IGNORED

The Hijacking of America

Ezra

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

It is always helpful to read the whole thread so that you know what people are replying to.  Here is the comment I was replying to...  It is a fact that anyone who is Jesuit educated takes on the mind and goals of his teachers.

I am Jesuit educated, I have a nice piece of paper on my wall to prove it.  But I have never taken on the mind and goals of my teachers, be it from the Jesuits or any other teacher.  

He was speaking not to being educated at a Jesuit university, but the specific education the Jesuits themselves, receive.  You have tried to defend them before on a different thread, as if they are simply kind and benevolent humanitarians.   I am affirming what he says about the Jesuits themselves.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

He was speaking not to being educated at a Jesuit university, but the specific education the Jesuits themselves, receive.  You have tried to defend them before on a different thread, as if they are simply kind and benevolent humanitarians.   I am affirming what he says about the Jesuits themselves.

Considering he included their universities in his original post, it seems you are wrong again.   And not to be rude, but you "affirming" anything does not really much for me.  You are not really a bastion of open-mindedness, just the opposite in fact. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

Considering he included their universities in his original post, it seems you are wrong again.   And not to be rude, but you "affirming" anything does not really much for me.  You are not really a bastion of open-mindedness, just the opposite in fact. 

I can afford to be closed-minded when I am right.   Open mindedness is why we have disgusting things like the LGBT and the Black Lives matter and  millions of dirty, diseased, pathetic illegal aliens in our country.

14 hours ago, Ezra said:

We need to see the hijacking of America in light of the rise of the Antichrist. We know that all nations will come under his control, and we can see right now how this will come about through globalization (which will include a one-world religion):

So do you know of some "singleness-of-vision" that Christians should have after this Hijacking takes place?

Should we be fighting to get our rights back and restore America to a place founded on Godly principles or

something else... like preaching the Gospel to the unsaved?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Teditis said:

something else... like preaching the Gospel to the unsaved?

Preaching the Gospel -- the true Gospel -- is the most important and most effective weapon against the lies of Satan.  Paul said that he preached Christ and Him crucified, Peter said that salvation is in Christ alone, and the Lord Jesus Christ said that after the Gospel has been preached throughout the world, the end will come.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (Mark 16:15,16)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:14).

14 hours ago, brakelite said:

It was the Jesuits, who have infiltrated the UN, and every Protestant denomination in America, including their universities and Bible colleges, all secret societies, and government.

That's a very good point.  You will note that on many Christian forums, any criticism of the RCC or the Jesuits is immediately suppressed or rebuked. But there is no doubt that their primary goal was to overthrow Protestantism and Bible truth.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Then I would have to suggest you are flat out wrong.  I have an advanced degree from a Jesuit university, while I am willing to bet you have never stepped foot on a campus of one. 

11 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It is always helpful to read the whole thread so that you know what people are replying to.  Here is the comment I was replying to...  It is a fact that anyone who is Jesuit educated takes on the mind and goals of his teachers.

I am Jesuit educated, I have a nice piece of paper on my wall to prove it.  But I have never taken on the mind and goals of my teachers, be it from the Jesuits or any other teacher.  

To be taught by Jesuits is to endanger oneself to their philosophies and objectives. Loyola himself taught that a true Jesuit will be able to lie with his hand on the Bible swearing he is telling the truth, yet if it to the cause of the faith or to the aspirations of the society, then God looks over it. So if you have a degree from a Jesuit University, who is to know whether you are here to destroy the Protestant faith of those here, because by their own tenets, lying is of no consequence if it accomplishes its goals. I am not accusing you of being either a liar, or a Jesuit, but how would we know?

If indeed what you tell us is the truth, and that you have not taken upon yourself the Jesuit mindset, then ySearchou would be a rare specimen indeed, and evidence that their time educating you was a failure, at least from their standpoint. I agree with Shiloh. The Jesuits are the worst enemy to Christianity, and democracy. Their intimate involvement in assassinations and plots against governments is well documented, and their fame as having been banned from nearly every nation on the planet, including Catholic ones, is well known. If you do not understand what they are truly all about, I recommend Hector Macphersons book, The Jesuits in History. At least for starters; its readily available free online in PDF form.

May I inquire as to the nature of the degree you earned?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Ezra said:

That's a very good point.  You will note that on many Christian forums, any criticism of the RCC or the Jesuits is immediately suppressed or rebuked. But there is no doubt that their primary goal was to overthrow Protestantism and Bible truth.

I have been frequenting forums for many years, and have not been shy in revealing these things. It has not always been met with enthusiasm to say the least. The reformers unanimously agreed to the Papal system as being the Antichrist of scripture. The Jesuits were the single most influential group through the fabrication of the futurist hermeneutic, to turn that accusing finger away from Rome, and divert it into some unknown and unknowable future individual. The Protestant world is today grossly deceived, now evidenced by their flocking back into the arms of "Mother".

I have found that staunch defenders of Rome have a peculiar way of debating topics, unique to their faith. Using strawmen and logical fallacies they constantly fail to address topics directly, and often manage to confuse the debate turning it into a range of irrelevant unrelated subjects. Also there is a tendency with some to make the debate personal. While the subject may be doctrinal, I have observed frequently that when Biblical support for their stance is wanting, they make it personal, accusing their detractors of 'hate speech', and 'Catholic bashing'. This tactic among Catholic apologists seems to be quite unique to them , to the point where it seems that the better accomplished ones at this are trained that way for that very purpose. Jesuits themselves? Perhaps, who would know? But it is a curious trait, and not uncommon.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

40 minutes ago, brakelite said:

To be taught by Jesuits is to endanger oneself to their philosophies and objectives. Loyola himself taught that a true Jesuit will be able to lie with his hand on the Bible swearing he is telling the truth, yet if it to the cause of the faith or to the aspirations of the society, then God looks over it. So if you have a degree from a Jesuit University, who is to know whether you are here to destroy the Protestant faith of those here, because by their own tenets, lying is of no consequence if it accomplishes its goals. I am not accusing you of being either a liar, or a Jesuit, but how would we know?

If indeed what you tell us is the truth, and that you have not taken upon yourself the Jesuit mindset, then ySearchou would be a rare specimen indeed, and evidence that their time educating you was a failure, at least from their standpoint. I agree with Shiloh. The Jesuits are the worst enemy to Christianity, and democracy. Their intimate involvement in assassinations and plots against governments is well documented, and their fame as having been banned from nearly every nation on the planet, including Catholic ones, is well known. If you do not understand what they are truly all about, I recommend Hector Macphersons book, The Jesuits in History. At least for starters; its readily available free online in PDF form.

May I inquire as to the nature of the degree you earned?

My degree is a Masters of Supply Chain Management/Logistics.  The classes were basically no different than the MBA I got from a non-Jesuit university.  The biggest difference was the "reflections" diary we kept with each class to discuss how the classes were progressing and how we were applying them to our daily lives.

Looks like others have arrived at the same conclusion regarding Obama's recent speech at the United Nations:

Obama Just Gave The Most ‘New World Order’ Speech In History

http://yournewswire.com/obama-new-world-order-speech/