the Holy Land from other nations. They were not "mixed Jews" per se, although there was some limited intermarriage after the Jews returned from Babylon. They never became part of the Jewish nation as a whole.

But the Jewish people always accepted into the fold non-Jews who converted to the faith. This is why there are Jews who have so many different physical characteristics: Russian, Ashkenazi, Ethiopian, Moroccan, etc.

2) Some have been brought to their lands, others not yet.

Yes ok, that's right, my mistake.  Only the Northern tribes were mixed with the Assyrians which became "Samaria".  The real Jews are intermingled also.  So what does that make them?  It doesn't really matter to me, because that's not where I am heading.  I want to know if you guys see "the whole house of Israel" consisting only of the end time Jews, or Israel?  What about the generations before that have already died.  How are they all sifted?

Amos 9:9   For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

The house of Israel cannot just be just sifted with the last generation?  What about the rest?  Each and everyone belonging to this house will be sifted through.  This is the sifting of ISRAEL, and not the same "sifting" as the sifting of the nations.  There is a difference.

Isaiah 30:28   And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Ezra

There are two wars in Israel.  The first war involves all the kings who war each other.  It starts off with the Kings of the East coming in to Israel (the medes), and they come in to fight the False Prophet's kingdom, the beast with the 10 kings leading them.  The false prophet and his beast are the occupiers of Israel.  The Kings of the east are upset with this, and will have their allies also,  So every nation must pick a side, and together they all war each other.  This will be the third world war, all there in that place.  Whoever is in the way of the crossfire will be killed.

Revelation 9:18   By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

The next war in Israel, straight after, is when the Lord comes to stop THAT WAR, or no flesh would be saved.  Christ appears in the sky, and they all get frightened.  All the kings kiss and make up, and assemble their armies together to war the LAMB.  This is Armageddon.  Christ will destroy those armies first, and then judge the rest of Babylon.  All the very wicked will be destroyed.  The remnants of Israel during this time will be sifted.  Not all are chosen to enter the kingdom during the millennium.  Only those by "the election of grace".

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Those who are in "the election of grace" don't know the Lord Jesus Christ.  Those who do know him will be in "the first resurrection".

There is two different groups.  One is chosen for the first resurrection, and the other is chosen to be brought into the kingdom of God on earth in Jerusalem.  One group will be changed to spirit, and the other will remain flesh.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi Ezra

Yes I know there will be remnants that are alive when Christ returns.  So is that all the remnant's of Israel which is what I am asking?  Do you see just the end time remnants as the "whole house of Israel".  What about past generations?

Sister,

Between 70 AD and the Second Coming of Christ, God does NOT distinguish between Jew and Gentile.  All are guilty before God, all need to repent and be saved.  Once "the fulness of the Gentiles" is completed within the Church (Jew and Gentile in one Body), God begins to deal directly with Israel.

"The time of Jacob's trouble" is during the Tribulation (3 1/2 years), and when Christ comes the second time, He then gathers the believing remnant of Israel.  Revelation 12 gives us a glimpse of this remnant (the Woman clothed with the sun representing believing Israel and "remnant of her seed" representing the believing remnant before the Second Coming):

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days... And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent... And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

It is not so hard to understand ..

ONE group is IN Christ be they Jew OR Gentile it matters not for THEY are ONE .. but Sister is NOT speaking of those IN Christ but is speaking of those who are of the ELECTION of GRACE .. and THAT GROUP is ANOTHER GROUP all together.

Think about it, IF those Israelites being taught in the kingdom but are STILL FLESH, then doesn't that answer ALL questions without it needing to even be explained??

Because ALL who are IN Christ are CHANGED INTO SPIRIT at the 2nd coming right, it is so SIMPLE it needs no explanation, because OBVIOUSLY then, those who remain FLESH and yet are gathered into the restored kingdom, well they were obviously NOT IN CHRIST because they are still flesh & that equates to a simple 1+1 = obvious beyond obvious.

THEY were NOT Christians .. shock horror, this goes against all those churches whose MARKETING propaganda states that ALL who do not believe in Christ simply burn in hell .. fear mongers and charlatans is what those types are and woefully ignorant of God's PLAN .. we need to get rid of that naïve outlook pronto.

LISTEN to GOD for crying out loud .. I don't care if you've read this before, because people obviously STILL don't get it .. READ THIS AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN until it SINKS IN .. for the love of God, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE open your eyes :

ROMANS 11

28 As concerning the gospel, THEY are enemies for your sakes: BUT as touching the ELECTIONTHEY are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (PAST .. PAST .. PAST GENERATIONS (and a remnant of "todays" generations) that NEVER HEARD OF CHRIST or never received the HOLY SPIRIT of CHRIST'S  DOCTRINE which is NEEDED TO RAISE THEM as per Romans 8:11, that is, those who were BLINDED by God Himself for a PURPOSE even though they REJECTED Christ, THOSE "enemies of the GOSPEL")

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through THEIR unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now NOT BELIEVED, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (DURING the MILLENNIUM)

32 For God hath concluded THEM ALL in UNBELIEF, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

THEY are of the ELECTION OF GRACE ..  THOSE WHO GOD HAS BLINDED for a PURPOSE !!!! And THEY are NOT CHRISTIAN okay .. let that sink in .. THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMPLE .. BABY SIMPLE.

God already told us this 2000 years ago .. WHY can't people SEE the SIMPLE message being spelled out in LAYMENS terms even?

Please, go back and read the WHOLE BIBLE over and over again UNTIL it sinks in, and NO CHURCHES or BOOKS this time .. YOU do the WORK YOURSELVES as Christ COMMANDS .. STOP being LAZY and depending on so called "learned men" and so called "men of authority" .. what, like Billy Graham & co who turned out to be Satanic MASONS of HIGH DEGREE .. SEE .. WAKE UP and do YOUR OWN SEEKING and stop trying to fast track by listening to the MANY of whom Christ said, the MANY do not understand .. as is testament to THEM not being able to understand this SIMPLE matter even .. what, 2000 odd years and STILL they can't see .. oh boy .. but YOU .. WE .. don't have to be like THEM, just BELIEVE God without all the complex doctrines which are just intellectual posturing for self recognition / showing off, and disciple chasing for monetary gain and notoriety .. I tell you, THEY have their own reward already.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Serving said:

It is not so hard to understand ..

ONE group is IN Christ be they Jew OR Gentile it matters not for THEY are ONE .. but Sister is NOT speaking of those IN Christ but is speaking of those who are of the ELECTION of GRACE .. and THAT GROUP is ANOTHER GROUP all together.

Think about it, IF those Israelites being taught in the kingdom but are STILL FLESH, then doesn't that answer ALL questions without it needing to even be explained??

Because ALL who are IN Christ are CHANGED INTO SPIRIT at the 2nd coming right, it is so SIMPLE it needs no explanation, because OBVIOUSLY then, those who remain FLESH and yet are gathered into the restored kingdom, well they were obviously NOT IN CHRIST because they are still flesh & that equates to a simple 1+1 = obvious beyond obvious.

THEY were NOT Christians .. shock horror, this goes against all those churches whose MARKETING propaganda states that ALL who do not believe in Christ simply burn in hell .. fear mongers and charlatans is what those types are and woefully ignorant of God's PLAN .. we need to get rid of that naïve outlook pronto.

LISTEN to GOD for crying out loud .. I don't care if you've read this before, because people obviously STILL don't get it .. READ THIS AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN until it SINKS IN .. for the love of God, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE open your eyes :

ROMANS 11

28 As concerning the gospel, THEY are enemies for your sakes: BUT as touching the ELECTIONTHEY are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (PAST .. PAST .. PAST GENERATIONS (and a remnant of "todays" generations) that NEVER HEARD OF CHRIST nor received the HOLY SPIRIT of CHRIST'S  DOCTRINE which is NEEDED TO RAISE THEM as per Romans 8:11)

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through THEIR unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now NOT BELIEVED, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (DURING the MILLENNIUM)

32 For God hath concluded THEM ALL in UNBELIEF, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

THEY are of the ELECTION OF GRACE ..  THOSE WHO GOD HAS BLINDED for a PURPOSE !!!! And THEY are NOT CHRISTIAN okay .. let that sink in .. THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMPLE .. BABY SIMPLE.

God already told us this 2000 years ago .. WHY can't people SEE the SIMPLE message being spelled out in LAYMENS terms even?

Please, go back and read the WHOLE BIBLE over and over again UNTIL it sinks in, and NO CHURCHES or BOOKS this time .. YOU do the WORK YOURSELVES as Christ COMMANDS .. STOP being LAZY and depending on so called "learned men" and so called "men of authority" .. what, like Billy Graham & co who turned out to be Satanic MASONS of HIGH DEGREE .. SEE .. WAKE UP and do YOUR OWN SEEKING and stop trying to fast track by listening to the MANY of whom Christ said, the MANY do not understand .. as is testament to THEM not being able to understand this SIMPLE matter even .. what, 2000 odd years and STILL they can't see .. oh boy.

I think it is fair to think of them as something along the lines of a restoration of the prophets.  However, this does not mean they won't be Christians.  What he is saying is that they will be saved the way he was.  Paul says in 1 Timothy 1:13, " Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief."  

Paul seems to have been given understanding for why he was spared as a Pharisee.  He was shown mercy because when he was acting as a Pharisee persecuting the church, he acted in ignorance and unbelief.  Therefore, it could be said that this was not the same motivation for the ones who were paying Judas to betray Christ (Matthew 26:14-16).  It could be said that their motivation was not in ignorance, but that there was a deeper motivation.  

Therefore, what it is saying is that there is a remnant that is innocent of the same motivation of the Jews who want to resurrect the prosperity of Israel any way they can.  Because, think about it, I know that everyone I have ever met in the church has had a genuine desire for everyone to repent whether they are Jew or Gentile in ancestry.  There are so many in the church today willing to be told that this is the right thing to do, they will choose to find a way to understand the false teaching of replacement theology with the desire that their repentance might even bring some of the one's carrying the identity of Jew to Christ in the modern world.  It is something to note, this widespread willingness to do this considering the accusation that they are guilty of this.  The church just eagerly accepted this, more than likely, to be an encouragement that would bring salvation to the Jews.  

But, really think about it.  If there is a bigger state of Israel, which it is growing, it is not shrinking and yet somehow people think that this growing state is going to be the victim of Islam.  I don't know why they think there would be such a dramatic shift in the direction we are going.  It is looking more and more like the state of Israel will be the home of the Antichrist.  

But, if this state of Israel grows, and the people still do not accept Christ as their savior, still continue to venerate the same teachings, and then think that someone embodies their picture of what a Messiah would look like.  What does the world look like for Christians if there are two competing Messiahs and one of the ones saying theirs is the true Messiah also calls themselves God's chosen people over and above the Christian church who has been teaching a false replacement theology the whole time.  

There is a common phrase that goes something like, "The world's not big enough for the both of us."  

That is what will happen soon.  The remnant will then be like Paul and be acting in ignorance and unbelief in support of the opposition Christ, and they will be spared in their time.  But, there is no possibility that they will not be Christians because every knee will bow and every tongue will have to confess Him as Lord to share in blessings (Romans 14:11).    

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Thanks Gary

I presume from those scriptures you gave you are speaking of the last generation only?

I beleive the scripture you quoted is speaking to that effect but the Lord is ever merciful.  I beleive he has plans for all Israel.