• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I agree with everything you stated here, oo.  I sometimes also listen to Tom Horn ...

Tom used to have a forum here when I first started.  I've read him for way over 10 years. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

It's really not a big deal, but if the full bodies of the Nephilim are ever brought back it will be, and there are several different views of that happening.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/scientists-edge-closer-bringing-back-dead-fabled-aurochs-giant/

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Wow, thank you for sharing that.  They have for a long time, been using the DNA of nephilim in genetic experiments...

You would not believe where i got that from. It was from our local weather website.  Here is the link that has some more info about the above.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/category/latest/

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Wow, I'm finding this teaching really interesting!

Title:

Chuck Missler 2017 Prophecy - Strategic Perspectives Conference - Thomas Horn

I've probably seen most of Dr. Chuck Missler's Youtube video's and subscribe to his newsletters. He's one of the most educated, dedicated, smart, accomplished and experienced Christian scholars I've ever had the pleasure to learn from. I've also followed and purchased books / video's from Tom Horn, Chuck Missler, Gary Stearman, Cris Putnam and LA Marzulli. Ole LA is a character!

Someone else I've been studying from and watching on Youtube I find very amazing... Pastor Billy Crone, he's pastor of Sunrise Baptist Church in Las Vegas, NV. and Get A Life Ministries. His knowledge, presentations and skills are excellent. His personal testimony is tragic, awesome and inspiring. I would highly recommend watching as many of his Youtube video's as possible. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

If our scientists ever do create something like the Auroch bear in mind that what they make may not be a real a real Auroch. As interesting as all this is I hope they never do it. Why? Because they're playing God and they'd also be doing something similar to what the fallen angels were trying to do. Again, we are speculating but non biblical ancient writings lead me to believe that the fallen angels also wanted to create life, as God does. Now some people want to do this too. IMO the fallen angels are still around and they're probably responsible for giving us the knowledge of how to do this. I think 1 problem is that they couldn't really create life many millennia ago and I doubt we're going to be able to do it now. We may create a living animal but something will be wrong with it, possibly it's instincts.

We should stick to archaeology, meaning just trying to find fossils of what once existed rather than trying to recreate such beasts.  

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

47 minutes ago, JTC said:

If our scientists ever do create something like the Auroch bear in mind that what they make may not be a real a real Auroch. As interesting as all this is I hope they never do it. Why? Because they're playing God and they'd also be doing something similar to what the fallen angels were trying to do. Again, we are speculating but non biblical ancient writings lead me to believe that the fallen angels also wanted to create life, as God does. Now some people want to do this too. IMO the fallen angels are still around and they're probably responsible for giving us the knowledge of how to do this. I think 1 problem is that they couldn't really create life many millennia ago and I doubt we're going to be able to do it now. We may create a living animal but something will be wrong with it, possibly it's instincts.

We should stick to archaeology, meaning just trying to find fossils of what once existed rather than trying to recreate such beasts.  

they wont

ECC 8

17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

19 hours ago, other one said:

Nope,  in Genesis Chapter six tells us that fallen angels came down and mated with women and had offspring.   Those offspring are Nephilim  and as they grew in numbers they corrupted the whole of mankind genetically and morally....  so God killed everyone but Noah's family and locked those few angels up till judgement day.....  the spirits of the Nephilim don't have any place to go for they were not meant to be.  So they roam around looking for someone to possess.  Back in the early 1900's they started a process of making weird bodies to enter and not share.  We call them grays.

It's really not a big deal, but if the full bodies of the Nephilim are ever brought back it will be, and there are several different views of that happening.   If you are familiar with L A Marzouli or Steve Quale you would be damiliar with this....

Nothing concerning Scientology that I am aware of.

And i am as serious as a heart attack.

I've not heard of this take on the Nephilim before. I knew about the Genesis account but not the rest of what you're stating there. Though I have heard of the grays in the UFO literature that I've read. It is odd how they look similar to human fetuses at a certain stage of development.

I'll have to look into the work of L A Marzouli and Steve Quale also as I've not heard of them either.

So, when the flood killed everyone the souls of the human/angel offspring or I guess hybrid? Left those bodies and are now free to possess people? The Nephilim?

Seeking clarification of your thoughts there. Did you learn that from those authors you mentioned? Or is it in the apocryphal texts? I'm not familiar with those as yet.

those people along with Tom Horn are the people that I am familiar with that have done the most research I've seen.....    but I also have to add that I lived with two demonic beings for about ten years that I got a lot of information from....    that's a really long story that I don't care to get very involved in discussing in detail...   especially within these settings where you don't know who is going to come by and get an interest and go down the path I did 30 years ago.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

13 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I've pulled up a playlist of his messages... I'm really liking this guy so far! 

*Edit: I've listened to most of one sermon so far... I'm still trying to get a gauge on where he in in his understanding of how the governments are controlled. Dennis, do you have any specific sermons of his that you can direct me to?  

No not really... I usually just type his name in search on Youtube and select which ones interest me at that particular moment. I've watched a ton of them so far. I have a limited computer internet plan, so it's a good thing I have an unlimited plan for my iphone. Ever get a $400.00+ monthly internet bill for going way over your usage that you didn't know about :blink:

48 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

No not really... I usually just type his name in search on Youtube and select which ones interest me at that particular moment. I've watched a ton of them so far. I have a limited computer internet plan, so it's a good thing I have an unlimited plan for my iphone. Ever get a $400.00+ monthly internet bill for going way over your usage that you didn't know about :blink:

my AT&T plan does not charge extra for over data usage.     It also lets me watch any program on Direct TV on my phone or using my phone as a got spot with no data charge at all.   I watch Fox News all day long when we are away on a travel.....   it's cool driving down the road and get to  listen to the news all day.....   I do turn my phone away so I'm not tempted to watch it while driving......    I have this really serious aversion to pain and from what I understand car crashes almost always invoke pain.