IGNORED

The “sin lists” in the NT condemn all habitual sinners!

ZacharyB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:28 PM, RustyAngeL said:

IWhen we accept Jesus as Lord and Savior of our lives and we truly put Him on the Throne in our lives we will not fall into habitual sin. We will listen to His Voice and the world will have no hold over us, or any attraction for us.  As stated His Holy Spirit in us will always keep us safe.  The Bible is clear, we are in the world not of it.  There is nothing in this world that is more important to me then my faith.  I don't have to ask myself if I should go into that bar and drink because nothing in me wants to.  I don't have to think of living with a man I"m not married to because once again the Holy Spirit in me says no. Do you have the Holy Spirit in you?  I'm thinking if you did why are you so concerned about the habitual sin thing.  If you have the Holy Spirit then the things of this world and the sin that goes with it should not even catch your eye.

Sure, of course ... that's why we are warning most in the western church today that

they are NOT in a saving relationship with the Father and the Son (John 17:3, etc.),

... IF they continue sinning without successful repentance.

I'm simply warning the tares, the goats, the foolish virgins, etc.

But, I see that most true believers don't care to warn the untrue believers!

Edited by ZacharyB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:51 PM, shiloh357 said:

Yes, you are born in the condition of sin, a condition of being spiritually dead and separated from God.  That is your default condition from birth.   The sins you commit are a symptom of that condition, not the cause of it.   If nothing happens to change that condition, you will go to hell upon your death. The only remedy for that condition is accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.   That is what it means to be a new Creation.   There has been a transformation of heart to serve and love the Lord in a way you could do in your previous condition.   You from being spiritually dead to being eternally alive.  Total change from the old condition.

Yes, of course, and why do we suppose the born-again believer has been given:

(1) a new nature, and (2) the indwelling Holy Spirit?

Was this all a waste of time?

NO ... this was done so these new creations could live overcoming lives!

And most of these precious-to-God people say,

"Whoopie, we are overcomers 'cause we believe that Jesus is the Son of God!"

Nonsense! ...

Jesus says overcomers are the ones who overcome like He overcame (Revelation 3:21).

Yes, we must overcome much more than just the world.

Meanwhile, the KwikFilly doesn't wish to go against the flow and be unpopular!

I just hope that she's following the Spirit.

Edited by ZacharyB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

a list of sins to not commit is for the unbelievers because they don't know their right hand from the left--- but for the believers God says

ROM 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

its not " not sinning" that makes you holy--- its love that that makes you holy- and that love can only be energized by the indwelling Holy Spirit

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Sorry Zach....

Popularity is not what drives me & it is of no consequence either way,it is the Heart & Mind of Jesus that keeps me pressing forward,in LOVE.......I don't care what the majority opinion is,I only care about where they are going to spend Eternity & if a life more abundant is what they desire,it is for the taking of every Spirit Filled Born Again Believer,,,,,,with it comes much accountability 

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain."                                                                                              Phil 2:12-16

Obedience is a factor,no matter what is popular,,,,,,with growth & maturity  comes Wisdom & Understanding,yes,by the Power of His Holy Spirit.......those babes are not quite as accountable for what they have not learned......I speak from experience,one too many times I've heard"Well,they were never Saved in the first place"    As a Saved child of God I once rejected Him,thought I was reprobate,an apostate......I had not yet Received the Knowledge I now have but I was certainly Saved     men seem to think they are above failure,above temptation,above the fiery darts of the enemy.....it can be a slippery slope for the lazy ,complacent Christian who thinks"I'm Saved,I'm going to Heaven no matter what"..............free will,choices,,,,,,,Jesus told us which were the most important commandments,in them,always,we will certainly overcome anything this world throws at us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise Jesus!                                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

Guest shiloh357
51 minutes ago, ZacharyB said:

Yes, of course, and why do we suppose the born-again believer has been given:

(1) a new nature, and (2) the indwelling Holy Spirit?

Was this all a waste of time?

NO ... this was done so these new creations could live overcoming lives!

And most of these precious-to-God people say,

"Whoopie, we are overcomers 'cause we believe that Jesus is the Son of God!"

Nonsense! ...

Nonsense???   Notice what John says:  "

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"  (1Jn 5:5)

Was the apostle John speaking nonsense??

We overcome the world and sin through Jesus, not our own efforts.  You aren't good enough or strong enough to overcome through your works. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

This is only a small portion of all the sins listed in both the old and new testaments together. In the old testament there are over 600 laws that the people could not possibly obey every law perfectly. Nor can we of today, that is why God provided another way for us. If your going to insist everyone else obey every law perfectly without ever slipping up, you also need to do the same. No one is saying on this website that they have a free ride to sin. But that we can't ever follow all the laws perfectly. If we could then there would have been no need for Jesus to die on the cross. Galatians 3 explains all this.

Accusing                                                                               Not acknowledging your own sins

Fear of confessing Christ to others                                      Unjustified anger

Angry with someone                                                             Anxious

Arguing                                                                                  Arrogance

Ashamed of Jesus and his words                                        Vain babbling

Bitterness                                                                              Not blessing people who are cursing or persecuting you

Bragging                                                                                Not bridling your tongue

Deceitful words or conversation                                           Double tongued

Speaking evil about one another                                          Speaking evil about dignitaries

Filthy conversation                                                                Asking God to reject people

Speaking in haste                                                                  Not being meek

Saying things you should not                                               Speaking vain words

Pride Believing lies                                                                Contention

Despising correction                                                             Refusing correction

Not being courteous                                                              Covetousness Craftiness

Cursing                                                                                  Despising authority

Disobeying city and state laws                                              Causing divisions

Not doing what your employer asks you                               Getting involved and believing unsound doctrines

Threatening others                                                                Refusing to help those who hurt you

Envy                                                                                       Getting even or seeking revenge

Giving a false report on someone                                          Faultfinding

Flattery for gain                                                                      Failing to forgive others

Hypocrisy                                                                              Jealousy

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 7/8/2016 at 11:55 AM, ZacharyB said:

you do not belong here ...

unless the Lord has placed you here to teach them some spiritual Truth.

Because there is just no end to the areas in which they are ignorant.

I'm seeing people here we believe in ...

(1) OSAS, (2) the pre-trib rapture, (3) cessationism!

All of these are horrendous "doctrines of men" ...

actually horrendous doctrines of Satan taught by the churches!

If cessationism had not been taught (starting in 100 or so a.d.),

the whole world would have been evangelized centuries ago!

When the great tribulation of the antichrist comes (soon),

many so-called "believers" will fall away from the faith and be lost. 

Yes, false doctrine (originating from Satan) is like deadly poison!

Satan is "the god/ruler of this world/age" (John 12:31, 2 Cor 4:4) ...

and he is by far the greatest liar and deceiver in the history of the world.

When God said, "My people are lost for the lack of knowledge",

He was referring to His people in both of His old and new covenants.

:emot-heartbeat:

So Beloved My Question To Myself Is, "Just Who's Salvation Is It Anyway"?

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. Romans 10:13-18 (Kings James Bible)

And Is God Able To Take A Struggling Believer

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:10-13 (Kings James Bible)

Out Of Habitual Sin Before

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelations 3:15-22 (Kings James Bible)

He Or She Dies?

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:20-25 (Kings James Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:3-9 (King James Bible)

Semper Fi

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

20 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

Bearing false witness

Don't forget to confess this

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Zachary has been banned from the topic and issued a warning point for the following statement:

21 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

This is a violation of the Terms of Service. Please be mindful of being accusatory towards others in discussions guys.

God bless,

Steve

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 7/12/2016 at 9:48 AM, ZacharyB said:

Meanwhile, the KwikFilly doesn't wish to go against the flow and be unpopular....

:cowboy:

Beloved, The Day Will Come

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

When That Little Filly Will Have Herself A Hoedown~!

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

~

Dear Reader, Will You Be There?

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Galatians 5:2

Love, Your Brother Joe