• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/13/1979

What You Soul Is What You Will Reap. As a believer, two scriptures borders me when it comes to the issue of sin. It is a terrible thing, a sinner in one department of his or her life is an all round sinner no matter how smart you are.

The bible says in proverb 11:21. ” though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered”.

No matter the name you call sin you, you can not change the name but still remains a sin. You can steal money and call it misappropriation of the fund but heaven calls it stealing that is why the bible says be ye not deceived God is not mocked whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

The only remedy for sin is for you to repent. If you are told that you should continue in it that grace abounds or sufficient for you, you are on your way to hell fire.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

Yes, as I said elsewhere, you can fool other people, you can fool yourself, but you cannot fool God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 1/7/2017 at 9:33 PM, oduma101 said:

What You Soul Is What You Will Reap. As a believer, two scriptures borders me when it comes to the issue of sin. It is a terrible thing, a sinner in one department of his or her life is an all round sinner no matter how smart you are.

The bible says in proverb 11:21. ” though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered”.

No matter the name you call sin you, you can not change the name but still remains a sin. You can steal money and call it misappropriation of the fund but heaven calls it stealing that is why the bible says be ye not deceived God is not mocked whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

The only remedy for sin is for you to repent. If you are told that you should continue in it that grace abounds or sufficient for you, you are on your way to hell fire.

http://www.davidimafidon.com

Sin is sin regardless of what it is. The consequences of sin can be different. However the wonderful news is that while we have a sin nature, as believers are are not longer bound to that nature because of Christ.

Romans 6:14, "For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace."

Romans 6:5-7, "For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.  For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— because anyone who has died has been set free from sin."

It is comforting to know that while I have a sin nature and yes I know that sin does have consequences. But I also know that grace abounds, not that I keep on sinning, and that we have a mediator that stands between us and God and that is Jesus Christ.

I Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus"

Romans 8:34, "Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us."

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/13/1979

Thank you very much, you made many references to the scriptures. Many out there keep doing evil and expect mercy and grace to speak for them remember, what is your view?

Romans 1:28-32: And even as they do not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things that are not convenient. 29: Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,  etc now 32: who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but have pleasure in them that do them.