• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, warrior12 said:

For now, have to take your word for it as i am totally lost there.  Not saying anything wrong about your views, just i have not done those studies. So i guess the key in your views is the year 2027 and work backwards.  Thanks for taking the time to outline your views and being forthright about it.

Hi warrior,

Yes I quite understand. not something to be swallowed whole.:o Obviously we will all be sharing what`s happening over the next few years, in real time.

God bless, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi warrior12,

Here is a quick overview of my thoughts that bring me to late 2019 or early 2020 for the Body of Christ to be `caught away,` to its eternal destination.

1. The Beginning & End months of the 7 year Tribulation.

I.........(220 days).................I.......................(2300 days)..............................I...............

..................................Sacrifices............sanctuary trampled..................cleansed...

Adar..............................Tishri...............................................................Shebat..........

(7 years) 2520 days  – 2300 days = 220 days.  (7 months & 10 days)

Notice the 10 days. This I believe is the 10th of Tishri, the Day of Atonement, Israel`s holiest day of the year. (for national repentance) Thus I believe Israel would start sacrificing on that day, the 10th of Tishri. Then we are told that it takes 2300 days in which the sacrifices start, the abomination of desolation occurs & later the temple is cleansed. A clear starting point with the sacrifices till the end, & then it is easy to see the first 220 days. (Dan. 8: 13 & 14) (No big calculations, just straight forward.)

2. The two extra months.

I.........(220 days)..I.......................(2300 days)....................I....(30)....I....(30....I..(15)..>

......................Sacrifices........sanctuary trampled.......cleansed..................................>

Adar...............Tishri.................................................Shebat...Adar 1....Adar 2....New Year

Then we see in Daniel 12: 11 & 12 concerning 1,290 days & 1,335 days.

(3 ½ years) 1, 260 days + 30 days = 1, 290 days.

(3 ½ years) 1, 260 days + 30 + 30 + 15 days = 1, 335 days.

This shows us that there are two extra months after the Great Tribulation. Now after Shebat comes the month of Adar. And every 3 years or so Israel has a double Adar month to come in line with its feasts & the Solar Calendar. Thus there are 2 months of Adar before the New Year. They are called Adar 1 & Adar 2. Adar 2 is the recognised month for the time of rejoicing over deliverance from their enemies.

The further 15 days I believe are for the Feast of Tabernacles, which is on the 15th of the month, & starts Israel`s Civil New Year. This is the feast that is recorded in Zechariah when in the Millennium the people of the nations go up to Jerusalem, once a year to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. The meaning of this is - `God dwelling us.`

The year 2027 has two extra months of Adar leading to the New Year. Take 7 years off for the Tribulation & you have 2020. This is just a quick overview of why I think late 2019 or early 2020 for the `catching away` of the Body of Christ.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

Can i ask a question please ? I heard somewhere that the 15 unaccounted days could be when the judgement was taking place after the wheat is separated from the tares after the Great Tribulation ..Is that a common thought/argument now-days?

God Bless

Edited by Snow

On 02/01/2017 at 7:31 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Snow,

Well I think you have probably been saved a `big headache,` as it can become one, especially to people looking for an `old empire` to arise & tread down those that have already been dealt with by God. Anyway I`ll be answering Daniel so maybe if you read you may have thoughts & questions. Fresh eyes are always good, as they have not been ingrained with a certain view.

Marilyn. 

Hi Again Marilyn

One quick question that will help me follow this thread...I am wondering how the four beasts relate to the dream of Nebuchadnezzar? is there a relation or not at all?..Thank You

God Bless

Edited by Snow

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

11 hours ago, Snow said:

Hi Marilyn

Can i ask a question please ? I heard somewhere that the 15 unaccounted days could be when the judgement was taking place after the wheat is separated from the tares after the Great Tribulation ..Is that a common thought/argument now-days?

God Bless

Hi Snow,

Glad you brought up that bit of info. Now to my thinking & what I was taught, is that the first extra month, (1, 260 + 30 = 1,290 days) of Daniel 12: 11 concerns the judgments, for....how blessed are those who wait & come to the 1,335 days, (1,260 + 30 + 30 + 15). They are the ones who will get to go to the Feast of Tabernacles which is on the 15th of the New Year. Also that second month will be taken up with the Lord preparing His government through Israel - regent king, (David) priests etc (Jer. 30: 8 & 9    Isa. 66: 18 - 21) So....

1. First extra month - for the `sheep & goats` judgments.

2. Second extra month - for setting up the kingdom.

The New Year - the 15th day is the Feast of Tabernacles - God dwelling with Israel & the Nations. (the Millennium)

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

11 hours ago, Snow said:

Hi Again Marilyn

One quick question that will help me follow this thread...I am wondering how the four beasts relate to the dream of Nebuchadnezzar? is there a relation or not at all?..Thank You

God Bless

Hi Snow,

Another great question. Yes they do relate. The Great Image of Neb`s dream tells us God`s timing for giving the Gentiles rule of the world, (5 body parts).The last power is yet to come & be judged.(feet & 10 toes). Then the 4 beasts are the 4 Great powers which lead up to the final world Ruler, (eventually the 4th beast - 10 horns).

I will be doing a series on this in my blog this year - `World Rulers & Countdown.`   This will take us through the Great Image bit by bit & then on to the 4 beasts & their relevance today. I am preparing the notes now. Hope to see you there with any questions or input.

Thanks, Marilyn.

Hik Marilyn So glad i saw this before I go to work..

God bless

Edited by Snow

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Hik Marilyn So glad i saw this before I go to work..

God bless

Hi Snow,

Oh I received your comments before you edited them. Can I reply? Now I do love questions. They make us all dig a bit deeper & find out more of the Lord & His purposes. As to Zech. 9: 13 regarding Greece, I would say that means the Gentiles, (non Jewish). See 1 Cor. : 22 - 24. Much of the world was Greek speaking when Alexandra took over from the Medes & Persians. So people were either Greek-speaking Gentile, (non Jewish) or a Jew.

Have a good day, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

They are the ones who will get to go to the Feast of Tabernacles which is on the 15th of the New Year. 

Marilyn,

You sound as though all this is clearly mapped out in the Bible, rather than mostly conjecture.

36 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Marilyn,

You sound as though all this is clearly mapped out in the Bible, rather than mostly conjecture.

Hi Ezra,

Happy New Year bro. Always very profitable talking to you.:rolleyes: So.....`clearly mapped out.` Yes that is what I believe. Now here is what you are referring to -

I said - ` They are the ones who will get to go to the Feast of Tabernacles which is on the 15th of the New Year.` 

God`s word says - ` Speak to the children of Israel, saying; "The 15th day of the seventh month shall be the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days to the Lord." (Lev. 23: 34)

Now before you go - there the 7th month & not the New Year, we realise that when the Lord sets up His kingdom through Israel in the millennium, the two different New Years (Political & Religious) will come together for the Lord is King & the High priest.

Marilyn. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Say Hey All...

I'm not a date setter but... If I were a betting man, I'd bet 2017 - 2018 are going to see some unmistakable Biblical prophetic events transpire. Everything, and I mean 'everything' is rapidly lining up and taking shape.