IGNORED

Counterfiet Christianity well and alive Today ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

11 minutes ago, algots said:

I agree. What I'm talking about is the flippant usage of false teacher/follower by people on these threads who know nothing about the core beliefs of others.

You forget, you're responding to one who has been, on numerous occasions, accused of being false. Even though no one has even asked me of my views on God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Trinity, or any of the other essentials.

Yes, algots, I have also been accused of being a false teacher, and that term is indeed used flippantly by many who do not hold to the fundamentals of the faith.  We live in a time of spiritual confusion and apostasy.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

That is simply not the case.  Bible-believing Christians hold to common fundamentals of the faith, which false teachers reject. For example Herbert Armstrong, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christadelphians, and others reject the deity of Christ and the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. Therefore they must be considered false teachers. We could discuss many other fundamentals, including the true Gospel and all the false gospels which are being disseminated.

here is the funny thing Ezra, ? I don't even know Herbert Armstrong,  and never did , but you say I follow him ? that if false .

7 minutes ago, algots said:

Don't sweat it. I think he made a mistake by aligning a non-peripheral to the heretical teachings which believe the same non-essential as you.

It's like me believing the JWs are correct in their view of Holidays and someone mistakes my alignment with this view to them because they teach the things about Holidays with which I agree. However even Scripture says I'm allow to believe this.

Romans 14:5 King James Version (KJV)

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

To most, one cannot agree with a peripheral without believing the core beliefs.

:ph34r:

9 minutes ago, algots said:

Don't sweat it. I think he made a mistake by aligning a non-peripheral to the heretical teachings which believe the same non-essential as you.

It's like me believing the JWs are correct in their view of Holidays and someone mistakes my alignment with this view to them because they teach the things about Holidays with which I agree. However even Scripture says I'm allow to believe this.

Romans 14:5 King James Version (KJV)

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

To most, one cannot agree with a peripheral without believing the core beliefs.

what do they believe according to the holidays, please tell ? I would like to hear it , shalom

Just now, algots said:

That the Holidays shouldn't be celebrated, because they have been corrupted and created by worldliness.  However, though I agree with this, my reasoning goes further. If I place one day as more holy that the rest, what does that say of the rest?

interesting ,thank you

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

here is the funny thing Ezra, ? I don't even know Herbert Armstrong,  and never did , but you say I follow him ? that if false .

You certainly seem to follow his teachings, so maybe you got those second-hand.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

That the Holidays shouldn't be celebrated, because they have been corrupted and created by worldliness.  However, though I agree with this, my reasoning goes further. If I place one day as more holy that the rest, what does that say of the rest?

I think we need a holiday once in a while. Even Jesus attended a wedding celebration. I know a wedding isn't actually a holiday, but it is sort of like one and Jesus was alright with attending. He even turn the water into wine. So I see this has God's way of saying it is okay to have celebrations and holidays once in a while. But of cores you can do what you personally think is right for you to do.

19 minutes ago, Ezra said:

You certainly seem to follow his teachings, so maybe you got those second-hand.

so would you call me a brother with you in the lord, ? or not,  if I have a similar pattern of thought like this guy, that  you think I follow ?

would you call me brother ? or do you reject me, ? I have to ask, ?

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I think we need a holiday once in a while. Even Jesus attended a wedding celebration. I know a wedding isn't actually a holiday, but it is sort of like one and Jesus was alright with attending. He even turn the water into wine. So I see this has God's way of saying it is okay to have celebrations and holidays once in a while. But of cores you can do what you personally think is right for you to do.

I think we need to stop thinking about our selves in this stage of the game , for we are in the end times, and many are not looking at the evil barreling down on us, ? I think we need to really place GOD first , and work out our salvation, before we start to celebrate anything, ?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I think we need to stop thinking about our selves in this stage of the game , for we are in the end times, and many are not looking at the evil barreling down on us, ? I think we need to really place GOD first , and work out our salvation, before we start to celebrate anything, ?

Fine then. Do has you wish. Lets have no more weddings, no more birthdays, no more anniversaries. Lets live a life of sorrow until the end comes. And lets stand in judgment of all of those who dare to laugh, and dance for joy. Each can do as they see well with their own soul. But I sort of think that people who think that way are trying to make themselves out to look holier then the rest of us. I see no where in the Bible where God says do not laugh, or do not celebrate. Having a holiday meal with my family does not mean that I am ignoring the work of God. Having that meal with my family may just be the work God wants me to do.