• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Saved.One.by.Grace said;

"

God doesn't make junk."

Love it, God never ever has made junk, and God never ever will make junk.  :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

23 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Saved.One.by.Grace said;

Love it, God never ever has made junk, and God never ever will make junk.  :thumbsup:

you know, that sounds well and good - and what is commonly meant by it is true - but the scripture actually says this: 

Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory — even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?
(Romans 9:21-24) 

of course, Paul refaces this with "what if" -- but there it is, nonetheless, authored by the Holy Spirit, a description of God making 'vessels for dishonorable use' 
. . . so if that fits your definition of 'junk'  . . . well, this chapter of Romans is 'challenging' to a lot of people's theology and outlook on the life in general in a number of ways. 

or were we talking about a Chinese style of sailing ship? 

3272616901_f60f9ea824.jpg

(( because that is properly known as a "junk" ^_^ ))

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11

4 hours ago, post said:

you know, that sounds well and good - and what is commonly meant by it is true - but the scripture actually says this: 

Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory — even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?

of course, Paul refaces this with "what if" -- but there it is, nonetheless, authored by the Holy Spirit, a description of God making 'vessels for dishonourable use' 
. . . so if that fits your definition of 'junk'  . . . well, this chapter of Romans is 'challenging' to a lot of people's theology and outlook on the life in general in a number of ways. 

God never created or made a Chines junk or any other kind of junk. Man makes or builds junk.

"

Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?"

When a potter makes a vessel he makes it able to hold any liquid's perfectly. He does not make them full of holes, no handle, no base, no lid.

Now the vessel can either hold water for honourable use or poison for dishonourable use, either way, what ever it holds, its still a perfect vessel.

The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the vessel from the palace has the brew that is true!

This has nothing to do with the original creation or the re-creation of the Earth

Romans 9:22,  What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"

Vessels of Wrath, Here God speaks about, the Jews who were;

Stubborn (9:6). Proud (9:310), Blind, (11:7); Ignorant (10:3), Fallen, (11:12), Angry (10:19), Disobedient (10:21), Rebellious (9:32), Cast away (11:15), Cut off (11:24), Spared Not (11:21), Broken off (11;21), Unbelieving (11:20).

Romans 9: 23-24, And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,  V. 24, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

The essels of mercy, These are the Jews and Gentiles converts to Christianity (V.223-24).

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/2/2016 at 4:17 PM, post said:

of course, Paul refaces this with "what if" -- but there it is, nonetheless, authored by the Holy Spirit, a description of God making 'vessels for dishonorable use' 

Off topic.  Please relate this to DNA.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

10 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Off topic.  Please relate this to DNA.

DNA is a "vessel" -- it carries information. 

if God made some vessels for 'dishonorable purpose' -- are those "junk" ? 

what are we calling "junk" here? ((not Chinese boats. that was obviously an attempt at humor on my part))
is junk merely 'purposeless objects' or 'objects that have dishonorable purpose' ? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I agree.  I am horrorified that some scientists are now using recombinant DNA between humans and animals.  There's no end to the perversity that's possible with this kind of tinkering.  No wonder many believe, as I do, that Jesus is coming back soon.  As for the movie "Splice", I'm sure I've seen it because I watch a lot of science fiction stories.  Science Fiction now becomes Science Fact.  Frightening what could or will happen.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:45 AM, kwikphilly said:

God forbade these types of things,,,,,,let alone HUMANS with animals,utter perversion! And God always warns us for good reason not just because HE SAYS SO!!!!  But honestly,"because He says so" is good enough for me,,,,,,,these things will undoubtedly have horrible consequences & disastrous results,,,,,,,very scarey indeed!

In all this work I believe a platform for what is coming in antichrist

{snip} from 101 answers from end times:

46. Will the Antichrist be assassinated and come back to life?
back to life?

As we discovered in answering the previous question, there are several passages in Revelation that clearly speak of the death and resurrection of the Antichrist. Having concluded that the Antichrist is not a resurrected individual from the past, the answer must be that he will be a future individual who will be violently killed (probably assassinated) and miraculously raised from the dead during the Tribulation.

Just think of the overwhelming impact this will have on the world: At the climax of history a great ruler will be cut down, only to experience a healing that will inevitably be compared to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Rv 13:3-4 and 17:8 record the worldwide amazement at the resurrection of the Beast.

I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" (Rv 13:3-4)

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come. (Rv 17:8)
(from 101 Answers to the Most Asked Questions About the End Times, by Mark Hitchcock, Copyright © 2001 by Multnomah Publishers, Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.) {snip}

I have often wondered about this statement of our Lord

Jn 3:5

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
KJV
if you accept this in the simplest form in hermeneutic then you have birth the natural (God way as creation design) and supernatural by
The Work of The Holy Spirit... since stipulated as necessity there suggest another way this might occur as to natural birth... I believe
through genetics this supposed miracle shall be portrayed. A cloned body may be a perfect conduit for the demonic plans of satan :noidea:   
Love, Steven

"Will the Antichrist be assassinated and come back to life?

back to life?"

No. The Antichrist is a mortal man (Rev. 13:18),  and Jesus will personally slay him at His second advent (Dan. 7:11, "I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame." . . . .  Isa. 11:4; 

2 Thess. 2:7-8; " V. 7, For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

V. 8, And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

If Christ is going to slay him at His second Advent, then he must be nothing more than a mortal man at that time and not a resurrected immortal man from the dead.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

40 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

No. The Antichrist is a mortal man (Rev. 13:18),  and Jesus will personally slay him at His second advent (Dan. 7:11, "I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame." . . . .  Isa. 11:4; 

2 Thess. 2:7-8; " V. 7, For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

V. 8, And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

If Christ is going to slay him at His second Advent, then he must be nothing more than a mortal man at that time and not a resurrected immortal man from the dead.

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware that the AC is human. That means I have been wrong in a few of my posts. I have to rethink. I'm really glad.

18 minutes ago, Kan said:

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware that the AC is human. That means I have been wrong in a few of my posts. I have to rethink. I'm really glad.

Thank you, my pleasure. here it is again,

Rev. 13 : 18, Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible students. If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell everyone who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium. Also, The mark of the beast will not be 666.

There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18).

The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers.

The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18.

So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.