SavedOnebyGrace

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

The statement of faith of this forum adheres to the 66 books of the Masoretic Text that was in use in the Temple at the time of Jesus.  New archeological evidence substantiates this.  This Hebrew text is the one I subscribe to.                                  Willa

:amen:       WE answer,we answer & we answer and then we get the same question & we answer -lol       :noidea:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Satan in Satin, 2Co 11:14, And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Satan is building his own religious system, a system so close to true Christianity that the vast majority of professing Christians will be unable to tell the difference. What is more, this version of Christianity will incorporate numerous doctrinal and practical elements that will make it acceptable to followers of all religions. Once it is fully operational it will constitute the One World global religion that the Enemy will use to usher in his own messiah, a flesh and blood man with supernatural abilities known as the Antichrist. Unless Catholics recognize that a One-World religion is in formation, and that it is central to the rise of the Antichrist, they will not understand the role of the Marian apparitions. These visions, which purport to be of Mary, the earthly mother of Jesus, are actually apparitions by Satan himself in an extremely attractive and beguiling form. Through them he is authenticating the Papacy as the pre-eminent religious authority in the world today. The Popes in turn are authenticating the apparitions and  publishing Encyclicals that are stealthily elevating the Virgin to the status of a goddess.

Read more here;

https://www.scribd.com/document/165468129/Satan-in-Satin-Apparitions-of-Mary

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

11 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

Hmmmm, interesting.

You should be concerned then, as to why Jesus and the NT writers used references, allusions and flat-out quotes from the Deuterocanonical Dooks in the Septuagint well over 150 times in the New Testament.  This is clear evidence they they ALL studied from this source.  

It should ALSO concern you that the Jewish Canon of Scripture was OPEN during Jesus's lifetime and was only closed AFTER His Death, Resurrection and Ascension into Heaven and AFTER the destruction of the Temple in AD 70.

The plain fact of the matter is that you hold to a Post Christ, Post Temple Canon of Scripture from a Rabbinical school who ejected 7 Books because of their influence on the Hellenized Jews and were leading them into Christianity.

So, again I ask you:  Can you tell me where you got YOUR canon of Scripture?

Your sources may not be up to date or may be very biased.  

Guest BacKaran

Hmmmmm . . . there are almost50,000 disjointed, perpetually-splintering Protestant "divisions" -ALL teaching different doctrines andALL claiming to have the "truth".

Where is your non biased info coming fromthe,  rcc? Do a search on the net and there are as many religions of the rcc as you claim of other churches.

The rcc is different at every single church, always arguing or deleting to what they tell the people. . This church accepts homos  this one doesn't, this one teaches all about Marian prayers, this one focuses on the station's of the cross etc etc .

Some have"bible"study which is not studying at all, some focus on the patron saint the church is named after... St Albert, the saint of animals.... Really? Yep, he was a biggie  and of course  there's a huge statue of him holding a frog in from of the church....

I knew everything about Albert and funny how nothing stuck except he liked animals.... What about the people, did he give any the true gospel message? I don't know...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

So, again I ask you:  Can you tell me where you got YOUR canon of Scripture?

And AGAIN we answer.......

We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

How about a  KJV,thats a start

• Loved it! 1

Guest BacKaran

All I know is I believe in the same bible and doctrines when I converse with other saved believers in Christ but I have a heck of a time with rccs and those stuck in the health wealth and prosperity, name it claim it, faith healing and those who love TBN or etbw, or whatever the rcc channel is.

God has told us only a remnant will survive... Think remnant like Noah and seven others.

The yellow brick road of the rcc is paved with confusion, incense of doubt and being led with unsaved people believing the mass is there way to God when it's really the way to god. Aka the devil.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Willa said:

Your sources may not be up to date or may be very biased.  

That's the best answer you have??

If you don't believe me about the Open and Closed Jewish Canon of Scripture - look it up.
This is an historical fact - not something the the Church conjured up.  As for the over 150 references to the Deuterocanonical books in the NT - I can give them to you.

Once again I ask you:   Can you tell me where you got YOUR canon of Scripture?
Surely, you must know . . .

14 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

And AGAIN we answer.......

We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

How about a  KJV,thats a start

You in the 21st century believe in your canon.
MY question is WHERE did it come from??  
WHO approved your canon of Scripture?
HOW did it come to be compile?

?

18 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Hmmmmm . . . there are almost50,000 disjointed, perpetually-splintering Protestant "divisions" -ALL teaching different doctrines andALL claiming to have the "truth".

Where is your non biased info coming fromthe,  rcc? Do a search on the net and there are as many religions of the rcc as you claim of other churches.

The rcc is different at every single church, always arguing or deleting to what they tell the people. . This church accepts homos  this one doesn't, this one teaches all about Marian prayers, this one focuses on the station's of the cross etc etc .

Some have"bible"study which is not studying at all, some focus on the patron saint the church is named after... St Albert, the saint of animals.... Really? Yep, he was a biggie  and of course  there's a huge statue of him holding a frog in from of the church....

I knew everything about Albert and funny how nothing stuck except he liked animals.... What about the people, did he give any the true gospel message? I don't know...

Ummmmm, the World Christian Encyclopedia (2001, 2nd edition) is where the numbers come from.
And by the way - this is a PROTESTANT source - not a Catholic source.

12 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

All I know is I believe in the same bible and doctrines when I converse with other saved believers in Christ but I have a heck of a time with rccs and those stuck in the health wealth and prosperity, name it claim it, faith healing and those who love TBN or etbw, or whatever the rcc channel is.

God has told us only a remnant will survive... Think remnant like Noah and seven others.

The yellow brick road of the rcc is paved with confusion, incense of doubt and being led with unsaved people believing the mass is there way to God when it's really the way to god. Aka the devil.

That's NOT what I asked.
I can say the same thing about my fellow Catholics.

I asked -  WHERE did it come from??  
WHO approved your canon of Scripture?
HOW did it come to be compiles?

Edited by RealPresence