IGNORED

What is a Christian?

firestormx

13 minutes ago, firestormx said:

So are you saying we should let sin run unchecked in the church? Can you please show me Your statement above in the bible?

Right: 1 Corinthians 5 says otherwise.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, Robert said:

...after all, it was sin that made it necessary for Jesus Christ to die on the cross.

Indeed, Robert. It was my sin, that put Him there, and His love that help Him there.

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. Rom 5:6

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. Rom 5:10

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:21

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Indeed, Robert. It was my sin, that put Him there, and His love that help Him there.

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. Rom 5:6

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. Rom 5:10

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:21

Same here: my sin put Him on that cross.