• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Exactly or you hit the nail on the head as the expression go.   I have been through things that i would absolutely not write about in this forum.   I think also some of your trials and tribulations are for you and you alone as to encourage us in our journey.  Tangible and intangible are very real people. The bible says so and i have confirmed that myself.    Pligrims Progress by [John Bunyan ] is a very good analogy of a chirstian walk and the dangers, pitfalls and the rest  he will face when he starts his pilgrimage to his destination, the pearly gates. 

It's good to share - it should not be something kept hidden or left untaught, nor should over-emphasis be given the evil one - which takes our eyes off of our walk.  As a new believer I got hit - I hate to even recall it.  I knew nothing, and was so fearful of sharing it - afraid I would have my children taken from me. I suffered immensely.  Finally a Christian neighbor recommended the book "The Adversary"  I then grasped what I had endured.  Much of government is now evil, so a believer who told their experiences to a secular counselor would be in a lot of trouble.  My cousin was struggling and alone, and made a passing remark to someone from the office of aging or some help she was getting, about wanting to end it after her dog died. Police broke into her house, took her out without shoes (from what she told me - I wasn't there) and forcibly put her in a mental institute. She called me, hysterical, begging for help. I phoned the public defender - very nice man - but I asked if her rights were violated. He told me "no" - that if someone makes such a remark, you can be forcibly removed from your home and committed.

Our institutions are evil to one degree or another. Satan operates in darkness - and keeps us from seeking help, using our natural fear of being deemed unsound. And even if you shared it with another believer - they may not have reached the level of spiritual growth that you have - which actually causes satan's attacks on you. They may be clueless. I asked for prayer aloud in church one time, for someone who was being harassed by another, and I stated openly that I thought the harassment was satanic.  The assistant pastor looked at me oddly, then quickly changed the subject.  It is experiences such as this that cause believers to keep silent about these types of spiritual assault.  It's a sad reflection of the watered-down caricature of scripture teaching in churches today.  Satan takes different forms: a roaring lion, yet we are warned of his wiles.  We've all known people who exhibit 'wiles' - they can't be trusted.  You are uneasy about them. A psychopath is a person who lies. Our government is full of them - it's run by lawyers and we now live in a police state; many don't know this yet.  We've heard the multiple news stories of police rabidly beating human beings - such as Freddie Gray, until his spine was severed. What 'spirit' drove that assault?  Look at the lies that inevitably follow.  Police in the next town to us allowed a police dog to rip a man apart until he died.  Troopers executed my neighbor's grandson; he wasn't armed. Look up Plea4change. There are good and bad people in the following professions, but unfortunately, demonically controlled individuals seek positions of power over others.  Forbes top 10 list of jobs that attract psychopaths explains why the country has grown progressively evil.  I believe we are living in a time of unparalleled evil.  Habakuk cried out to God due to the evil he witnessed.  David cried out in the psalms "there is no one who does right" - any Christian looking on the contemporary scene has to feel dismay.  When our children were in grade school, on back to school night we visited the school library. Looking through the books, we were appalled that there was a book on witchcraft.  We are not in a safe society today:  

1. CEO

2. Lawyer

3. Media (Television/Radio)

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police Officer

8. Clergy person

9. Chef

10.Civil Servant

7. Police officer

8. Clergy person

9. Chef

10. Civil servant

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

When Moses was called by the Lord to  go to pharaoh with the message to let his people go, Moses dropped his staff and it turned into a serpent as a sign. What did pharaoh magicians do, he did the same, he dropped his staff also and his turned into a serpent and we know what happened.  This was a physical manifestation of wickedness, but there are similar things that goes on in the unseen realm.  remember, Moses was a man of God, and satan challenged him.

My point is, sometimes ,the battles seems trivial or harmless even for a believer, but they can be terrible and in the beginning terrifying.  Satan knows you are now a soul winner and in your quest for serving the lord he will come to first put fear, when he sees you standing and praising God, he will come in with temptations, seducing spirits and plot things to cause you to sin.  when you see through his lies, he will send afflictions to your body and play intense life situations with your life.   In fact, he comes to wear you out.  Through all this, you are praying and will only select the people who would not think you are crazy.  When the people avenue has been used up and you are only with the bible and prayer, it can be a lonely, cold place.   But this is where Paul mentions the suffering and the rest, it does not necessarily means physical, but spiritual affliction is just as terrible as physical.

I write this as many here may be going through troubling times serving the lord, while others may not.  Yes, when there are no avenues to turn because you feel people will shun you or reject you, you yourself has to look back and see that Lord is with you and trust in his word and persevere and you become a man of war.  We do not fight against flesh and blood.      Think, this is my last on this subject here or any forum. But just wanted believers to know, these battles are very real.    

Just want to say also.  My church going background is based on the conventional baptist church, which does not teach about spiritual warfare and such.  They preach more exegetical and has very or almost nothing to say about spiritual warfare.  The lord has allowed this in my life and i have to press on and i am here today to still praise and give him thanks for the gift of salvation and to see me through in my walk .   I am a man of war, there is no choice in the matter.  I always admire David against Goliath.  What was David's word to Goliath.   

Edited by warrior12

Sorry - it wouldn't allow me to edit:

1. CEO

2. Lawyer

3. Media (Television/Radio)

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police officer

8. Clergy person

9. Chef

10. Civil servant

So we have CEO's representing special interest groups influencing lawmakers, we have lawyers enacting unfair laws and running the country, the media who reports only what they want to control the masses, salespeople selling things using power of persuasion to their advantage and to your disadvantage, surgeons performing unnecessary surgeries, journalists slanting the news, police officers abusing power, clergy misrepresenting the truth, chefs (hard one), civil servants being paid for not doing their jobs.

This is a satire of course - but maybe not too far from truth.

4 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

When Moses was called by the Lord to  go to pharaoh with the message to let his people go, Moses dropped his staff and it turned into a serpent as a sign. What did pharaoh magicians do, he did the same, he dropped his staff also and his turned into a serpent and we know what happened.  This was a physical manifestation of wickedness, but there are similar things that goes on in the unseen realm.  remember, Moses was a man of God, and satan challenged him.

My point is, sometimes ,the battles seems trivial or harmless even for a believer, but they can be terrible and in the beginning terrifying.  Satan knows you are now a soul winner and in your quest for serving the lord he will come to first put fear, when he sees you standing and praising God, he will come in with temptations, seducing spirits and plot things to cause you to sin.  when you see through his lies, he will send afflictions to your body and play intense life situations with your life.   In fact, he comes to wear you out.  Through all this, you are praying and will only select the people who would not think you are crazy.  When the people avenue has been used up and you are only with the bible and prayer, it can be a lonely, cold place.   But this is where Paul mentions the suffering and the rest, it does not necessarily means physical, but spiritual affliction is just as terrible as physical.

I write this as many here may be going through troubling times serving the lord, while others may not.  Yes, when there are no avenues to turn because you feel people will shun you or reject you, you yourself has to look back and see that Lord is with you and trust in his word and persevere and you become a man of war.  We do not fight against flesh and blood.      Think, this is my last on this subject here or any forum. But just wanted believers to know, these battles are very real.       

I recently went through a battle so intense I did not think I would make it. I had underwent surgery, and drove out to do a one day job, and slid in the snow. A trooper mistook my disabilities as impairment, (It was DAYTIME; I was going to WORK)  even though my handicapped placard was in full view. Two troopers lied in the very face of the evidence and the witness of a man who helped me. I have a flawless driving record. We contacted every government agency - not ONE would help. The lawyer we hired was crooked and kept bleeding us for more money until we refused.  Do not kid yourselves - the constitution is dead.  I was the ONLY one who didn't break the law. The lawyer told me the prosecutor refused to drop the charges because 'it would make police look bad and open them up to a lawsuit.'   My husband & I never knew the system was so corrupt. I held my ground and refused to lie and stood up to the corrupt judge. Our neighbor is a judge who we appealed to and he helped some.  What of those who don't know a judge??  I finally won but it almost killed me. Everyone told me to lie and accept the plea - even my pastor.  I refused.  This country is corrupt, ugly, dirty, and abominable through and through. My cousin is a lawyer who worked in the Justice Department. He said he quit because it was so corrupt.  I'll not speak of it again - it was too painful. Pray for God to act- until you experience it, you do not know how evil it is.  Please pray for God's judgment on those that persecuted me and my husband. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord..."  Pray too for the wrongfully convicted.  After my experience, I KNOW how people in positions of power abuse innocent people.

For those who are ready to handle a heavy dose of truth:  Demons are actively assigned to specific areas - states, cities, churches. The verse in Daniel which states that "A powerful prince of Persia" attempted to prevent the answer from coming.  http://www.gty.org/resources/sermons/1356/Satan-How-Does-He-Operate

Here is an excerpt:  

How does Satan work in his own children?  Through preventing and through perverting.  Let me give you a third way – through politicking.  Satan works in his own people by influencing governments and nations.  You say, “How does Satan influence governments and nations?”  I had a most interesting conversation about a year ago with a young man who had been very involved in a society called the Mark Age Society which is a very upper echelon, demonic, séance-oriented, witchcraft-oriented group.  They have contacts with many mediums.  They meet in Santa Monica in a very large house, and they’re very wealthy people that are involved in it; some of them are very well-known people in the music industry.  And he was meeting with them quite regularly in this Mark Age Society, and he was finding out amazing bits of information, which he was passing on to me.  And I was getting information to which nobody in the world was exposed except this little group of people. 

He was telling me, for example, that those people have the knowledge of certain demons, and they know where certain other demons are assigned.  Now, whether or not you can believe all the demons say is a good question.  But what he found out, be it true or not, is very interesting.  Likely there’s some truth to it.  He was saying that the demon who is in charge of America, the one who is responsible for propagating certain demonic influence in America, is very high up in the U.N.  He indwells a certain figure who has some connection with America in the United Nations.  Now, that’s just one little piece of information he gave me.  I don’t want to tell you too much, or you’re liable to get your brain boggled.  He also said they told him where in the universe – supposedly on Mars and Jupiter – was the location of the headquarters of the demonic force, and this all was being passed on to him from mediums and spirits that they were contacting.  And he was saying that the demons have a network in the governments of countries like our own by which they control these countries. 

I could be wrong - there is so much we don't know involving the spiritual realm - but I think something huge is about to break. Again - I could be wrong - but I think that satan has opposed Christians so badly that God is going to act.  The above information let me see "spiritual forces of evil in high places."  I don't think any Christian can afford to look the other way and pretend there isn't a severe battle going on.  Churches have to stop worrying about who is going to bake cupcakes or light the Christmas tree - we've been too lackadaisical.  We are in a battle.  Like it or not.  I wish it weren't so, but life and God has let me see the deadly nature of the battle.  We need to be in much prayer.  "Be sober...be vigilant...your enemy, the devil, prowls around as a roaring lion seeking who he may devour..."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

It's so interesting that you asked this question, as I think I'm experiencing demons right now. :o

I had taken my Lord for granted, after being a believer as a small child, you can forget the one most precious to you, but I realised I was slowly starting to come away from the Lord, and so within the last month began to speak to God much more regularly and pray, and read my Bible, and then luckily I found this site and have been reading people's comments about various threads. But I've been having trouble sleeping, dropping in and out a lot, and having vivid ideas that something strange was watching me. Then the visions started, of a presence or presences near me, reaching for me, and just when I wake up and say 'in the name of Jesus Christ...' they disappear. It's mildly unsettling, and it does wake me up in a hurry, but I'm not too worried as I still have that feeling of security because I know God Almighty is watching over me and protecting me from such things. I think the demons know I've suddenly got a lot closer to the Lord and they don't like it.

I'm just so thankful for all of you whose faith strengthens my own, and you do set a wonderful example for me. I am indeed Blessed, thank Jesus and the good Lord. :emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 4/2/2016 at 5:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess

It's not a guess but believing.

None of them have any power over us unless we allow it.

If we believe then we follow (Jesus Christ), and the power over them is huge. Never ever doubt.. but believe.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:42 AM, MorningGlory said:

You're blessed to not have been bothered by them.  I hope you never are for it's very unsettling.

I have had some weird experiences.

Years ago when I was studying the bible online with a mentor via Yahoo Messenger we would have messages pop up using our IDs while we were chatting. Sometimes they would appear on one end but not the other which is normally impossible. They would also appear when we would sometimes play games on the old Yahoo gaming parlours, in the private games rooms, which my mentor (an experienced hacker) told me is impossible.

Then when we would save out notes on Yahoo messenger to refer to them later, any such messages would disappear. Again according to my friend is equally impossible.

One night I had this dream (at least I think it was a dream, might have been a vision cuz I am not totally sure if I was asleep) where I was surrounded by choking blackness, the kind where you literally cant see your hand in front of your nose. I hear the name of Lucifer whispered all around me.

Then I really did wake up and saw a black....something....passing over my body. Scared the crap out of me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Then I really did wake up and saw a black....something....passing over my body. Scared the crap out of me.

that really is common across the world...