• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

For sure

Lucifer/satan and 1/3 of the angels that rebelled with him are NOW fallen angels

They HAVE BEEN cast down,

Lucifer can NO LONGER be on the HOLY MOUNTAIN OF GOD

Ezekiel 28 16 - By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within,

And you SINNED;

THEREFORE I cast you  as a PROFANE thing

OUT of the Mountain of God

And I destroyed you, O covering Cherub

From the midst of the fiery stones.

Before his rebellion and sin, Lucifer's position as a powerful covering cherub (a special class of angels), on the Holy Mountain of God, is confirmed in Ezekiel 28:14 - 15.

While still obedient, God put him on the earth with certain responsibilities. He then, with one third of all the angels that existed, decided to rebel against God (Revelation 12:3 - 4). The Eternal tossed Satan from his heavenly abode when he and his angels arrived to attack it, as Jesus witnessed.

The devil clearly was removed from heaven.

Christ Jesus himself saw him fall

Luke 10:18

17The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in Your name.” 18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you.…

One foundational Bible verse that gives us a time frame for when Satan was cast out of heaven is in the verse in Luke 10:18  Christ Jesus stated he personally witnessed this momentous event which occurred with all the quickness and power of lightning. He was literally ejected from God's throne long before what happened in Genesis in the garden of Eden when Eve and then Adam were tempted.

Satan's revolt took place when he was on the earth. Our Maker states, in Isaiah 14, that he planned to ASCEND to the third heaven where his throne resided (meaning he was not already there!). And what would our Father's adversary DO once he arrived at the very center of all power and authority? He would mount on all-out assault, with his army of demonic followers, to FORCIBLY take control of God's throne so that he could rule everything (Isaiah 14:13 - 14)!

Isaiah 15 - yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the pit.

It does appear, however, that the devil will once again try to rise up from the earth to attack God's headquarters, only to get thrown down yet again (Revelation 12:7 - 9). ,with his twisted helpers known as demons, to try to take control of the entire universe.

The second of three attempts Satan will try to rule creation will happen prior to Jesus' return to earth ( just before the Great Tribulation begins and just before his Second Coming) (the third being after the millennium when he is loosed for a season - see Revelation 20:7- 9)

About fallen angels...and this earth

They are roaming about looking to see who they can steal kill and destroy. John 10:10

They are spoken of in ephesian chap 6

Ephesians 6King James Version (KJV)

Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.***

***11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.***

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, JTC said:

As you can see here, some people don't differentiate between demons and fallen angels. I didn't neither until I learned the Nephilim were real, they were mortal so they died like we do, but God never intended for them to exist. Some people get hung up on the idea that angels aren't supposed to be able to recreate like we do. But Jesus didn't exactly say that, what He said was the angels in Heaven, the Holy angels don't marry. There's 1 way around this whole debate which is simply that the fallen angels used technology to make human women pregnant. I mean even we can do that, and we have reason to believe that angels are way smarter than we are. So when the Nephilim died what was God going to do with their spirits? Some were locked up and others roam free to tempt us. So me personally I use the word demons to mean the spirits of the dead Nephilim and I call the fallen angels devils because Satan who is The Devil is a fallen angel himself. But there's a lot of disagreement on this.

Btw, I read that prior to about 1910 or thereabouts almost every museum of natural history had at least 1 exhibit of a giant. And they don't mean 8 - 10 ft they mean as tall as 30 ft. Usually it was 1 bone or perhaps a fossil, not a complete skeleton. And then all these exhibits were removed. Again IMO this is where the idea for King Kong came from. A movie about Giant humans that eat normal sized people probably wouldn't have been a box office smash especially in 1933, but a giant ape with a love story intertwined that even showed the Empire State Building and airplanes, now that had people going in droves. And now there's a sequel which I hope to see someday.    

Question: "Are demons fallen angels?"

Answer:
When exactly God created angels is open for debate, but what is known for sure is that God created everything good because God, in His holiness, cannot create something sinful. So when Satan, who was once the angel Lucifer, rebelled against God and fell from heaven (Isaiah 14; Ezekiel 28), one third of the angelic host joined his insurrection (Revelation 12:3-4,9). There is no doubt these fallen angels are now known as the demons.

We know that hell was prepared for the devil and his angels, according to Matthew 25:41: “Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’” Jesus, by using the possessive word his makes it clear that these angels belong to Satan. Revelation 12:7-9 describes an end-times angelic battle between Michael and "his angels" and the devil and "his angels." From these and similar verses, it is clear that demons and fallen angels are synonymous.

Some reject the idea that the demons are the fallen angels due to the fact that Jude verse 6 declares the angels who sinned to be "bound with everlasting chains." However, it is clear that not all of the angels who sinned are "bound," as Satan is still free (1 Peter 5:8). Why would God imprison the rest of the fallen angels, but allow the leader of the rebellion to remain free? It seems that Jude verse 6 is referring to God confining the fallen angels who rebelled in an additional way, likely the "sons of God" incident in Genesis chapter 6.

The most common alternate explanation for the origin of the demons is that when the Nephilim of Genesis 6 were destroyed in the Flood, their disembodied souls became the demons. While the Bible does not specifically say what happened to the souls of the Nephilim when they were killed, it is unlikely that God would destroy the Nephilim in the Flood only to allow their souls to cause even greater evil as the demons. The most biblically consistent explanation for the origin of the demons is that they are the fallen angels, the angels who rebelled against God with Satan.

https://www.gotquestions.org/fallen-angels.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Wayne

But I just cannot figure out if these are fallen angels.

YES they are...................and the are certainly very skilled & leading people to believe they are anything else, they have had many years of pract6ice & they fall for it every time! Trust me,you don't ever want to meet one & you would definitely know what they are    THere is no need to wonder Wayne,the Word of God does not focus on anything we do  not NEED to know,what you DO need to know is exactly as God Says..... they are principalities, powers,  rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places......rampant evil that creeps into any crevice it can slither through into the hearts & minds of men is whispered by these hideous,deceiving,atrocious creatures from then unseen realm....what else is there to talk about,don't glorify them...put on Gods Full Armor,recognize,bind up,cast out  & know WHO you are in Christ by the Power & Authority of Holy Spirit                                                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The two that lived with me for about 8 years told me that they were not angels.  They were the offspring of the 200 watcher angels that took wives of human females and they had lost their physical bodies in the flood. I don't know of any real way to prove that, but it has been my experience that when you invoke the name of Jesus they are afraid to lie to you.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, other one said:

The two that lived with me for about 8 years told me that they were not angels.  They were the offspring of the 200 watcher angels that took wives of human females and they had lost their physical bodies in the flood. I don't know of any real way to prove that, but it has been my experience that when you invoke the name of Jesus they are afraid to lie to you.

I believe you!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/2/2017 at 5:03 PM, Wayne222 said:

Are all demons fallen angels or other spirits God created. And was there one rebellion or more. In Peter it says they are in darken chains waiting for judgment. But some spirits are roaming the world at War with man. They said to Jesus to send them into the pigs. It seems they were afraid he would send them into that dark prison.It says we fight against principality and powers and not flesh. So all our troubles are really from these spirits. The race wars going on now of black and white races are from this too. But I just cannot figure out if these are fallen angels.

Demons came from the sexual union of fallen angels and women in the times before the great flood, in accordance with the passage of Genesis that the "sons of God came in to the daughters of men". The giants that the women bore, then became demons when they died, and were cursed to roam the earth as foul spirits. Unlike fallen angels, demons try to live in human bodies. Although not part of the canon, the Book of Enoch is an interesting read.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

It seems that's gaining in popularity in some circles, but it's almost certainly a mis-interpretation from one or more wrong sources with other motives than truth. (i.e. not from men of YHWH,  and perhaps centuries ago;  or perhaps yesterday or a few years or decades ago).

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

It seems that's gaining in popularity in some circles, but it's almost certainly a mis-interpretation from one or more wrong sources with other motives than truth. (i.e. not from men of YHWH,  and perhaps centuries ago;  or perhaps yesterday or a few years or decades ago).

Interesting that the Word quotes from at least the teachings of the book of Enoch, and many of the early church father's accepted the book as at least truthful history and a few as canon. I think trusting the word of Justin Martyr, Athenagoras, Irenaeus, Tertullian, Origen, and Augustine.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

The Jews did not recognize the Book of Enoch as part of their Canon and neither should we. Jude knew this and quoted one verse, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, from it thus authenticating that one verse and no more.

Maybe not, but there are reasons for that.  Had they they would not have missed Jesus being the Messiah. The book was around and considering the number of partial copies in the dead sea scrolls, it was widely read.  And it was quoted from in the Bible and as I said was accepted by many of the church fathers.

8 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

The Book of Enoch that we have today has been tampered (purposefully) by the Jesuits.  But there is a reason for that, too.  I do tend to believe that since it is quoted from in the Bible, the original Book of Enoch contains truth.  I wish we had access to the original. 

It is in the Ethiopian Bible, unchanged since the days of Jesus

I'm only speaking of Enoch 1.      2 is a bad partial translation and 3 is from the Kabbalah teachings and is rather dangerous.