• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, other one said:

I think that happened in June of 1967....    Israel has control of Jerusalem and only allow others to be there.

Had this happened already, there would be no Dome of the Rock, or the Al-Aqsa mosque standing in Jerusalem.  It is only after the battle of Armageddon, and the cleansing of Jerusalem and the Jews, that this prophecy will be fulfilled by Christ Himself.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

42 minutes ago, Qnts2 said:

And there was no red heifers which met the scriptural requirements.

I believe the red heifers are already in place in Jerusalem.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/perfect-red-heifer-discovered-us-sent-israel-purify-coming-third-jewish-temple/

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

There have been a couple of possibilities but I do not believe one has been found yet.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/45005/new-jersey-red-heifer-disqualified-jewish-world/#Bv8dFm2hOvVWrxdv.97

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Thx Marilyn

Do you consider them(Israel)to be only Jew's ?

Hi n2thelight,

I believe Israel consists of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Greetings Marilyn C,

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 4:59 PM, Marilyn C said:

It seems to appear that there is the end of the Gentile rule & then the beginning of God`s rule.

When Jesus was asked about those `days` of the `end of the World` (system by the Gentiles, Matt. 24: 3) He says –

`And if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved;.....` (Matt. 24: 22)

So we realise, (I believe) that God will shorten the time of the Gentiles rule, which then leaves a space till God`s kingdom.

I believe the days are shortened because of the unprecedented arming of the nations and the inability of the nations to prevent wholesale destruction. The Battle of Armageddon will actually prevent such a catastrophe, because Christ will intervene. There is no gap produced as you suggest.

Kind regards

Trevor

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

39 minutes ago, TrevorL said:

Greetings Marilyn C,

I believe the days are shortened because of the unprecedented arming of the nations and the inability of the nations to prevent wholesale destruction. The Battle of Armageddon will actually prevent such a catastrophe, because Christ will intervene. There is no gap produced as you suggest.

Kind regards

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

I agree with your thoughts on Armageddon as the Lord gathers them together..... As regards the `no gap,` then when do you see all those other events I mentioned.

- The Lord connects with Israel. Israel mourns. (Zech. 12: 7 – 10)

- The people of the nations are judged as to how they treated Israel. (Matt. 25: 31 –  46)

The Lord sets up the kingdom.

- King – David, regent, Priests & Rulers. (Jer. 30: 9  Isa. 66: 21  & Luke 19: 17)

- Many people of Israel are brought from all over the world to the land of Israel. (Isa. 66: 20)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Ezra said:

Had this happened already, there would be no Dome of the Rock, or the Al-Aqsa mosque standing in Jerusalem.  It is only after the battle of Armageddon, and the cleansing of Jerusalem and the Jews, that this prophecy will be fulfilled by Christ Himself.

I guess you could look at it that way, but i prefer to carry out the full context of it kicking in the last generation by reading on a few more verses.  Whatever the case, it seems that we are not likely to have to wait too long to see.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

39 minutes ago, other one said:

I guess you could look at it that way, but i prefer to carry out the full context of it kicking in the last generation by reading on a few more verses.  Whatever the case, it seems that we are not likely to have to wait too long to see.

it wont take long ? we are about to face more then waiting with our hands behind our backs, for we are about to enter in a tribulation that we are not even ready for, and its coming , and when it does happen, then we will see, how close we are,

I believe we are watching , the wrong signs, and that as the jews were not ready for Jesus when He came, we are going to repeat the same thing, for we are expecting to view one thing, when we are really going to be caught by surprize

hello Other one, I am back, ready for some truth and some, real words of scripture , I will take it straight out of the bible, so everyone can follow with me on chapter and verse, for I want to make sure that I am with in the guidelines of telling the truth ,sop no one can say other wise, I miss you brother ? shalom

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

The tribulation is all about deception

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

The tribulation is all about deception

No Religion is all about deception,

for Religion, =is belief, and you will follow what you believe,  and most will do this with out checking it out and research =ing, what they believe, and why they believe, and so , when we are not doing our part, in understanding what we are wanting to believe in, then we fail our selves and all of those around us, . and so we have tribulation if we believe or don't believe any way , the saved does not get excused from tribulation, for we are appointed to tribulation,

remember the sun shines on the just and the unjust, , and the rain falls on the just and the unjust, correct ?

shalom my sister