jashley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am so upset, I feel like my friend and pastor dislike me and want me to stay away from them because my friend said she needed space and was yelling at me for feeling excluded bc Im not invited places and thinking Im being rejected when that is supposedly not true. 

My pastor messaged me telling me I need to stop being offended when I don't get invited to things after he overheard me asking someone at church about a get together they had. And he said if I wanted to stay part of the group I need to stop asking people questions about their events that Im not invited to because it makes it look like Im upset that I wasn't invited. Ok I understand that but why is he making me out to be this horrible bad person and threatening to kick me out for simply asking what someone did when for clarification when I overhear them talking about a get together.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Well, not to be rude, if your past few posts are any indication you do get offended anytime anyone that church even HINTS at not including you and you refuse to take counsel. Like here you won't reply to what people say, or their advice. To get friends you need to be a friend. You can't expect to get but not give. If you act in church like you do here, then its not surprising that people don't want to be around you.

I'm not trying to be mean....just pointing out that you have a tendency to whine about your local church and how people treat you but when someone tries to reach out to you on here and all the other sites you post on you ignore them and don't even give them the courtesy of a "thank-you" or a "I don't think that's it" to let them know you are reading their comments. A friendship is a two way street.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I am knew here. But if you would like to talk you could pm me, or we could talk here. Either way i will keep you in my prayers. 

God bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, blevn1 said:

I am knew here. But if you would like to talk you could pm me, or we could talk here. Either way i will keep you in my prayers. 

God bless.

Welcome to this forum :)

I'm sure you meet many new people here in Worthy and most of them will be your friend :)

We're all a family in the Lord~~~brothers and sisters :)

Are you born again and do know Jesus as your Savior,?

He is your friend and is always with you and will never leave you,why not take your Bible and read how much God loves us?

Maybe you can do something for other people?

You can phone somebody who is sick or send them a card or bake a cake for them? There are so many things YOU can do for other people instead od focussing too much on your current situation.

I'm sure people appreciate them doing nice things for them and you make friends.

Your friend,Angels

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, jashley said:

I am so upset, I feel like my friend and pastor dislike me and want me to stay away from them because my friend said she needed space and was yelling at me for feeling excluded bc Im not invited places and thinking Im being rejected when that is supposedly not true. 

My pastor messaged me telling me I need to stop being offended when I don't get invited to things after he overheard me asking someone at church about a get together they had. And he said if I wanted to stay part of the group I need to stop asking people questions about their events that Im not invited to because it makes it look like Im upset that I wasn't invited. Ok I understand that but why is he making me out to be this horrible bad person and threatening to kick me out for simply asking what someone did when for clarification when I overhear them talking about a get together.

~

Praying~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

3 hours ago, jashley said:

but why is he making me out to be this horrible bad person "and"  threatening to kick me out for simply asking what someone did "when"  for clarification when I overhear them talking about a get together.

You have to personally ask your pastor the answer to these question?  For he alone knows his mindset on the matter and the reason for his actions.  I would only be guessing if I tried to answer your questions concerning your pastors actions and words.  So I would encourage you to ask your pastor directly so there will be no more guessing of the "why's" of his action as you can lay all the guessing thoughts to rest.  Sorry I couldn't help you more on this. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, jashley said:

I am so upset, I feel like my friend and pastor dislike me and want me to stay away from them

Jashley,

It seems like you have not learned a very fundamental lesson of life:  We are not obligated to allow the words and actions of others to control us, but we are to control our own words and actions.

So if someone *dislikes* you, shrug it off, move on, move away, find other friends, change your venue, change your church, change your attitude.  Know yourself, know your own worth, know your own relationship to Christ.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I have to say it; jashley, from everything you've posted about this church and these people, they don't like you!  Just accept and find a new church and friends.  Not everyone is going to like any of us so why stress out over this one group?  Since you never answer any of your responses here or on the other sites though, I'm really leaning toward you being just another troll or bot.  Care to contradict that assessment?

Guest Butero
9 hours ago, jashley said:

I suspect he said that to you because people are probably coming to him complaining about the way you are acting.  My advise would be to listen to what he said.  I also agree with what MG said.  The people there don't seem to like you, so why not find another church?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Butero said:

The people there don't seem to like you, so why not find another church?

For so many people to dislike Jashley would mean that she is amazing, probably outstanding!:)

Rule #1 - The more unpopular your are, the more you know that you are doing something right. Look at Trump's detractors.