• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, Seve said:

Exactly, which post of mine do you consider not Biblical... so that I can explain further. Thanks

All of them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Can you support this 13.7 billion years with Scripture?

Sure, it's a long one... (process of convincing)... but I will try it, anyway... Read below...

Each of God's Days is NOT 24 hours since the word days comes from the Hebrew word Yowm which can mean 12 or 24 hours, a lifetime or an Eternity. A Day is a period of labor and God has ONLY 6 periods of labor when He is working to make His perfect Heaven and fill it with perfect mankind. 

Yowm is a period of Labor or work when God is doing His work of creating. There is NO time limit or number of days, years, etc. A good example is the Scriptural Fact that TODAY remains the 6th Creative Day and this Day will NOT end until AFTER our Cosmos is burned which is AFTER Jesus rules and reigns on Earth for a thousand years. Rev 20:5

Since, science has measured the time since the First Stars of our Cosmos put forth their Light and date that time at some 13.7 Billion years ago.... God agrees and shows us that our Cosmos and at least one other Heaven were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4

We live today at Gen 1:27 since God is STILL creating mankind in His Image or in Christ, as ANY Church will tell you. That means that ALL Humans have lived and died on the present 6th Day or Age, which will NOT end until AFTER Jesus returns at the end of time, and changes EVERY creature into Vegetarians, Gen 1:30 BEFORE the present 6th Day ends. 

There is no interpretation needed since Science has measured the time since the Big Bang at 13.7 Billion years ago, and God shows it was 3 of His Days or Ages ago, which means that EACH of God's Days is some 4.5 Billion years in length, in man's time. God's Truth is the Truth Scientifically, Historically, and in EVERY other way, IF you can understand God's Holy Word

Edited by Seve

29 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Big bang?..........

Science & history are not "support",,,,,they are simply "science" & "history",,,,,,We support Truth with Truth,Gods Truth,the Holy Scriptures,,,,,,,nothing else is relevant except the Word of God,we need nothing to validate Gods Word or to confirm what HE Says,,,,,He is the Ultimate Authority

Dear kwikphilly,

It's simple to know if one's interpretation is correct. If it agrees with God's Holy Word, true Science, and History, it's as close to the One Truth as is Humanly possible. The fault is Not with God's Truth, but with man's ability to understand it, for His thoughts are far above man's thoughts.

That's why I seek the agreement of every other discovered Truth, to measure against God's Holy Word. There is Only 1 Truth, and every other discovered Truth MUST agree with God's Truth or we have Not found the 1 Truth.

God bless

42 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

All of them.

Then, you just have to wait much much longer time my (opps edit) sister.... since, I am not yet finish.. :D

God bless

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Dear kwikphilly,

It's simple to know if one's interpretation is correct. If it agrees with God's Holy Word, true Science, and History, it's as close to the One Truth as is Humanly possible. The fault is Not with God's Truth, but with man's ability to understand it, for His thoughts are far above man's thoughts.

That's why I seek the agreement of every other discovered Truth, to measure against God's Holy Word. There is Only 1 Truth, and every other discovered Truth MUST agree with God's Truth or we have Not found the 1 Truth.

God bless

And Gods Blessings be upon you as well...............all I can say is this....

King James Bible
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.                          Proverbs 3:5

BTW,Bopeep is a "Sister",,,lol                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

8 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

BTW,Bopeep is a "Sister",,,lol                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you for the blessing as well... Take care

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Seve said:

The "Cosmic Light" was NOT created.  Jesus, the Son, is the "Cosmic Light" himself, if you want to describe it that way.

God and Christ are un-created Light.  Had this been the same as the light which was spoken into existence, there would have been no need for God to say "Let there be light".  What He would have then said is "Let Christ's light shine forth".

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

36 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

The last time I checked I was a female :D

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Seve said:

Then, believe what you want and good luck that.

However, if you going to disagree with my post, make sure you have a basis for your objection and back up your opinion with Scripture.

I support all my assertions with Scripture, science or history, if needed be. Thanks

God bless

You have not provided ONE shred of evidence that Jesus is YHVH, but that the Father is NOT YHVH.   You need to try to back that up and then I will explain why you're wrong and I will do with the Scriptures you provide.

P.S. Please do not edit the thrust of my quotes for fallacious argument....  Thanks

Here's the thrust of my quote in red color......  The Father has its Own Self Being even before the world was... therefore, the Father is not the Son.... and not the Holy Spirit....... and so on. 

Okay, "its own self being"  is still wrong.   God is not an "it."   You should have said, "His Own Self Being."  

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Seve said:

Dear kwikphilly,

God bless

God's word is truth.  We have the one truth without the addition of anything else.  God's word is THE truth, all by itself.