• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I think he will be so full of demons that he will actually believe he is god. And when he declares that he is god, Satan himself will possess him. Did you notice that the false prophet can only work miracles when he is in close proximity to the Antichrist Beast? That is because Satan will be IN the Antichrist Beast.

Might or might not be the case, we are not told this, but most every person that HATES God is is an Atheist has Demon Spirits living in them. We are never told however that Satan possesses the Anti-Christ. 

The False Prophet does not show up until some unknown time AFTER the midpoint. You are right: Satan will be cast down at the sounding of the 7th trumpet, which will mark the exact midpoint - being sounded in heaven when the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is god.

He arises in Rev. 13, we are not told when, but logic says he arises close to the same time. He is the one that places an Image of the Beast in the Temple and gets the world to Worship the Beast as God, he is the one, seemingly, that gives out the Mark of the Beast or Mandates it.

One thing you seem to miss: the deception coming from the Beast and False Prophet will be much greater than any deception from Hinduism, Buddism, and any other false religion. All the people lost in these false religions will be duped and deceived and will believe he really IS god. I am convinced Buddhists will turn from Buddhism to the Beast, as will all Muslims, all Hindus, etc. He does not destroy these false religions per se, he supersedes them.  They will all turn from their current false religion to a worse false religion: one led by Satan Himself. Of course all the lessor demonic spirits and rulers of the darkness will join and assist propagating this deception. All the world will follow and worship the Beast - all except those whose names are written in the book of life. 

The Church is Raptured, the 1.5 Billion people getting killed doesn't add up to deception, it adds up to a Dictatorship like Hitler on steroids. Too many people look at Matthew 24 and think that means the Elect get deceived, whet it means just the opposite, Jesus say IF IT WERE POSSIBLE even the Elect would be deceived, BUT I have TOLD YOU....Then he tells them not to go to these fake christ and false prophets by telling them he will be coming in the Eastern Skies. The Deception is with FEAR along with Miracles. Many take the Mark instead of dying, that's still deception, because you just sold your soul instead of dying FOR LIFE EVER-AFTER. 

But hes is not deceiving the Elect Jews and the Elect Christian's are in Heaven.

You imagine that "Mystery Babylon" as she was titled, is all false religion. Sorry, but there will only be ONE false religion after the Beast and False prophet come on the scene.  They will deceive all with the one minor exception.

The Kings KILL the Harlot.....you have the Harlot mixed up the Anti-Christ/Beast who demands to be Worshiped as GOD....Its not the same. The very people you speak of DESTROY THE HARLOT. (False Religion). 

Did you notice that the 4 beasts of Daniel 7 are all CONCURRENT, but RESEMBLE the different parts of the image of chapter 2? Daniel wrote that when THE beast (the 4th) was taken and killed, the other 3 were allowed to remain (not killed) for a time and a season (perhaps 13 months?). This tells us these four beasts or four KINGS or PRESIDENTS or leaders of nations will all be living at the end - meaning all are living TODAY.  Will the leader of Iran be one of them?

It is the FIFTH that is Killed and cast into the Burning Flame, he is the Ant-Christ/Beast/Little Horn and this is an End Time Event. He is cast into hell with the False Prophet (Rev. 19:20). 

You don't seem to get what that passage means, I didn't get it for 30 years until about a year ago. You seem to think its speaking about Kings living at the End. Now rethink what Daniel 7 is speaking about. 

1. Babylon (Lived on a while, Alexander the Great died there.)

2. Persia (Is Iran today.)

3. Greece (Is still around, the Anti-Christ is born there from my understandings.)

4. Rome  (Rome of course is still around, Italy has been around but of course it has NO POWER.)

5. Little Horn Arises at the End Times and is CAST INT HELL....So the Fifth Beast is cast into hell because he s a MAN, that is why God Reduces the Seven Headed Beast in Rev. 17 to 7 Kings with 5 that have Fallen (ONE IS) and one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ). So this BEAST is Killed. but the other Beasts........from the perspectives of when the other Beasts lost their Power & Dominion, they did not DIE/Go Away......Babylon was where Alexander the Great died. Persia is today's Iran and has been around in a diminished capacity. Of Course Greece and Rome are still here, but they are not POWERS and haven't been. So they meet the requirements of Daniel chapter 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. {{{Not at the END TIME....When the Beast/Anti-Christ/Little Horn is cast into hell, that is Jesus SMASHING THE STATUE !! All of those Kingdoms DIE at that very moment in time, Jesus sets up his Kingdom. Their lives that were PROLONGED were from the perspective of when that=y came to power and when their DOMINION was take away from them. }}}

God Bless.........

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Of course I can read. And I can listen to the Holy Spirit, to Jesus and to the Father. I am NOT spiritually deaf. IF you are hearing from the Holy Spirit, He will not tell you something contrary to what He might tell someone else. What we the readers of your posts do not know is what is from the Holy Spirit and what is your reasonings added to what the Holy Spirit might have said

Brother don't you know you can highlight, then click on QUOTE and answer this way? Just wondering. The words of the Scriptures here are crystal clear, thus my remarks...Can't you read, meaning to point to the obviousness of the scriptures.

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full (END TIME EVENT when the Sins of men fill up the Bowls of Gods WRATH), a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Why is it you SKIP the word "their?"

It is right there, I highlight what I choose to highlight, because THEIR is irrelevant to the point. We know its THEIR KINGDOM, the Latter Time is the "Marker". What is the Latter Time? Well since Greece is still here and has been for over 2500 years, the LATTER TIME OF THEIR KINGDOM is now. I don't even understand any contextual situation where anyone could even surmise anything else. This is the Anti-Christ, not Antiochus who MEANS NOTHING. 

This entire chapter is about ancient Persia and Alexander the great. When Daniel wrote "THEIR kingdom," he was referring to what was left after Alexander died: the dynasties of the four generals. All four were "transgressors" and when the time was right, each dynasty was destroyed: one by another, but the remaining three by ROME. I have no problem with someone saying they heard from God. I hear from God. But when they write something contrary to what is written, I think their human reasoning has been added to what they heard. Your theory pulls this verse out of its contest. Anyone can make the bible say anything by pulling verses out of context. STOP IT! DON'T DO IT! This "king of fierce countenance" is talking about Antiochus Epiphanes. You will find most commentators knew this.

No it is NOT all about Alexander the Great and Persia. He was referring to the LATTER TIME of the Four Generals Kingdoms when TRANSGRESSIONS ARE COME FULL....Do you not understand that is Gods Bowls of Wrath? Go read about Israel being sent into bondage in Egypt, do you know why they weren't just give Canaan straight away? God says because their Sins had not yet come FULL !! Its the same thing, Gods Bowls of Wrath must come FULL. And that is what In the Later Time when Transgressions are Come Full means. Its obvious. I lay it out, if people will only stop and think it through. Some line that says all were transgressors is MEANINGLESS....Its when Transgressions are come FULL !! Reread it. You saying my theory pulls something out of context, when the vast majority of Christendom agrees with me, and you refuse to acknowledge that the Prince of princes is Jesus, is kind of nonsensical in reality.

Antiochus sir is to me, is just way out their in left field, he is not living in the end times, and he has nothing to do with this prophecy. You have a FEW PEOPLE that agree with you, but it makes zero sense to be honest.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;(Jesus Christ...Capital P) but he shall be broken without hand. { It is NOT Antiochus, never has been, never will be and CAN'T BE. }  WRONG! Your human reasoning again! Jesus is the same, yesterday (in the time of Antiochus) today and forever. When He was attacking Israel, He was coming against the Prince of princes. Believe it! It is truth.

This is about the Anti-Chris coming against Jesus ad being destroyed by the Holy Spirit. Its not debatable.

Everyone knows it, it isn't even that hard. I find some people grab a "Narrative" and let it lead them to a conclusion. I follow the Holy Scriptures, nit traditions of men. So you imagine others don't follow the Holy Scriptures? The truth is, YOU are not following the Holy Scriptures here. This is about Antiochus.

I imagine you are wrong here.....I don't care what others do, don't do, etc. etc. etc. If they do not understand this is the Anti-Christ then that's on them, not me. That doesn't change the facts.

Antiochus means NOTHING !! WRONG! He was a TYPE of the Beast of Rev. 14. I suspect that is why some of the scriptures spent time on him. He did terrible things to Israel.

He is nothing....Daniel 8 is about the Anti-Christ coming against Jesus, thus your "TYPE" is irrelevant because he is not mentioned.

It has nothing to do with Rev. 13 per se. That is only showing the Seven Heads of the Beast. Where he is born has everything to do with following the map God laid out for us in Daniel 7 and 8. He has to arise from TWO KINGDOMS at once. From the Fourth Beasts Head and from one of the Four Generals..........thus he has to arise from BOTH....Thus it can only be Greece. This is just more human reasoning. We don't need to know where the Antichrist Beast was born.  Of course if your foundation is faulty (and it is) your conclusion will be faulty. Leave Daniel 8 for Antiochus and start over.

Maybe you don't need to know, suite yourself. You really think Daniel 8 is about Antiochus. I don't need to say anything else really.

You guys better start sticking with the Scriptures, Daniel 7 is VERY CLEAR and Daniel 8 is VERY CLEAR.....Ah! Got it! So when anyone disagrees with you - they are not following the scripture! No, it is that I REFUSE to pull scripture out of its context. You, apparently, have no problem with doing it. The Riddle has always been (in your human reasoning. I have never had this riddle because I know Daniel 8 is about Antiochus) how can he arise out of BOTH at the same time, well, that's easy, Jesus was a citizen of both Judea and Rome. That is why I Cross referenced the FACTS..........God will always lead us to the truth, when it is time for things to be revealed.

You can't get Daniel 8 correct. That throws you off kilter. You try way yonder too hard. Settle down, and wait upon the Lord.

Everyone knows it, it isn't even that hard. I find some people grab a "Narrative" and let it lead them to a conclusion. I follow the Holy Scriptures, nit traditions of men. So you imagine others don't follow the Holy Scriptures? The truth is, YOU are not following the Holy Scriptures here. This is about Antiochus.

I understand what's of God and not of God....that's a bonus we get when we get filled with the Holy Spirit.

No I am not, (Just admit it: Daniel 8 is ALL about Persia, and Alexander and then the dynasties of the four generals that follow. I hope you realize this was FUTURE TENSE to Daniel at the time and was prophecy for Israel to read and know ahead of time.)  you are trying to hold on to an untenable position. (The TRUTH is not untenable).

This is not even worthy of answering to be truthful. You ACTUALLY think Daniel 8 is about Antiochus. 

If you followed the Holy Spirit completely, then you would believe the scriptures and follow them. And then you would KNOW that "Mystery Babylon" is a city. Why is it you have such a hard time believing that Babylon in Revelation is a city, just as it is written? Ah! Those dreaded preconceived glasses!

Yea......you keep on believing as you will, I choose to follow the Holy Spirit, not men.  I see your type coming from a mile away sir. Been seeing your type for 30 years. I see all of your trendy ideas come to nought time after time, year after year. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

"we are coming right back down. "  Where do you get this from?  It does not say anything like this in 1 Thes. (your argument reversed). No single scripture should be taken of itself; we put ALL the end times scriptures together. I think John 14 FITS with 1 Thes 4.

OF COURSE He is coming again! How can He come to the clouds if He does not "come?"  Paul wrote, " unto the coming of the Lord." so John 14 fits like a hand in a glove with 1 Thes.

"Where is He coming to again?  The earth."  He is coming to the air in 1 thes. 4. He is returning to heaven in John 14. He does not touch down His coming with the armies of heaven as shown in Revelation 19. Sorry, ONE coming will not fit every coming scripture.

"we are coming right back down"  You have zero scripture for that. You have no John ?? as an alternative to John 14.

John 14: 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

First, when Jesus says this to His disciples where are they?  On earth or in the clouds?  It makes absolutely no sense for Him to tell them He will come again to a place other than where He has been with them, especially when He is going to heaven to prepare them a place and saying He will come again.  They are standing on earth, you are talking yourself out of something obvious.  The last part of the verse is the scripture that you say I didn't have.  Where He is, is where we will be, here is more scripture to support it.

John 12:26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

John 17:24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

As for I Thessalonians 4, look at this very carefully.

I Thessalonians 4:13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

Notice what it says there in verse 14, who does He bring with Him?  The deceased people, no mention of the living yet, right?  What He is bringing with Him are the great multitude, the armies from heaven.

I Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

Those who are alive and remain until His coming do not precede the dead, because the dead follow Him out of heaven just like it says in verse 14.

I Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

The Lord descends with a shout, the voice of an archangel, and the trumpet.... the dead rise first.  So again, bringing angels and the great multitude, archangels are fighters.

I Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Then the living are caught up (harpazo) to meet Him in the air.  And again, the same as illustrated above, we shall always be with Him.  Meaning the same thing as the other passages, wherever He goes, we go.  And He is coming to earth to vanquish the enemy, right where He told the disciples He would come again, the earth.  I agree with you by the way, John 14 and I Thessalonians 4 fit like a glove, just not the glove you have been suggesting.  There is not one passage concerning the gathering / catching away that does not include His coming, that should tell you all you need to know.

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, ONE coming will not fit every coming scripture.

Show me one that doesn't then.

God bless

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

English is such a difficult language to comprehend spiritual things and truth.......  but that's what we have ....

"

CEV
With a loud command and with the shout of the chief angel and a blast of God’s trumpet,
the Lord

will

return from heaven.

Then

those who had faith in Christ

before they died

will be

raised to life."

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

English is such a difficult language to comprehend spiritual things and truth.......  but that's what we have ....

"

CEV
With a loud command and with the shout of the chief angel and a blast of God’s trumpet,
the Lord

will

return from heaven.

Then

those who had faith in Christ

before they died

will be

raised to life."

Those in Christ are already with Him,how else does He bring them with Him.

Nobody is coming out of the grave.

The flesh goes back to dust forever.

Can anybody show me one verse where it's said Christ takes us to heaven,just one...

45 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Those in Christ are already with Him,how else does He bring them with Him.

Nobody is coming out of the grave.

The flesh goes back to dust forever.

Again you directly contradict the quoted Scripture.   Why ?  Is some false doctrine or myth or fable more important than Scripture ? (no)

15 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Again you directly contradict the quoted Scripture.   Why ?  Is some false doctrine or myth or fable more important than Scripture ? (no)

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

So which part you not understanding?

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God Who gave it."

Edited by n2thelight

29 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

And how will He bring with Him ?

Just as He Says He Will >>>
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a rousing cry, with a call from one of the ruling angels, and with God’s shofar; those who died united with the Messiah will be the first to rise;"

YHWH'S WORD remains TRUTH, unchanged. 

Why those other things added that break His Word, and need a change in His Word,  corrupting it ? (like Babylon)

Just believe His Word. 
Simple.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

57 minutes ago, Giller said:

You are greatly mistaken, and Jerusalem is not that great city that ruled over the nations of the earth, the whore is known as mystery Babylon the great, and I know that the ancient Babylonian religion is virtually the same as Roman catholicism, and here is a scripture to consider in chapter 18.

Rev 18:1-4
(1)  And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(2)  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(3)  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
(4)  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Rev 18:21
(21)  And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Babylon here is referring to spiritual Rome, that is mystery Babylon the great, Rome shall be destroyed, and I said Rome.

The verse you are talking about , is of the new Jerusalem coming down, and not it being destroyed, you have to get the context right.

Rev 21:9-10
(9)  And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
(10)  And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

You chose the wrong verse:

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

To John (and the Holy Spirit) "great city" is referring to Jerusalem. As you have shown, it also is the Holy City New Jerusalem.

You are missing the intent of the author. Compare:
(3)  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her

Rev 13:And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,...

Case in point: "all the world" is not Catholic and never will be. The protestant reformation ended that. But during the last half of the 70th week, when the Beast gets his 42 months of authority, "all the world" meaning every nation on earth will worship him, thinking he really is the god of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

Jerusalem is only "Mystery Babylon" during the days the Beast will be deceiving the world from that great city. Any other time, she is "that great city" or just Jerusalem.

Revelation's focus is on Jesus Christ, and on the 70th week of Daniel (chapters 8 through 16) which of course is pointed at the Jews and at Israel.  If the Vatican was in the mind of the Holy Spirit at all when He caused John to write, it would be included in "the nations."