• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Saktmodig said:

Are you serious? In Sweden the photos where banned since they where considered to be defileing the dead child. It is an innocent child! Show some respect! You cannot use him as a baseball bat in a discussion! Have you no decency? 

Welcome to politics in America, where nothing is off limits if it allows you to score political points in a discussion.   

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

52 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings OotS....

I have quit a few people I speak with that live in distant countries,so many times they will ask me what I think about "such & such" issue in AMERICA,,,meanwhile it is an isolated event that happened in someplace just like you mentioned,having little do with "Life in ALL of America".....And it seems MANY have a very "low view" of the USA because of biased news stories and now "social media",uggh    Gossip,gossip,hearsay,2nd hand info is never good                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen sister.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

48 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Welcome to politics in America, where nothing is off limits if it allows you to score political points in a discussion.   

That's about the whole of it lol.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Okay folks......can we refrain from all the "personal" comments,that is not WHO we are all about!!!!

Also,here is a little suggestion for everyone & PLEASE,go to the Word of God for confirmation......if something someone says just really rubs you the wrong way,talk to that person,send them a LOVING,KIND PM.....we are Brothers & Sisters,not strangers on some message board website,we are a Christian MINISTRY,the Body of Christ......is it necessary to get a "last word" in?   I don't believe so.....pray about it

Matthew 18:15
If your brother sins against you, go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

In Sweden the photos where banned....
since they where considered to be defileing the dead child.....

It is an innocent child....
Show some respect....

You cannot use him as a baseball bat in a discussion....
Have you no decency....

:emot-heartbeat:

Speaking Of Bats And Knifes And Axes And Such
Beloved Sweden Herself Is Being Defiled

By The Same Muslim Invasion
That Killed This Child

O my God, rescue me out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the grasp of the unrighteous and ruthless man. Psalms 71:4 (JPS Tanakh 1917)

May God Have Mercy Upon Us All

The LORD of Armies will have his day against all who are arrogant and conceited and all who are proud of themselves (they will be humbled), Isaiah 2:12 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

48 minutes ago, Davida said:

Your comments are completely a PERSONAL ATTACK.

:emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Davida said:

https://occupymelbourne.net/2015/09/08/syrian-drowned-baby-hoax/

"At the very least the body was moved for better PR.

Why? Because the Turkish government is looking for an excuse to offload its refugee camps to Europe.

Other things to note: the pristine condition of the body which allegedly had been in the ocean for 3 days.

A body in the ocean will normally show bloating, discoloration and markings of predation from fish and birds. This body looks only hours dead at most.

The baby’s father had been in Turkey for years, and only wished to go to Europe to get free dentistry and only once the migration had become a difficult to vet flood.

So before you throw all of your logic in the trash after seeing a single disturbing image, keep things in context and perspective. Is one dead baby on a Turkish beach reason alone to change all of Europe’s immigration policy.

Thank you Davida for presenting these facts.

It  just confirms how base humanity can go without Gods plan of Love , Mercy and Grace working in the hearts of people.

Without Gods Love, Mercy, Grace in our hearts, human depravity is a bottomless hellish, morally corrupt pit.

As Christians we need to guard our hearts at all times as the evil one is always waiting in to see who it can steal, kill and destroy.

Everyday we need the Lord working in our hearts, transforming them more and more into the children of God He always intended for us to be.

This example of exploitation of any kind is just one of the many things that prove that without Gods plan of Love, Mercy and Grace working daily in our hearts, we ALL can be are a most vicious, corrupt, depraved type of people.

Matthew 22:36-40

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment.

39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Matthew 5:17 Christ Jesus said:

6In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

43 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Without Gods Love, Mercy, Grace in our hearts, human depravity is a bottomless hellish, morally corrupt pit.

I agree, and it grieves my heart to encounter people claiming to be christians, yet completely lacking compassion in their hearts.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:
1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

I agree, and it grieves my heart to encounter people claiming to be christians, yet completely lacking compassion in their hearts.

What I get from this, is that we all are at different leaning curves and as we keep  ourselves aligned everyday in relationship to God and His Word, God is faithful back and He teaches, reproofs and helps us understand and see more clearly our faults and gives us also the opportunity to change into better human beings.

This becoming transformed through Christ Jesus, is a lifetime process.

I think that all who are here who have repented and turned their lives over through Gods plan of Love Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus are on their very own paths and learning curves and basically mean well. Of course we all make mistakes even here on worthy.  If we can all try for forgiveness, our peace becomes more secure and settled

Blessed day and hope you are enjoying Lördagsgodis today.

I share with you for today in virtual thoughts some classic Cloetta Polka Grisar candy ! :1:

In Christ Jesus;

1to3

swedish classic polka grisar candy.jpg

Edited by 1to3