• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

No terrorism is meaningless.

Islamic terrorism is committed by a small set of Muslims as well. 

Islamic terrorism is MANDATED by their so called 'Holy Book', the Qur'an.  Read it and you will understand what I mean.

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

This is blatantly false. Some Islamic terror attacks killed one person, and some injured people but did not kill anyone.

In Paris last year they killed 130 in a nightclub, 84 on a road in Nice; on 911 they killed 2,300 people in the U.S., 49 in a gay nightclub in Orlando last year, in 1998 they killed 244 in Kenya......shall I go on?  There are plenty more.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

I can't believe there are people here who are trying to say that there is no such thing as domestic terrorist. It is taking everything I have to keep myself from screaming at some of of you "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR THINKING?"  And the comment about how White Supremacists don't go around killing people almost caused me to smash my head against the computer screen. I don't understand what has happen to people.  Now I don't want to get anymore warning points so I wont say anything else nor is this directed to any one person. It is just a general comment about the whole topic. :th_frusty:

Calm doen, LK, you're going to get a headache!.  Yes, white supremacists DO kill people, although they are a dying breed.  I've only met one in my lifetime, that I know of anyway, and I put distance between myself and him very quickly.   The thing is that extremism of any color, form, religion or nationality is unchristian and is a one way ticket to hell. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

'The idea that most terrorists are Muslims is just part of the conservative agenda to demonize all Muslims. They're just trying to distract everyone from the evils committed by white people.' -that's what you sound like. Stop with the partisan nonsense. 

“the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate OR coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

The KKK used unlawful force against persons to intimidate a segment of the civilian population to further both political and social agendas. 

Yep, the mosque attack fits. I'm glad we can agree white Trump supporters can be terrorists too.

Tea Ess has been banned from the thread for the above comment and will be issued a warning point.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Calm doen, LK, you're going to get a headache!. 

I'm okay now thank you. :)

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

If there's any way to deflect blame from muslims, the left will find it.  Luckily, most people don't buy it.

I just don't believe that all Muslims are out to kill us. If that makes me part of the Left then so be it. That's all  I have to say thank you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I just don't believe that all Muslims are out to kill us. If that makes me part of the Left then so be it. That's all  I have to say thank you. 

Actually they are out to enslave us under Sharia Law and only kill you if you refuse

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

All Muslims are not out to kill us.  Many of them simply lend moral and financial support to the ones who are out to kill us.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

All Muslims are not out to kill us.  Many of them simply lend moral and financial support to the ones who are out to kill us.

can you provide proof that many of them lend moral and financial support?

Guest shiloh357
15 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

can you provide proof that many of them lend moral and financial support?

In recent times, it has been quite common for them to raise money through "charities"  that often appear benign.   That was the case with the Palestinian authority that started fraudulent "Christian" charities to con Christians into thinking they were donating to Christian Palestinian groups.