IGNORED

Does God will that some of his children be raped, tortured, or murdered?

spiderman1917

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

20 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Hi MOD, could we please remove the voting option...when I started this thread I wanted it to be a poll where people answered "Yes" or "No" and instead it turned into a "Vote up"  Or "Vote down" answer...that feature is just making me confused now as to what takes place chronologically, what was the latest post etc...so if you could please remove that feature ,  I'd greatly appreaciate it...in Jesus name...God's will be done and God bless you! :)

The problem is that you placed this into a Q&A section.  Do you want me to move it to another forum?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, George said:

The problem is that you placed this into a Q&A section.  Do you want me to move it to another forum?

That would be great...thanks!   Yeah...not sure if it is a bug or if this is the way it's suppossed to be...but whenever someone posts, (Like your post here) i have to go looking on multiple pages before I find it lol...thanks! :)  God bless you!

Guest Thallasa
On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:28 PM, RustyAngeL said:

This pure rambling and nonsense. 

The answers given are not complete and rational ,so it is you who is wrong . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 7:55 PM, spiderman1917 said:

He is the shepherd... The wolf is on his leash...the wolf gets to eat the sheep only if the shepherd gives him permission... 

God gives Satan permission to lead people astray,  torment,  confuse,  torture,  and kill.... It is part of Gods plan 

For his and our glory of course... 

So,  if someone gives somebody permission to kill their kids,  it is insane to try and argue that they didn't want any harm to come to their children 

You need to let your mind be formed and shaped by The Word of God not the one you were born with!

Guest Thallasa
On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:37 AM, spiderman1917 said:

Nothing torments  my mind  more than to hear about innocent children being raped, tortured, or murdered.   

For whatever mysterious reason however,  God gives the devil permission to do so,  so it seems undeniable to me he wants it to happen.   How can you give someone  permission to harm your child if you don't want them to? 

Let me ask you, if you give a registered sex-offender freedom to rome your house and you know he's gonna rape your kid, could you really claim you didn't want it to happen? It is truly absurd for me to think otherwise. If you are going to say God doesn't want such things,  please first answer that question. 

I'm not saying God commits any evil act or sin.   God decides what is right and therefore everything he does is good because he decides what is good or bad.   He defines good and therefore all his actions are good. 

If he gives the devil and wicked people permission to triumph over, fool, manipulate, and slaughter the good and just, then he's asking for it to happen. 

He wanted his son to be tortured,  humiliated,  and executed.  If  you don't think the crucifixion was a good thing, then you aren't  Christian. 

I'm giving God the benefit and praise and assuming they will be so rewarded and filled with glory euphoria (like their slain victim spouse) on the other side, that they won't care about what happened to them or even be glad it happened, but I'm not going to deny the obvious. 

I know of some sweet girls that tried to help out a sociopathic murderer who was pretending to be injured. It was an act of kindness that cost them their life.

Without violating free -will God could have enlightened them to not try helping the guy and recognize he's faking the injury so he can knock them out with a crow-bar and rape + mutilate their bodies. 

Their inability to discern the killers intentions is also the responsibility of God as well , because there is no violation of free -will to give people accurate instincts and the gift of discernment. 

Free -will is such an inadequate explanation or  cop-out, it's interesting so many seeming rational thinkers buy into it.

You are correct .In Matthew it says that there were so many things that Jesus told them ,that to write them down would fill so many books ....... I don't have my bible here to find the quote . 

It is evident that like in a school there are people who know these things and there are those who do not . Much of what is in the bible as given, as written, has been decided by others a long time ago .

You are asking all the right questions ,but some get annoyed for daring to ask  things ,that they do not know .  If they were wise they would simply say ,as does Butero, that there are things which will only be answered in God's time .

But on the other hand there are answers  in the bible which are ignored ,like predestination .For me  this means that certain things have happened already ........?

Guest Thallasa
1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

You need to let your mind be formed and shaped by The Word of God not the one you were born with!

He has a very good mind and the kind that God wants ,as he will be given Answers and an ability

to come to the real truth . 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

He has a very good mind and the kind that God wants ,as he will be given Answers and an ability

to come to the real truth . 

Opinions and Scripture ... let's see.... I'll stay with Scripture :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Opinions and Scripture ... let's see.... I'll stay with Scripture :D

So,  according to scripture, does God have the ability to lock Satan up any time he decides?

If the answer is yes,  that means God has control of the destruction Satan can cause and that God wants Satan to rape,  kill,  decieve , steal,  destroy,  confuse,  tempt,  and torment. 

If you let an animal enter the same room as your child knowing the animal will attack your child, it is because you want it to happen. 

God doesn't have to let the Devil lead people astray.   

Speaking of the word of God,  the word of God says Satan had to ask God for permission to kill JOb's family...if I give someone permission to kill my family it's because I want them to. 

... I'm not saying  it was a bad thing that he did, because it created great glory and Beauty in the end. :D

That isn't the question of the thread,  whether or not it is wrong.... Nothing God does is wrong. 

But the question was,  does God want some of his children tortured and killed?   The  answer is yes,  and he wanted his only son tortured , humiliated, and killed. 

You are denying the obvious. 

I've also come so close to drowning  that I was blind from oxygen deprivation when I reach land and could barely walk.    

Drowning is a scary torturous way to die,  and God drowned an enormous amount of babies and children who never sinned against him (in the flood). 

So,  clearly God wanted them to die in away that I certainly consider torture. 

Does that make God wrong?   No!   I can't accuse the definer of the word good to be mistaken about what is good. :D

Please answer :  Can God lock up Satan any time?   If your answer is,  yes,  then obviously God wants Satan to harm people.   It is as irrational to say otherwise as it would be to let a snake in a cage with your pet,  knowing he would eat it and then claiming you didn't want it to happen ;)

The question of this thread never was whether God is wrong.   He wants us to suffer and die, and that is very good.   

Hallowed be his name! 

Edited by spiderman1917

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

And you are still rambling.