IGNORED

can god do everyone demon black seeing eyes ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

999, perhaps you can use Google Translate ( https://translate.google.com/ ) and enter your question there, in the language you are most familiar with, and see if it will rephrase you question into English, which we might understand better.

Ange din fråga där, på det språk du är bekant med de flesta, och se om det kommer att omformulera din fråga i Inglés, som vi kanske förstå bättre.

Unesite svoje pitanje tamo, na jeziku koji ste upoznati s većinom, i vidjeti da li će se preformulirati pitanje u Ingles, koji možemo shvatiti bolje.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, giggling appy said:

We can not see demon's with the human eye for they are spirits and they are in the spiritual realm. And no human has black eyes like you are asking. Nor can demon's cause a person to have eyes like that.

That isn't necessarily so giggling.  While I would agree with you that the picture in that article is photo shopped,  however the black eyed children phenomenon is real.

Guest Thallasa
7 hours ago, giggling appy said:

Ok, I take it that english is not your first language. What your asking is, Can God see black eyed demon's? Or Can God make demon's leave. If that is your question. I first want to say is, we can not see demon's for they are spirits. And I did a search on “black eyed” beings to understand what you are trying to ask. Demon's do not cause people to have eyes like this person in the photo. The photo is NOT real. The photo is either photo shopped or the person is wearing special type of contact lenses.

A person who is demon possessed will look like anyone else. NOT like the person in the photo below.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Oy043nhAClL-d9UUF3TYq7cInxnypsRyUIvC5DqOdJuPHTfv

8 hours ago, thesaintman999 said:

8 hours ago, thesaintman999 said:

DEMONS HURT PEOPLE..... CAN GOD MAKE THEM SEE BLACK FROM EYES EVERYONE OF THEM.,

When people are very evil , you can see it in their eyes ,as the eyes are the Mirror of the soul . Yes ,you can see in the eyes,if people are possessed by evil ,and although at first glance   they may seem normal ,if you are aware you will see  the badness .  This often darkens the pupils of the eyes .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

English is not his first language, so we can be patient trying to understand the actual question.

Do you want to know if God can cause demons or people under demonic influence/oppression/possession to have black eyes so that we can identify them and avoid them?

I have not seen a demon with my eyes, but I have seen people's eyes change revealing the evil intent inside.

8 hours ago, giggling appy said:

We can not see demon's with the human eye for they are spirits and they are in the spiritual realm. And no human has black eyes like you are asking. Nor can demon's cause a person to have eyes like that.

I've seen demons manifest years ago...  they seldom stay that form for long.

With the genetic manipulation going on, don't rule out the black eyed people.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

13 hours ago, thesaintman999 said:

DEMONS HURT PEOPLE..... CAN GOD MAKE THEM SEE BLACK FROM EYES EVERYONE OF THEM.,

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved No Doubt A Demon Possessed Human Will Often Show Hatred

But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14 (New Living Translation)

But Don't Count On It

~

Wonderful To Have You Posting On Worthy

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4 (New Living Translation)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

‘May the Lord bless you
and protect you.

May the Lord smile on you
and be gracious to you.

May the Lord show you his favor
and give you his peace.
’ Numbers 6:24-26 (New Living Translation)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I think that a man possessed by the Devil has two different colored eyes or so was the superstition ways back. A baby born with two different colored eyes was thought to be possessed by the Devil. 

2 hours ago, DARRELX said:

I think that a man possessed by the Devil has two different colored eyes or so was the superstition ways back. A baby born with two different colored eyes was thought to be possessed by the Devil. 

I've seen possessed that had the same color eyes, and not any one color.   I don't remember seeing any with different colored eyes.

I will say though that sometimes people's eyes do change colors.    When my wife is in a sweet loving mood her eyes have a green tint to them and when she isn't feeling well or is upset with something i have done, they are brown....     Marks the times I need to leave her alone.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

7 hours ago, other one said:

I've seen possessed that had the same color eyes, and not any one color.   I don't remember seeing any with different colored eyes.

Believing that someone with different colored eyes are possessed by Satan is just an old superstition. 

You say that you have seen someone possessed. What did you see exactly and how do you know they were possessed? 

1 hour ago, DARRELX said:

Believing that someone with different colored eyes are possessed by Satan is just an old superstition. 

You say that you have seen someone possessed. What did you see exactly and how do you know they were possessed? 

because we dispersed the demon and saw it go...  I say we for it was the Holy Spirit who did the sending away of the thing, but He did so as I requested Him to do so....   In my personal experience, it is very difficult to tell if someone is truly possessed, or they have some serious mental problems....    some people think all mental problems are demonic, but I can't go along with that.

As for exactly what one would see is difficult to say for each person is different....   some are obvious where they loose control over thier bodies and flail around like crazy, but most usually they seem to be more than one person or multiple personalities in one body.  But that isn't always from possession. 

I had two of them living with us in our house interfacing with me for nearly ten years.  Not as being possessed, but communicating much as the spirit guides who channel people such as Albert Pike,   Helena Blavatsky and some of the modern new agers.

When a person is possessed, that person has given control of it's physical being over to the demon spirit/s.  I personally was promised many things to let the two who were around me have control.   I can't know if it is the same with everyone who is possessed or not, but the Holy Spirit interfered with the process in my personal experience and set me completely free from the things.....   Even though I was a believer, there were things in my life that let them into our circle so to speak.

Demons can even attach themselves to Christians if there is any kind of sin in that persons life.....   they don't have permission to take over a person, but they do interface with them in ways that is very hard to tell that it is coming from evil at the start of the whole process.

BTW just to make very clear, my wife is not possessed when she is angry with me and her eyes turn brown.....  she's almost always upset over some really dumb thing I should have not done or something I should have done and didn't LoL.