IGNORED

Here's How the New Christian Left Is Twisting the Gospel

angels4u

On 3/15/2021 at 6:55 PM, Whyme said:

The left always points fingers at others via name calling. You are a bigot but they are not, although they can't tolerate conservative opinions which is bigotry. 

From the Christian Left Website.

Source: Christian Left

The most common religious viewpoint which might be described as ‘left wing’ is social justice, or care for the poor and the oppressed. Supporters of this might encourage universal health care, welfare provision, subsidized education, foreign aid, and Affirmative Action for improving the conditions of the disadvantaged. Stemming from egalitarian values (and what Jesus Himself said), adherents of the Christian left consider it part of their religious duty to take actions on behalf of the oppressed.

The Christian Left holds that social justice, renunciation of power, humility, forgiveness, and private observation of prayer (as opposed to publicly mandated prayer), are mandated by the Gospel (Matthew 6:5-6). The Bible contains accounts of Jesus repeatedly advocating for the poor and outcast over the wealthy, powerful, and religious. The Christian Left maintains that such a stance is relevant and important. Adhering to the standard of “turning the other cheek,” which they believe supersedes the Old Testament law of “an eye for an eye,” the Christian Left often hearkens towards pacifism in opposition to policies advancing militarism.

If it was up to the Christian Left, Israel would not exist and Palestine would be a Muslim nation.  The USA would be a third world country, well that's already happened, and Europe (the 1000 year German Reich) would be running the world. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Think good things release bad from your self and mind..

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 3/16/2017 at 8:06 AM, angels4u said:

Can you see these things  happening around you and in which way?

Is your church holding on to the truth ?

Unfortunately, people aren't believing more that Jesus can transform the heart of somebody, nor they believe in Jesus' support. In virtue of this, most of them have only outward appearance of religiosity.

• Thumbs Up 1

Luke 18:9-14 ESV

He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ ...

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Titus 3:5 ESV

He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/8/2021 at 1:09 PM, Leonardo Von said:

Unfortunately, people aren't believing more that Jesus can transform the heart of somebody, nor they believe in Jesus' support. In virtue of this, most of them have only outward appearance of religiosity.

I just noticed this thread was posted in 2017,the world  has changed so much in those 5 years.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I just noticed this article was posted in 2017,the world  has changed so much in those 5 years.....

I agree. Unfortunately, the things are getting worse more and more. And the worst is that this is only the beginning of sorrows (Mat 24:8).

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Leonardo Von said:

I agree. Unfortunately, the things are getting worse more and more. And the worst is that this is only the beginning of sorrows (Mat 24:8).

I agree, everything we see now is so Anti-Christian, I don't think it will be long  anymore before they they try to silence us talking the truth ,here in Canada you have to be already careful what you say and to who , I wouldn't be surprised if they soon have people checking what preachers are preaching in the churches ,how many churches will stand? I believe we're heading for home-churches, how is it where you live? We have already one church about 45 min from where we live which implemented the vaccine passport before   attending  church. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

Methods being used by the far radical left to persecute and marginalize the Church.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

On 3/17/2017 at 1:11 AM, Willa said:

A former pastor would not allow many old time gospel songs to be sung because they had either no scriptural basis or they opposed scripture.  Not all of those were so good either.  I always claim that it is the lyrics that determine whether music is sacred or not.  I have sung hymns by Wesley that did not mention God either but were all about service.  They were dead and so was that church.  Service without God is like filthy rags.  

I know of a few pastors who will not allow songs that are sung by certain churches like Bethel Music or Hillsong. Primarily, over the simple fact of what these "churches" preach for doctrine. I read somewhere that churches actually have to pay royalties when they sing songs from organizations like these. Your claim about the lyrics is something I would agree with. I also believe it has a good deal to do with the person(s) singing the song.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

On 10/18/2020 at 11:35 AM, JohnD said:

Tampering with the Gospel is nothing new. Nearly 2,000 years ago:

No sinner's prayer

I have to be honest is saying that I prayed this prayer. In retrospect, it may have been more about the condition of my heart more than my prayer that led me towards Faith?