• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

6 hours ago, spark said:

After past dealings with christians I should have learned my lesson. He is real and I know it but it's not ment for me. I've struggled for the last month trying to learn wasted money on book's and cds only to end up with more questions than answers 

It seems to me you are blaming all your ills on Christians.  Your making yourself a victim and putting the blame on us and God.  

You know very well people are flawed, God is not.  But you have to stop crying and whining about how miserable you are and do something about it.  You know the truth spark, you know God is the only to find any peace.  He does have all the answers, some you may not like but He does promise that the plans He has for you are for your good and not for your destruction.  Now the question is what are you going to do about it?  Continue to complain or just fall on God and trust Him?

Blessings, RustyAngeL 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

It sounds like you've had some bad experiences with some "Christians". I, too, have had my share. I could have let those experiences harden my heart and I could have turned my back on the Lord.  Instead, I got aggravated!  How dare those people that called themselves "Christians" act the way they were. They were not representing the Lord by treating people like that! I felt the need to show others that a few "bad" people never defines them all.  There are plenty of good Christians in this world. You can find them. It's all a matter of talking, praying, and having ultimate faith in God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Being a Christian does not mean problems will not happen. It does not mean it will be easy either. Once you became a Christian it is now war with the devil. Problems will happen only now Jesus will walk with you and help you.

Edited by tigger398

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,867
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Spark, it would help if you could give us specifics. Hit us with your entire life story in detail if you want. We need to really know what's going on and why if we're going to be able to help.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Ok you want the truth?stop reading now if you are a real Christian.you will be wasting your time. Beth you are right most Christians are fake they do more damage than good I'm so angry that I'll probably be banned before all is said and done but if it will stop the b.s. it is worth it. Since I became a Christian I've done nothing But try to learn and understand god. A lot of what I say will become clear by the end just bear with me. I was molested by a priest when I was 9 my mother beat me and broke my ribs because I said something. That's what happens when you are honest. Protect the church and f the people.in my early 20s I buried my true love and daughter. Where was god? I became a drunk so I could live with the pain. A friend helped me back up and brought me into organized crime. 3 yrs later I met some Christians. After talking to them I tried going to church again. The 2nd time I met them at church i was taken to a back room and they were going to pray for me. I found out that because I smoke I have the demon of nicotine. I get mad and I have the demon of anger. I drink so I have the demon of alcohol etc.after fighting 12-14 people and being covered in oil and pinned to the floor with people screaming. I finally gave up I couldn't whip them all.I ended up running thrue a door and escaping. I hated Christians every since I made it a point to overcharge them and to torment them in any way I could . fast forward 20 plus years . a friend of mine from back then looked me up and her and her husband came down and spent the weekend at the house. Something was different with her she found god there was a peace about them. There was a realness. I wanted what I seen.so I started seeking god. I even went to a church that would leave me alone and just let me watch and learn. Well things got out of control and I ended up here seeking guidance and knowledge. I know that because of my past that I'm really dumb about god and it agitates some but I was really trying to learn.I might be dumb in god but I. Know humans and I don't handle rejection well. Only one person here actually tried and I owe them she stood up and protected me from somethin the other night and I'm not sure what was being said. But I trust her. My big sis :-). 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Now tell me why I should want to be a round people like y'all.tell me that god is proud of you. I brought a boy in to this.I told him of the prayer that I said. And now I'm responsible for helping him find his way. I'm one who takes this serious I'm what most of y'all are not. A real friend. True love 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings spark...

I'm sorry you have had to go through the things you have ,we all have had our share of trials,tribulations & hardships....it is called LIFE    The beautiful thing about being a Born Again Christian is simply that in a nutshell,the "old" has passed away & we are brand  New Creatures in Christ Jesus....,,pure as the driven snow!!! HALLELUYAH!

Spark,if you are holding on to the past then you cannot move into the life more Abundant that God has for you....It is like climbing up a ladder,if you don't let go of the rung you are holding on to you cannot grab onto the next one to go up ,you are just STUCK,frozen & stuck in the same position & going nowhere.......gotta let go & get going!

You asked why you should "be around people like y'all"....Well one good reason is because we all point to Jesus.....you must use your own judgment & sort out who is who,you have been here for only 3 months & you have not had conversations with everyone nor is that little amount of time enough to know anyone.....you get to know people in time,you read what they have to say,how they say it & how consistent they are in what they profess..........I do believe you have predisposed opinions of us "ALL",,,,we are all individuals & yet all members of ONE Body,those of us who are Born Again Spirit Filled Believers......our WALK & our WORDS will either bear GOOD FRUIT or NOT..,....surely.,whether most of us agree in everything or not has little to do with WHO we are,we are Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus & we love and care about you.......some may be blunt,some may come across as harsh,some may be delicate but we all say "Jesus Loves YOU and in HIM you can be FREE,at Peace,filled with JOY,Comfort & all the Blessings in Heaven!!!......."   The only one holding you back from Wisdom,Understanding & Revelation is YOU.........You say you are a Christian,then surely Jesus abides in you and you have access to the Same Power I have access to.......the very SAME Power that raised Jesus from the dead........Holy Spirit,the Helper,Councilor,Comforter........

You also asked us "Is God proud of you?" We BOAST for Christ,not ourselves but Who abides in us ,I'm sure my Heavenly Father is very proud of His Son and when He looks at me that is Who He sees as I am covered by His Blood from the Crown of my head to the soles of my feet,inside & out......Holy,Blameless,Spotless,without Stain,Wrinkle or Blemish....yes,I would say,He is Proud.........

A REAL "Friend" loves unconditionally Spark,without condemnation,non-judgemental & certainly does not categorize his "friends" as "most y'all",to have a Friend is a privilege,a Gift,A Blessing & you must choose them carefully........you don't know me at all,I certainly take my Father's Business,His Word,His Family & this(His) Ministry seriously .....to me,this is not some website,not a social media networking site & not a message board.....Worthy is a Blessed Place,a Gift from God for His children to gather,fellowship ,encourage ,extol ,Praise & Glorify God & spread the Gospel,drawing men unto Himself.....perhaps you might want to take some time to read through the many responses in many different Threads & get to know the Brethren....we get to know people from "listening" & Faith comes by "Hearing"....Hearing the Word of God........There are Praise & Prayer Sections here & also an "Absolutely Positive" Forum,Fill yourself with things ABOVE,Words of Encouragement,learn about the Position of Victory that Jesus Finished Work on the Cross has afforded you....Renew your mind with lovely things,the Eternal Things of God....let the past go & whatever less than desirable experiences you may have had with folks claiming to be "Christians" & learn to hear the Still Small Voice of God that will lead & guide you to who He has for you to Love you through,to correct you & help you to let go & let God.....Praise & Glory to God'         

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I think I messed up by becoming a Christian how do i undo this. I've realised I'm to broken to be fixed. I'm not what god needs. I don't fit in with Christians in life or electronically. I want out no matter the cost. I would be better off dead than to live constantly wanting something that is unobtainable. I already live in that hell. For the most part his people are all the same. I can remember now why not to trust them and why I hated them. I feel like a fool. How do I get away from god?

I just read your OP,I must tell you I don't believe a word of it because if you truly do not want to serve God,love God kor know Jesus then you would simply have logged off Worthy & went your merry way for starters......in reading your words all I hear is "poor me",me,me me,I,I I & please don't take offense Spark because I do not wish to offend you in any way,I only hope to help you to see things for what they are so you can grow & get out of the rut you are stuck in......First,Know that I truly care about you & that you are loved.....Secondly,try to listen & pray the Lord help you to HEAR & to SEE...I only speak the Truth,if I didn't care I wouldn't waste my time or anyone else's time

The best way to be Free from the stronghold of pride(pride is not only "I am super fantastic" but "I am pitiful & beyond repair" as well....it is "all about ME" "WOE is ME"......Just a moment ago you claimed to be a true friend,true LOVE & just before that you say "I remember why I shouldn't trust & why I HATE".....You must make up your mind Spark,do you want to LOVE or do you HATE.....Jesus does not "hate",if you set your mind on Him & focus on others ,instead of yourself,you will suddenly find your not thinking about YOU,it is easy.....it is just a matter of renewing your mind and putting away all those very negative thoughts,replacing them with the Word of God.....for every negative thought there is a Scripture to counteract it! Halleluyah!

If you do not want any part of Jesus then it is very simply to walk away,if you wanted to end any "relationship" what would you do? You would move on & not look back,right? God does not force anyone to serve Him,to Love Him or to stay with Him,you are free to go.......Understand that if you are not "for Him" then you are "against Him" and if we are not serving God then who are we serving? If you think you are living in hell now you have a big surprise coming your way if your decision is to reject Gods Grace....if you are really a Christian & you become apostate then you grieve the Holy Spirit & become reprobate,unforgivable sin......Christ can only be crucified once for you   You say you take this all seriously ,I suggest you take your own words seriously as well.....

What is it that you want that you think is unobtainable? Why don't you ask the Lord to change the desires of your heart to be what they ought to be? Peace,Joy ,Comfort,Love....every good & perfect thing is available if you just Trust God & stop worrying about what everyone else is or is not.....May I ask what makes you think you are a Christian? How do you say you "became a Christian?"                                                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik        

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,867
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

19 hours ago, spark said:

Now tell me why I should want to be a round people like y'all.tell me that god is proud of you. I brought a boy in to this.I told him of the prayer that I said. And now I'm responsible for helping him find his way. I'm one who takes this serious I'm what most of y'all are not. A real friend. True love 

Spark, thanks very much for being willing to share your story. I think we all know you a little better now, and the better we know each other, the better we can connect and help.

Can you explain in what way you've felt wronged by any of us? Many times, with the limits of communicating only by silent text, and with people we don't know and have never met before, we can become confused about questions being asked and why they're being asked. When we give an answer, we may not always fully understand where the question is coming from. We all want to help and to understand. Can you please tell us in what way you've found us and our treatment of you lacking?

God bless.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  175
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

spark, maybe you should try a variety of Christian forums and a variety of churches? There are also Christian counselors.