Jabre7

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

All ive ever done here is suggest blasphemous ideas to sate my lust for all these "god killing" or "demon killing" series, even offering a "christian version" idea, or ask if its ok to play something that's clearly not good for anyone spiritually. I'm probably the most unWorthy person ever to be on this site. I have no place here. So i'm banishing myself from all online Christian communities, i do the same stuff there. No ask for help i ever do is truly sincere. Go ahead and ban me already.

Edited by Jabre7
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:blink: 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,031
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

1 hour ago, Jabre7 said:

All ive ever done here is suggest blasphemous ideas to sate my lust for all these "god killing" or "demon killing" series, even offering a "christian version" idea, or ask if its ok to play something that's clearly not good for anyone spiritually. I'm probably the most unWorthy person ever to be on this site. I have no place here. So i'm banishing myself from all online Christian communities, i do the same stuff there. No ask for help i ever do is truly sincere. Go ahead and ban me already.

The beauty of the situation is that you can ban yourself, run, hide, and when you pop your head out of your hole, shake your fist at God, but God just goes on loving you and thinking how He can bless you while counting the hairs on your head, even the ones about to fall out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

The beauty of the situation is that you can ban yourself, run, hide, and when you pop your head out of your hole, shake your fist at God, but God just goes on loving you and thinking how He can bless you while counting the hairs on your head, even the ones about to fall out.

thank you, i might return once i fix the mess that is my spiritual life

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Jabre7 said:

Why not stay and learn who Jesus is?

He loves you and wants to get to know you :)

Do you know Him?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  337
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,088
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Jabre7 said:

That's the right attitude and the right solution! 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,031
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

10 hours ago, Jabre7 said:

Why not hand it over to the SAVIOR.?We can, by sheer discipline, for a short while, command a situation. But there is One Who was specially gifted and equipped to save men. The great Paul did not rely on himself. 2nd Timothy is written just before his death. He had served and suffered for the Lord for decades. But he never tried to do the Lord's job. So this battle hardened Christian, who had been through so much, writes in 2nd Timothy 1:12-14

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

"That day" was the fateful day when every one of us must give an account of what we did. Paul committed his success, not to iron discipline or special tactics. He just got on his knees and handed over his weakness to Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,403
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

13 hours ago, Jabre7 said:

I'm probably the most unWorthy person ever to be on this site.

We've had worse. The desire to get yourself spiritually on track is good but this doesn't often happen in a void. More often it comes with association from other Christians you come to respect, whether it's online or in person. Iron sharpening iron and all.

• Thumbs Up 1