• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

May I ask who Tilton is, and what's wrong with HIM ?????????? :rolleyes:

Yomo

Please can we refrain from critisizing Hinn any more. As I have stated before, there are 3 threads having a go at Hinn, and his "doctrinally incorrect"(?) teachings.

Please could we respect that, even though we may find faults, I personally believe that 15 pages on this thread is ENOUGH to do any exposing that may need to be done.

(Please remind yourselves that there are OTHER threads on here, that are condemning Hinn, as well. This is not the only one. I think people on WorthyBoards understand that he MAY need exposing, but I think we've got the picture now! :24:

I personally do have a problem with talking badly of people, but a CHRISTIAN?????????????? OUR BROTHER IN CHRIST???????????????

I read a book recently by Hinn, and it stated that every time he went to preach, he would pray to God, and ask Him to help Hinn do the Will of the SPIRIT when he preached.

I am asking you to close this thread, and put nothing more on. If Benny Hinn is wrong, then it has ALREADY been exposed. We do not, therefore need to "hack" Hinn any more.

Thankyou.

Yomo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Yomo...watch Tilton. If you can't see whats wrong with his teaching, open your bible and read it some. If you still don't see it...send Bob a big love gift (money) or God won't bless you. You see...according to Bob, your don't get blessed until you send Tilton ministries your "seed of faith". (money). Open your eyes man! Hinn and Tilton are all about money. $$$$$$ Yes I am judging but its the truth. These men are liars and cheats. I dont make them that way.. they do and they are not sorry for it at all. They laugh all the way to the bank. Your said in a previous post that your don't watch them. Well? WATCH!!! You'll see!

Dan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I have seen mr Hinn's show just once. That was enough for me.

He explained how he wanted to be perfect in his own son's eyes that he used deciet. Apparently his son had broken a toy and brought it to Benny to fix. Benny said he couldn't fix it so he went out and bought a new one and told his son that he had fixed it so the son would see him as Super Dad.

Seems innocent enough but it tells me this is how this man thinks.

He is willing to decieve to gain the trust of others.

I saw this with my own eyes on the Benny Hinn show. I did not get this information from the media, left or right. If you look hard enough you can find smut on just about anybody you can think of including God.As much of a blessing it is to have all this wonderful communications technology, it is also an effective medium for spewing poison of any kind. Satan wants to devide us and he's even trying to cause devision through "christian" websites. I have 2 young children and have decided to not provide them with the seductive charms of television. It's amazing the difference it makes in thier outlook. Now all I have to worry about is what they're being taught in school.

May God protect them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I personally do have a problem with talking badly of people, but a CHRISTIAN?????????????? OUR BROTHER IN CHRIST???????????????

I agree that we have enough threads on Benny Hinn. If a new Christian has a question I believe we should assist him to stay away from Hinns teachings though.

As for you quote Yomo I think it is clear from his teaching that Benny Hinn IS NOT our brother in Christ. He is a deception distorting Gods word and leading people away from Christs truth. I think we need to understand that.

But I do agree enough on Benny Hinn. :noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

The reason I get so ticked about these TV fakes is because I saw first hand how they can play on someone who is in pain's suffering. You know....things like Hmmmm...losing a child..or a loved one, perhaps your own health. These scoundrels never miss a chance to profit from this. And in Jesus's name they do it. They make me sick. ALL OF THEM!!!TBN is Satan's masterpiece. Satan is not a master at deception when he shows up and says " Hi....My name is Satan...Let me introduce you to a smorgus board of sin or false teaching". Who is he fooling? The scary thing is when Satan shows up at a vulnrable time in your life and saya "Hi ...I am a representative of Christ. And brother!!!do I have a word for you!!!. TBN and its band of false teachers are NOT OF CHRIST. The proove it every time they teach! You shall know them by their works.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The reason I get so ticked about these TV fakes is because I saw first hand how they can play on someone who is in pain's suffering. You know....things like Hmmmm...losing a child..or a loved one, perhaps your own health. These scoundrels never miss a chance to profit from this. And in Jesus's name they do it. They make me sick. ALL OF THEM!!!TBN is Satan's masterpiece. Satan is not a master at deception when he shows up and says " Hi....My name is Satan...Let me introduce you to a smorgus board of sin or false teaching". Who is he fooling? The scary thing is when Satan shows up at a vulnrable time in your life and saya "Hi ...I am a representative of Christ. And brother!!!do I have a word for you!!!. TBN and its band of false teachers are NOT OF CHRIST. The proove it every time they teach! You shall know them by their works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Couldnt a said it better :emot-hug::blink::noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

As suggested, I am closing this thread. There is enough here for both sides of the coin.