Just a Mirror

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The mark of the beast will not be 666. There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, or the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.666 is nothing more than the number of the beast, the Antichrist's name and we will not know who he is until he is revealed.

Rev. 13: 16-18,  V.16, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17,  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18, Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

17 hours ago, RobertS said:

The reason I do not buy into "conspiracy theories" and "shadow governments" is this: if they are so powerful, ruling behind the  scenes and in utter control of everything, then how is it that the people claiming to have "discovered the secret" know about them and are still alive to speak on it?  If there were such entities with such total control, they would have squelched all info about themselves long before it ever came to light, and no one would be able to get anything on them.

Another problem with this line of thinking is that the larger any planned event gets, the more it tends to fracture and foul up. An organization that immense would be so unweildly and rife with corruption, graft, personal agendas aside from the "main plan" and outright debauchery, that it would fall apart under its' own weight. The Church has been here for over 2000 years, begun by the Lord, and we have enough problems with denominations, church splits, scandals, false doctrine/ bad theology and cults claiming to be "Christian"; if Jesus Christ's body here on Earth is running into that much trouble, and Satan is behind these "shadow governments" and "conspiracies', how much grief are they going to be running into when they have no spirit of concern, cooperation, loyalty or anything other than the lusts of this world?

Finally: this post is mostly fanciful supposition and not much solid evidence supporting it. It relies heavily on speculation and numerology, and much in it isn't even scripture. Daniel and Isaiah regard the Antichrist as a human being, as does Paul ( whom he describes as "the Man of Lawlessness"). This is what happens when we try to second-guess God or anticipate His plans.

Not to mention: this gives unbelievers a great deal of occasion and "ammunition" to mock the Lord. And yeah: I know I'll get the old "are you trying to stop conversation about the end times and the antichrist?"

Actually: yes I am.

When it goes this route and we start going down "rabbit holes", we really should know better. It should end with a solid explanation of why the AC is a man and what scripture clearly says, but the usual route is going to be the 9-page long debate on everything from the timing of the rapture and "when does God's wrath begin", to "chemtrails" and "The Illuminati took over my local Dunkin Donuts and now all the people who visit there are zombies!" And it will be complete with accusations, rebuttals, perhaps a few insinuations and put-downs, tons of quotes (some of them even legible!), and probably a lot of reports to mods for all sorts of things (including complaints about this post). And then the topic-bannings, extensive explanations of bannings, grumblings, and a few more pages of stuff before it finally spins to a close after about 59-60 pages.

(Omegaman 3.0 and Steve_S: you may want to break open the Excedrin and Tylenol bottles about now. )

Then George will have to come in and set some things to rest (George: you may want to hit up mega or Steve for some Tylenol or Excedrin!).

So, I think that really covers the whole gamut before it gets going; maybe we won't have to go through ti.

Meantime, I'll be at DD to get my Coffee Coolatta while it's still summer here in the States. :)

YBIC,

-Robert

JFK spoke about the shadow govt, 

Hes dead.

It must be nice to live in a reality where you do not see the obvious.

Its everywhere, except apparently in your reality.

But thats your right to not look that way.

Im I'm sure Hillary picked her VP cause he has a great political track record, and not because the Jesuits told her to pick him.

13, 23, 33

You must have the proper eyes to see.

Which is the exact reason Jesus spoke in parables.

Many people would still be in wonder if we did not have the explanation of the parables.

But the parables would just be a conspiracy theory then wouldnt they?

God bless.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,410
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I will just say this.  The poster has a point, but as to his facts i have no clue who those are. 

Job was a righteous man, upright and walked right before the lord.  Well we know what took place. Who brought misery to his life, yes satan, even though we know how it came about.  There are very wicked schemes that take place that we don't know why the good Lord allows.   Now one event that took place that can never be erased from my mind was the 911 event.    Too many variable and questions are left unanswered.    Two towers were hit, and fell, yet one building named 7 fell the exact same manner.   There are 1000 professional engineers, guys who design and build those type of buildings, are questioning how the events and especially that building 7 fell.   I hope i am not moving away from the topic, but shedding some light of what seems like a mystery.

Here is a link of an interview with the chief of the 1000 engineers who are seeking answers.   Also see youtube for how building 7 fell just like a controlled demolition.  

I really would want to shed a bit of my own real life encounters, but have learnt that every man will have his own trial and tribulations to face and thus his own personal testimony that will be his and his alone.

1 Peter 5:8King James Version (KJV)

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Wonder, how many really believe the above verse .?

p.s i know i am not supposed to post the link here, but not sure how to just get the video out and leave the text words alone.  help.

If you want to watch this video, please cut and paste the following on the youtube search box.

Richard Gage and Niels Harrit examining the Truth of 9/11

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE.

Richard Gage 2016 Latest Blockbuster Intel Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

One more

Architects and Engineers On 9/11! Excellent Must See!

Listen what this man has to say. He is a professional representing 2500 of those in the profession of Architects and Engineers.

<<<Removed Video From Post>>>

Please post all videos in the appropriate Video Forum so they can be approved. You can then link to the thread if necessary.

God bless,

Steve_S

Edited by warrior12
Removed video link.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I've noticed some interesting parallels between those who take the mark of the beast and the giants (nephilim, half human half fallen angelic). To my knowledge, there are only two specified groups of beings that are specifically said not to be eligible for redemption and salvation, they are sentenced unto eternal damnation. The hybrid nephilim and those who take the mark of the beast.

Those who take the mark breakout with bad sores all over their bodies. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with a change in their DNA?

• 2 weeks later...

23 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Have you heard about the "Mandela Effect" (which is actually the quantum effect)? 

Also... wow, Microsoft has developed a synthetic digital DNA .... google is all over this, as well.  This new DNA is able to merge with human DNA.  I believe they will put nephilim DNA into the "mark" together with the synthetic digital DNA so that the person who receives the "mark" will become "nephilim" ... I realize this sounds crazy

It's plastered all over the TV by high ranking military officers (ret.) what DARPA is doing. They want 'super soldiers', so no telling where and when all that is going?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

go to skywatchtv and listen to some of the programs that Tom Horn has put together on the subject.   He's been researching transhumanism for years.

8 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Wow, really?!  What exactly are they saying on TV?  (I don't have a television.)  Yes, it's not going to be pretty, what comes out of this.  I think I saw a youtube video where a high ranking military was giving a talk.... hmm, let me find it.  (I hope it's okay to share it... ?)  I'll post the link, just in case. 

US General Warns of "Hybrid Armies" and "Little Green Men"

Yeah, it's no secret the military wants all the DNA splicing (chimeras), artificial intelligence (AI), nanotechnology and nanobots, robotics, enhancements and transhumanism they can lay their hands on for supersoldiers. To keep up with foreign powers, not to be left behind, already developing such technology for the battlefield. 

From just the little we know about how far scientists have taken this, we know science has crossed the firewall God has set between species, after their own kind. There's absolutely no debate on that point. I think it's going to get ugly and scary in the near future on what they have created, and are producing in labs around the world.

More and more people involved in this are stepping forward and warning us of the dangers and direction we are heading. 

Edited by Dennis1209