• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

The dragon is Satan.  The beast is a fallen angel.  The false prophet is a human.  Again, no one in Revelation is referred to as the Antichrist.  You can't just make up some person, call him the Antichrist, and then say that the beast possesses him at some point and then he's known as the beast.  There's no support for that.  Revelation only speaks of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

The beast cannot be an angel because the terminology in 17:8a and 17:8b is that the person dies.    Which does not apply to angels.    You have the entire bible to point out one case of an angel dying.

I did not say that the person is the Antichrist in Revelation.   The person is no longer in the Antichrist stage during the last 42 months.    It is the same person, of course, but the person is no longer the King of Israel (illegitimate).     

The term Christ means "King of Israel".    The "Anti" Christ will be someone thought to be the "King of Israel" instead of the rightful King - Jesus.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Last Daze.......

1 John 4:3

And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

1 John 4:2-3

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

1 John 4:1-3

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

You are correct,as a matter of fact I do believe(correct me if I am mistaken) only in the Book of John is the term "THE antiChrist" isv used &even then it is referred to as "the spirit OF",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not in Revelation                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

We can easily make many ASSUMPTIONS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

15 minutes ago, douggg said:

The beast cannot be an angel because the terminology in 17:8a and 17:8b is that the person dies.    Which does not apply to angels.    You have the entire bible to point out one case of an angel dying.

I did not say that the person is the Antichrist in Revelation.   The person is no longer in the Antichrist stage during the last 42 months.    It is the same person, of course, but the person is no longer the King of Israel.     

The term Christ means "King of Israel".    The "Anti" Christ will be someone thought to be the "King of Israel" instead of the rightful King - Jesus.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

No, it doesn't necessarily mean a person dies.  However, the verse does clearly state that he comes up out of the abyss.  Show me one scripture that talks about a human coming up out of the abyss.  The abyss is for evil spirit beings.  The beast is an evil angel.

No, it doesn't necessarily mean a person dies.  However, the verse does clearly state that he comes up out of the abyss.  Show me one scripture that talks about a human coming up out of the abyss.  The abyss is for evil spirit beings.  The beast is an evil angel.

Actually the terminology does mean that he dies.    It is in similitude to that said of Jesus in Revelation 1.4,  from him which is, and which was, and which is to come .

I never said the end times person, a human, comes out of the abyss.   

Regarding the possession of the end times person, in my view, the disembodied spirit of the person there now who eventually ascends out of the abyss and referred to as the beast - is Nimrod, who had some nephilim gene in him, that became dominant as he matured.

The beast is of the seven kings in Revelation 17, so he cannot be an angel.   King 7 will be the little horn, who becomes the Antichrist, who then becomes the revealed man of sin - who then

becomes the beast of Revelation 13.     That he must continue a short space is the 42 months after he is killed and brought back to life, possessed by the unclean spirit that ascends out of the bottomless pit.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Edited by douggg

16 hours ago, douggg said:

Actually the terminology does mean that he dies.    It is in similitude to that said of Jesus in Revelation 1.4,  from him which is, and which was, and which is to come .

I never said the end times person, a human, comes out of the abyss.   

Regarding the possession of the end times person, in my view, the disembodied spirit of the person there now who eventually ascends out of the abyss and referred to as the beast - is Nimrod, who had some nephilim gene in him, that became dominant as he matured.

The beast is of the seven kings in Revelation 17, so he cannot be an angel.   King 7 will be the little horn, who becomes the Antichrist, who then becomes the revealed man of sin - who then

becomes the beast of Revelation 13.     That he must continue a short space is the 42 months after he is killed and brought back to life, possessed by the unclean spirit that ascends out of the bottomless pit.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Scriptures show the abyss to be a holding place or prison for evil angels.  There is nothing to suggest it holds the disembodied spirits of people.

• And Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Legion”; for many demons had entered him.  They were imploring Him not to command them to go away into the abyss.  Luke 8:30-31
  • And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.  When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison.  Revelation 20:2-3,7

The abyss is a place where evil angels are held against their will and can exert no influence.  We know from Daniel 10 that certain angels are princes of earthly kingdoms.

• Then he said, “Do you understand why I came to you? But I shall now return to fight against the prince of Persia; so I am going forth, and behold, the prince of Greece is about to come.   Daniel 10:20

If you consider the beast to be the prince of Rome, as I do, then Revelation 17:8 can be paraphrased as such:  The beast that you saw influenced Rome into power.  His influence ceased because he was cast into angel prison.  He will be released from prison and again spawn a world kingdom, then he's done.

To me, this view has significant scriptural support not just with the ones listed but with other verses as well.  I would get into the seven heads of Satan's power, throne, and authority and show how this prince is an eighth king and is of those seven but that's a whole other discussion.

Scriptures show the abyss to be a holding place or prison for evil angels.  There is nothing to suggest it holds the disembodied spirits of people.

• And Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Legion”; for many demons had entered him.  They were imploring Him not to command them to go away into the abyss.  Luke 8:30-31

Perhaps you have not been understanding what I have been writing.   I am not saying people (purely humans) are in the bottomless pit.   I recognize that angels are there, and demons, which are nephillim who when the nephillim die they become the demons, unclean spirits.

I am of the opinion that Nimrod was essentially a nephillim, and he is in the bottomless pit as an unclean spirit.   If Nimrod were purely human, I don't think he is there.    

Do you think the flesh tormenting locust which will come out of the bottomless pit - are fallen angels ?   

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Edited by douggg

The abyss is a place where evil angels are held against their will and can exert no influence.  We know from Daniel 10 that certain angels are princes of earthly kingdoms.

• Then he said, “Do you understand why I came to you? But I shall now return to fight against the prince of Persia; so I am going forth, and behold, the prince of Greece is about to come.   Daniel 10:20

If you consider the beast to be the prince of Rome, as I do, then Revelation 17:8 can be paraphrased as such:  The beast that you saw influenced Rome into power.  His influence ceased because he was cast into angel prison.  He will be released from prison and again spawn a world kingdom, then he's done.

To me, this view has significant scriptural support not just with the ones listed but with other verses as well.  I would get into the seven heads of Satan's power, throne, and authority and show how this prince is an eighth king and is of those seven but that's a whole other discussion.

The bible does not mention a "prince of Rome".    And no-one saw (beheld) the not in the bible "prince of Rome" angel to be amazed by his return.   I am not seeing the scriptural support for "the prince of Rome" angel, that you are.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

The bible does not mention a "prince of Rome".    And no-one saw (beheld) the not in the bible "prince of Rome" angel to be amazed by his return.   I am not seeing the scriptural support for "the prince of Rome" angel, that you are.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

While the prince of Rome isn't mentioned specifically, the precedent is clear. 

What scriptures support the idea that demons are disembodied Nephilim spirits, or that Nimrod was essentially a Nephilim, or that he is making an appearance in the last days?  Please list them.

Given the supernatural / natural connection between the beast and the false prophet, it won't be difficult for those who dwell on the earth to discern his prior existence.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

8 hours ago, douggg said:

I am of the opinion that Nimrod was essentially a nephillim, and he is in the bottomless pit as an unclean spirit.   If Nimrod were purely human, I don't think he is there.    

Gen. 10:1 The sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. ...6 The sons of Ham were Cush... 8 And Cush begot Nimrod...

Nimrod's genealogy was purely human.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/2/2016 at 8:48 AM, Last Daze said:

I've yet to hear a good explanation as to how a covenant can be confirmed for seven years when it's broken in the middle, or am I missing something?

Because the Hebrew word used for confirm is gabar/1396 and means to Be strong, by implication to Prevail, or to Act Insolently. So this "Confirmed" actually means this Man of Sin/Beast/Anti-Christ forces an agreement on Israel, and he does so in a pompous, insolent manner. The same man that forces the agreement, breaks the agreement. After Satan is cast out of Heaven and possesses the Anti-Christ. We know this is the trigger, for Revelation 13 says he was given power to overcome the Saints for 42 months. 

God Bless