• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

If you don't like religious freedom in American feel free to move some place else. That is all I am going to say about such a bigoted post and I do not care who gets mad about it. 

Islam isn't a religion Kay,,,,,,  it's a complete theocracy.  More of a government than a religion, so we really can't compare it to Christianity.  Islam is actually illegal in the USA. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Can we all just agree to let  everyone express their opinions without attacking each other?  We all serve the same God and this is not how He would have us act.  We're all human and we all get fired up sometimes.  The key is not to let it get out of hand. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

Islam isn't a religion Kay,,,,,,  it's a complete theocracy.  More of a government than a religion, so we really can't compare it to Christianity.  Islam is actually illegal in the USA. 

Well said! Well said indeed. 

People come here for "freedom" yet they fail to integrate into society. They don't want to be Americans. They want to be isolated, living in America. Then they wonder why some people don't want them here or attack them as outsiders or invaders. Sorry if you feel this is "racist" but the truth hurts sometimes.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

People come here for "freedom" yet they fail to integrate into society. They don't want to be Americans. They want to be isolated, living in America. Then they wonder why some people don't want them here or attack them as outsiders or invaders. Sorry if you feel this is "racist" but the truth hurts sometimes.

r.jpg

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Dearborn is in Michigan( the state I use to live in) and is therefor in the United States. There for it has religious freedom! People who say other wise only want religious freedom for their religion and no one else's. 

The Muslims don't want freedom for any one but there own sharia law. That's not religious freedom by any means. The anti christ will stop all Christians and Jews from worshiping christ. The Muslims have the same spirit. I am not against muslims worshiping there God they have a right. I am against them stopping us and Carry out sharia law. The USA is not founded on sharia law. But we have our own.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I guess when the anti christ comes if we say anything not positive about his decrees and laws we are being bigoted. I cannot buy that. I bet if muslims said something against Christian like they did not like our Christmas decorations and lights and stuff people would say they have freedom of speech  but if a Christian says anything it's hateful. But in any case let us glorify christ. To say people should leave our country is not Christian like but kind of hateful. But I forgive that sort of thinking. I came to this board mostly to pray for others not debate .

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You don't understand Dearborn is run by Islamic law even though it is in the US.  It is not governed by US law, but by Sharia, and there is no religious freedom in Sharia.   Even the police have to enforce Sharia law.    So no, there is no religious freedom there in Dearborn as it is a Muslim town, at this time. 

There are more than 100 Christian churches listed in Dearborn.  How can this be if there is no religious freedom there?

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

There are more than 100 Christian churches listed in Dearborn.  How can this be if there is no religious freedom there?

There are churches in Muslim countries, too.  And those countries don't have religious freedom. If a Muslim converts to Christianity, he is murdered.  

No one who operates under Sharia law respects or allows for religious freedom.  That is the antithesis of Sharia law.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Read link: 

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp

I am about done with the nonsense I am seeing on here. False information is being spread like it is the truth. Stuff that will spread hatred and unrest. If this is what is going to be going on here maybe it is time for me to move on else where.