• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, other one said:

i have a couple of old acquaintances who are deep into the New Age Religion stuff that tell anyone that they are setting up the structure for the Antichrist within the workings of the UN.

They say that at the present time in the late 90's this was the planned mark.   they refer to it as the eternal 666 mark for it is three 6's intertwined with no start or stop.

images1.jpg

Just a distraction. The beast rises from the middle eastern deserts, is Arab in descent and Islamic; believes in Sharia and forced religious conversion on pain of death or enslavement. Not gonna be some fancy UN politico with perfect suits and even better hair.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Really? When scripture says it will be a mark on the hand or forehead you pick spiritual possession as the reality of Rev 13:16-17?

And what does 'polls' or polled' mean in this context? It certainly isn't 'seduced'.

What does spiritual warfare look like to you? Is it like World of Warcraft? Immortals? Gods of Egypt? You seem to be alluding to a battle between good spiritual people and evil spiritual people. Do you not realize that the power of the Holy Spirit is far greater than that of any other spirit? Those whom are overshadowed by the Spirit are protected from any evil spirit and from what I have experienced all spirits bow to the Spirit of God.

I fight spiritual battles all the time and I would think most followers of Jesus and children of God do the same. The battle is always for the heart and the mind. It's been that way since Eve ate of the tree and will not end until Jesus returns and puts an end to the rebellion at the last battle. I am around people that do not follow Jesus and in fact mock the bible. I have never thought of any of them as anything other than brothers that have not come to Christ. Am I to think they are all possessed of an evil spirit that my spirit must battle, sword and shield? 

So tell me, what does Ephesians 6 really mean.  Tell me.    If you are of the opinion i am telling you untruths, then i cannot blame you as you obviously have not been there.  I have stated many times that i would not engage in trying to explain spiritual battles as it would sound like foolishness to men, even believers.  I am aware of what the Bible says, but i am a living soul and knows what i have encountered.  I am not here to prove anything, just to give my testimony  and scripture confirms it. 

Ephesians 6King James Version (KJV)

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Just a distraction. The beast rises from the middle eastern deserts, is Arab in descent and Islamic; believes in Sharia and forced religious conversion on pain of death or enslavement. Not gonna be some fancy UN politico with perfect suits and even better hair.

that's interesting, is that where the bottomless pit is?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The beast's kingdom will be a Muslim kingdom that is setting up as we speak .... just a matter of time .... he is called the "Assyrian" in Micah5

The abyss where this beast is currently imprisoned is under the ocean [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

The location of the opening is not given in scripture

The abyss is where the Lord has sequestered myriads of fallen angels to be released during the coming tribulation [2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6; Revelation 9]

There is another location for a different place under the Euphrates River for fallen angels who will also be released upon the earth during the coming tribulation [2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6; Revelation 9]

On 1/8/2017 at 8:36 PM, other one said:

that's interesting, is that where the bottomless pit is?

Well...this beast 'was, is not, and yet is'. This is the same beast that receives the 'deadly' head wound. It's not a stretch to understand this beast was alive, receives the deadly wound and dies, ends up in the bottomless pit after death, and a short time later is resurrected from the bottomless pit through Satan's power by the Fathers permission. Several scriptures point to the beast being a man ruling a terrible, brutal kingdom, a kingdom different from the civil governments that came before, ruling out the UN. Scripture points to the geographic origin of this beast as well as lineage. It's not Europe. It is the general area of Babylon in the Middle East.

18 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Well...this beast 'was, is not, and yet is'. This is the same beast that receives the 'deadly' head wound. It's not a stretch to understand this beast was alive, receives the deadly wound and dies, ends up in the bottomless pit after death, and a short time later is resurrected from the bottomless pit through Satan's power by the Fathers permission. Several scriptures point to the beast being a man ruling a terrible, brutal kingdom, a kingdom different from the civil governments that came before, ruling out the UN. Scripture points to the geographic origin of this beast as well as lineage. It's not Europe. It is the general area of Babylon in the Middle East.

the bottomless pit is not the grave......  it's where some fallen angels and pesky demons reside.  and those nasty little locusts......

On 1/8/2017 at 6:19 PM, warrior12 said:

So tell me, what does Ephesians 6 really mean.  Tell me.    If you are of the opinion i am telling you untruths, then i cannot blame you as you obviously have not been there.  I have stated many times that i would not engage in trying to explain spiritual battles as it would sound like foolishness to men, even believers.  I am aware of what the Bible says, but i am a living soul and knows what i have encountered.  I am not here to prove anything, just to give my testimony  and scripture confirms it. 

Ephesians 6King James Version (KJV)

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Exactly. But I'm not saying you are engaging in untruths. I can never know for certain your personal experiences. It may indeed be that you physically battle against the spiritual realm. For my part the battle is always for my heart and mind, and while it's not constant the battle is often waged. I think that many believers fight this battle, perhaps all. I don't think any spiritual battle would sound like foolishness. There are several examples of amazing spiritual battles manifested in our physical realm in the OT.

But the real issue is why pick spiritual possession for the reality of the mark of the beast when scripture prophesies a physical mark?

9 minutes ago, other one said:

the bottomless pit is not the grave......  it's where some fallen angels and pesky demons reside.  and those nasty little locusts......

Yes. But remember the example of the rich man in the NT. There are a quite a few references in the OT to the 'pit' where the soul goes after death. So it's not a stretch to equate the 'pit' in the OT with the example in Luke 16, and the references to the bottomless pit in Rev. Since the beast rises from the bottomless pit we can safely assume the probability of the dead of mankind in this same pit, and not just fallen angels, demons (same thing) and other nasty creatures. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Yes. But remember the example of the rich man in the NT. There are a quite a few references in the OT to the 'pit' where the soul goes after death. So it's not a stretch to equate the 'pit' in the OT with the example in Luke 16, and the references to the bottomless pit in Rev. Since the beast rises from the bottomless pit we can safely assume the probability of the dead of mankind in this same pit, and not just fallen angels, demons (same thing) and other nasty creatures. 

Not sure one should call Hades the Bottomless Pit. as it is not mentions as such in Luke 16.  We read in verses 22 and 23 "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."  I would say the bottomless pit is just that, a place in the spirit world where we cannot see into and have no idea what it looks like.

I don't think I could agree that Hades and the Pit are the same place..  the bottomless pit would be Tartarus where the Angels that left thier place and came here were thrown in chains.  The word that the bottomless pit comes from is basically a place of holding....   a prison or cistern for holding water.

It would help if so many different Hebrew and Greek words were not translated into the same word in English.