• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I see two aspects to Babylon.  The first being the kingdom of Satan and its influence on the world, and the second being a literal city which embodies their doctrine of demons.

The city is destroyed by the ten leaders.  The kingdom of Satan is cast down at the return of Christ.  I see that "regime change" as the focal point of OT as well as NT prophecy. . . out with the kingdom of Satan and in with the kingdom of God.

One is the Great Harlot, the other is representative of Babylon, the Gov. Beast System.  The very first verse in Rev. 17 tells us it's the Great Harlot.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Just like to throw this out there for everyone. You all know that I contend that he Great Harlot of Rev. 17 and Babylon of Rev. 18 are different entities. I pretty much have found the "smoking gun" that  proves this.  TO WIT:

Rev. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev. 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

OK, these can not be the same entity, for two reasons, one I just now caught. The first reason is in Rev. 17 the Kings hate the Harlot. But in Rev. 18 the Kings cry and mourn for Babylons demise.

Secondly, in Rev. 17 the Great Harlot is destroyed by the Kings. (Just noticed this) And in Rev. 18 Babylon is destroyed by Plagues, which are no doubt of God. 

You guys thoughts on this, just sharing some new insight. God Bless

Hi Revelation Man,

Good thoughts there bro. I also do agree with you as to the two aspects - one Religion & the other Economic. Both dealt with in different ways.

Marilyn.