• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/17/2016 at 10:15 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi wincam,

I have had conversations with a friend who now attends Catholic meetings. She tells me that God made Mary perfect at the moment of her conception so that Christ would not be born in an imperfect body. The error here, apart from not being scriptural is that the life blood of a baby is from the father - a father`s blood line. Mary provided the human physical part of Christ but His life`s blood came via the Holy Spirit - the very life of God. The mother`s blood never comes in contact with the baby in the womb -  a medical fact.

Thus Christ never had Adam`s blood line (fallen, degenerate etc) Christ is the second Adam & He is a life giving spirit giving forth His supernatural life apart from blood.

Marilyn.

So if the mother's blood never mixes with the unborn child's blood why are babies born to drug addicted mothers addicted at birth? I am not trying to start an argument I really do not know. Thank you for your answers in advance.

Guest Robert
15 minutes ago, Flsnookman said:

Uh, if you are American you may want to ease up on the whole genocide with the local indians thing...just sayin.

I'm pretty sure Jade hasn't killed any Indians; I know I haven't, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the Americans on this board haven't.

BTW: what does that have to do with Mary? O.o

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

19 minutes ago, Flsnookman said:

Uh, if you are American you may want to ease up on the whole genocide with the local indians thing...just sayin.

Im well aware of what the us did to indians. However what is going on in mexico is present day. Not only in the past. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,196
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

53 minutes ago, Flsnookman said:

So if the mother's blood never mixes with the unborn child's blood why are babies born to drug addicted mothers addicted at birth? I am not trying to start an argument I really do not know. Thank you for your answers in advance.

Hi Flsnookman,

Very good question there bro. As far as I know the `sheath` that separates the mother`s blood & the babies, can be broken, torn, thus infection etc can enter the baby`s blood. God made the `sheath` for the waste fluids of the baby to go out, while the nutrients from the mother can go through. Probably worth looking up a medical book or check on line.

regards, Marilyn. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Im well aware of what the us did to indians. However what is going on in mexico is present day. Not only in the past. 

I am not sure of what is going on in mexico or anywhere else as pretty much whatever the major "news" outlets report I discount almost out of hand. I was not trying to attack you just pointing out a historical fact. Also I would say the reason it isn't continuing here any longer is because we did such a precise job the first time.

Guest Robert

On 8/19/2016 at 4:51 PM, Flsnookman said:

With babies born to drug addicts, it's the same issue as AIDS: both cross the placental membrane, which separates the mother's blood from the child's. Nutrients cross this during pregnancy, and chemicals such as methamphetamine and viruses like AIDS can cross due to the size of the particles. But the membrane keeps the mother and child's blood separate.

On 8/19/2016 at 7:35 PM, Flsnookman said:

I am not sure of what is going on in mexico or anywhere else as pretty much whatever the major "news" outlets report I discount almost out of hand. I was not trying to attack you just pointing out a historical fact. Also I would say the reason it isn't continuing here any longer is because we did such a precise job the first time.

Mexico still venerates Mary today, regardless of the Indians killed by the United States in history.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting this discussion back on track:

The point of the matter is that Mary was a human, who was born in sin like the rest of us. She inherited the sin condition as we all do, and is not "sinless" and is in no way qualified to intervene the way Jesus Christ does. She admitted in scripture that God was her savior.

However: Jesus was not born in sin, as He was not conceived by a human father and thus did not inherit the sin condition, as we have. Because of this, Jesus is the only one qualified to be the Messiah, and there is none other who gets to stand by His side as "Co-Redeemer", "Co-Redemptrix", or "Co" anything else.  Scripture is clear on all of this, and that should be our final authority on issues of the faith, not the edicts of any religious entity.

Edited by RobertS