IGNORED

Counterfiet Christianity well and alive Today ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

would you call me brother ? or do you reject me, ? I have to ask, ?

Well let's start with a very basic question. Who is Jesus?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

6 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Fine then. Do has you wish. Lets have no more weddings, no more birthdays, no more anniversaries. Lets live a life of sorrow until the end comes. And lets stand in judgment of all of those who dare to laugh, and dance for joy. Each can do as they see well with their own soul. But I sort of think that people who think that way are trying to make themselves out to look holier then the rest of us. I see no where in the Bible where God says do not laugh, or do not celebrate. Having a holiday meal with my family does not mean that I am ignoring the work of God. Having that meal with my family may just be the work God wants me to do.

you have taken my comment way out of proportion,  I am talking about the worldly celebrations, you have made it to where we need to stop the laughter and that is not it , ,I am talking about serious  understanding of what our world is doing and what the world believes , and we as believers, are sucked into the worlds secular culture, and if we continue to do that, there will be no difference between a believer and a non - believer, for we have compromised, to be part of the world and want to blend in, .so wheres God in this ?

we have already ignored many of the things we are not to be doing, . if we want to be of the world, and do everything for its fun and its what everyone does, then be my guess, but we are a called out group a royal priest hood, a saved group , for a special purpose, to bring salt to , to the world , but if the salt loses its taste then what , there is no more,  and , what is the light when it is covered , it does not help anyone to see,? in this dark and wicked world, I am not saying to give up your fun and laughter, but we are to be a example through our lives and what we do , to be different, if not , then ,what are we believing in ?

to be in the world and love the world is to be a enemy of God, for we cannot serve two masters,  not my words , its Gods words to those that want to follow , and be faithful ,

thank you blessings

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

If you want to do it, then go ahead. However, if I don't want to, in your mind, am I allowed not to do it with no negative connotations from you for not doing it? Will I, somehow, be viewed as "broken" because I wish not to do it? There's the issue.

I think I said that. Or at less I try too. As I said

" But of cores you can do what you personally think is right for you to do"

While giving my views on what I think I should do.

I did have some words for Sinnersaved. But that was addressed to him. And again I was stating what I think. Which I have never been shy about doing on here.

3 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you have taken my comment way out of proportion,  I am talking about the worldly celebrations, you have made it to where we need to stop the laughter and that is not it , ,I am talking about serious  understanding of what our world is doing and what the world believes , and we as believers, are sucked into the worlds secular culture, and if we continue to do that, there will be no difference between a believer and a non - believer, for we have compromised, to be part of the world and want to blend in, .so wheres God in this ?

we have already ignored many of the things we are not to be doing, . if we want to be of the world, and do everything for its fun and its what everyone does, then be my guess, but we are a called out group a royal priest hood, a saved group , for a special purpose, to bring salt to , to the world , but if the salt loses its taste then what , there is no more,  and , what is the light when it is covered , it does not help anyone to see,? in this dark and wicked world, I am not saying to give up your fun and laughter, but we are to be a example through our lives and what we do , to be different, if not , then ,what are we believing in ?

to be in the world and love the world is to be a enemy of God, for we cannot serve two masters,  not my words , its Gods words to those that want to follow , and be faithful ,

thank you blessings

Alright. I will admit my confusion in understanding what you are saying. But you said we shouldn't be celebration anything. So I took that to mean we no longer get to have Thanksgiving and 4th of Julys. So  yes, I am confused. :confused:

6 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Alright. I will admit my confusion in understanding what you are saying. But you said we shouldn't be celebration anything. So I took that to mean we no longer get to have Thanksgiving and 4th of Julys. So  yes, I am confused. :confused:

no apologize  at all, I totally understand , and I want to just, point people to the truth of the roots of some of these holidays,

many don't want to hear it , and so it is hard to research it, if people refuse to see the truth , its not my word , its Gods word,

and if we are not following  what He says, then what are we even doing ?

blessings.,  to you

See. We can disagree and still  be nice to each other about. :rolleyes:

Just now, LadyKay said:

See. We can disagree and still  be nice to each other about. :rolleyes:

yes,

there is really no room for being rude or , hateful , we are to be compassionate to each other, helping and building ,;)even when views are different , thank you for your honesty