Kerry Held Secret Meetings with PA Authority over UN Resolution

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,313
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - In mid-December 2016, a Palestinian Authority (PA) delegation met in Washington with officials from the outgoing Obama administration for secret talks. On December 27, the Egyptian daily Al-Youm Al-Sabi', which is close to Egyptian intelligence services, published an exposé of the minutes of the secret talks.

According to the report, by Ahmed Gomaa, the Palestinian delegation included PLO Executive Committee secretary and negotiating team leader Saeb Erekat; Palestinian general intelligence chief Majid Faraj; Husam Zomlot, strategic affairs advisor to Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud 'Abbas; Palestinian Foreign Ministry official Dr. Majed Bamya; Palestinian negotiations department official Azem Bishara; Palestinian intelligence international relations department chief Nasser 'Adwa; and head of the PLO delegation to Washington Ma'an Erekat.

The report gave the details of the Palestinian delegation's schedule during the visit, noting that "the Palestinian side began its meetings on December 12, when Saeb Erekat and Majid Faraj met with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. The next day, the two met with National Security Advisor Susan Rice. The entire delegation met with an American team that included four representatives of the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security, for a six-hour political-strategic meeting. Majid Faraj concluded his visit with a lengthy meeting with the CIA chief."

According to the report, the minutes of the "top secret" meeting of Kerry, Rice, Erekat, and Faraj reveals U.S.-Palestinian coordination leading up to the UN Security Council vote on Resolution 2334 regarding Israel's settlements, which was adopted December 23. It states that the sides "agreed to cooperate in drafting a resolution on the settlements" and that the U.S. representative in the Security Council was "empowered" to coordinate with the Palestinian UN representative on the resolution. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Oh but the news reported Obama denied any us involvement. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, hmbld said:

Oh but the news reported Obama denied any us involvement. 

If there was no US involvement, there would have been no lecture from Kerry to Israel. This was Obama's parting shot at Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,111
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I hope God is a really good shot when (hopefully) he starts shooting lightening bolts at those that are responsible for this.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

God continue Bless Israel.  I wonder, would joining the Israel army take away my US Citizenship?  Would they accept an old retired guy like me?  I can always pray for them!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Not that I want natural disasters, but under the previous presidents when they dissed Israel bad things happened - i.e. Katrina, Monica Lewinski. So, why is nothing happening now?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,111
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, nebula said:

Not that I want natural disasters, but under the previous presidents when they dissed Israel bad things happened - i.e. Katrina, Monica Lewinski. So, why is nothing happening now?

God's waiting on Trump.....

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

this was a news item during the negotiations on the Iran nuke deal-- for about three minutes~~~~~ then the MSM disappeared it--- Google "John Kerrys Daughter Iran Husband" Kerrys daughter is married to an Iranian---- so much for helping Israel-- don't the Iranians want to wipe the Jewish people off the face of the earth???? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and the media is flipped out cause Trump told Putin "merry Christmas"  come on

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, nebula said:

Perhaps this time it will be indictments and prison time for all those who have betrayed America and Israel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

7 hours ago, nebula said:

I wish people would look at the entire picture, here instead of this as a single snapshot in time. This thing about Israel is just a part of what the Obama Administration has done and he has decimated the Democratic party far deeper than he has America. Throughout this persons administration he has shown the pettiness and the complete disregard for anything other than their own namesake and the overwhelming number of legislative and gubernatorial seats which the left has lost is blatantly obvious.

President Obama is, in my opinion the answer to the prayer of the right, since more people have seen the light about this party over the last 8 years than has in the last 30-40 years.

I think God has already foreseen all of this and has cast judgment on the left that is irrefutable. The left is still not seeing the writing on the walls, because they are still running down the same road they have been. They are doing this because they have no really answers to anything and the American public are noticing that with everything that is being done.

I sincerely doubt if the Democratic party will stand as it is today past the midterms. I would also bet that a lot of the wishy-washy Republicans will be flipping hamburgers within the next 4 years, because their leaven is getting a little stale as well.

Edited by Churchmouse