IGNORED

That the Body of Christ is on earth in the millennium, I believe, is a dangerous belief.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

12 hours ago, Limey_Bob said:

How do you explain Revelation 4:2 where we read that the throne of God is in heaven, yet at Revelation 4:2 the deceased "souls" are reigning with Christ? If the Throne of God is in heaven, and they are reigning with Christ right now, then isn't that in the intermediate state ion heaven?

God's Throne, or heaven, can be anywhere and everywhere. If God chooses it can be seen on earth. Ezekiel 1:1 and Stephen; Acts 8:56

Who it is that is in control of the earth now, is Satan. Jesus has been given the Kingship, but has yet to come here and take it over.

The deceased souls of the martyrs are kept under the Altar in heaven. Rev 6:9-11   At times they are allowed to cry out; Rev 6:10 & 19:1-3  When Jesus Returns, He will bring them with Him and they will be resurrected into new bodies. Rev 20:4

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/12/2017 at 10:58 PM, Marilyn C said:

That the Body of Christ is on earth in the millennium, I believe is a dangerous belief.

Over the past 15 - 20 years, I have seen a great push to get believers eyes on the earthly, instead of the heavenly, as God`s word says.

`If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of the Father. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.` (Col. 3: 1 & 2)

To have a heavenly perspective enables a believer to live their life from God`s perspective and from God`s heart - making disciples.

To have an earthly perspective, draws the believer into thinking that God desires to transform the world & thus their life is concerned with that.

There are many groups that have this earthly view - the Dominionists, (Bill Hammond, R. Wagner, K. Copeland, Rick Warren, Hillsong etc) the Roman Catholic Church, the Jehovah`s Witnesses.....

As Bill Hammond says, “It doesn`t matter whether you are a pre, mid or post trib, believer, we all end up together, on earth, in the millennium.

Just seeing all these cultish groups believing we end up on earth in the millennium, is enough to make one check out God`s word, very carefully.

And that is what I hope we will do.

regards, Marilyn.

We reign with Christ

The purpose of the mil is to teach the true Word without the influence of satan,who will be locked up during that time

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, n2thelight said:

We reign with Christ

The purpose of the mil is to teach the true Word without the influence of satan,who will be locked up during that time

I and the Bible agree with this: Revelation 5:9-10, Micah 4:1-5

Marilyn, those people and cults you listed aren't 100% wrong in their beliefs. The Bible is clear, we earth people remain here; now and thru the Millennium. After the Mill, God will come and dwell on earth, so heaven will be here again, as it was in Adams day.  Rev 21:1-4

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 4/15/2017 at 7:10 PM, Keras said:

God's Throne, or heaven, can be anywhere and everywhere. If God chooses it can be seen on earth. Ezekiel 1:1 and Stephen; Acts 8:56

Who it is that is in control of the earth now, is Satan. Jesus has been given the Kingship, but has yet to come here and take it over.

The deceased souls of the martyrs are kept under the Altar in heaven. Rev 6:9-11   At times they are allowed to cry out; Rev 6:10 & 19:1-3  When Jesus Returns, He will bring them with Him and they will be resurrected into new bodies. Rev 20:4

Shalom, Keras.

I was re-reading the posts in this thread, and read your take on the martyrs. However, "souls" are "air-breathers!" That very fact tells me that Revelation 6:9-11 is NOT about those who are deceased, but are the dead ALREADY raised to life after the Resurrection, and the scene does NOT take place in "Heaven" but wil play out right here on this earth! It also tells me that this is the Altar IN JERUSALEM prior to the Millennium, not in some "Heaven up yonder!"

People make assumptions and then must work such passages into their assumptions. Often, they aren't even AWARE that they've made assumptions!

I've been reading Randy Alcorn's book about Heaven on my Kindle. And, he said in Chapter 42 at location 7484:

Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied.
Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. (Luke 6:21)

You will laugh.

When will we be satisfied? In Heaven.
When will we laugh? In Heaven.
Can we be certain of that? Yes. Jesus tells us precisely when this promise will be fulfilled: "Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven" (Luke 6:23).

My response is this: Just because our great reward is in heaven, that is, in the sky, now, that does NOT mean that mean that we have to go there to retrieve it! While heaven IS a location, it is NOT a destination! "Heaven," which was translated from the Greek words "too ouranoo," means "the sky!" Our reward is currently in the sky, particularly the nighttime sky, because the New Jerusalem is currently an "epouranios" city; that is, it's a city "above the sky" in space being constructed! John tells us in Revelation 21 that the city will come to us; we don't go to it!

See, he has made a couple of assumptions for which he must arrive at particular conclusions. I don't see the verses the same way as Mr. Alcorn does.

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

I was re-reading the posts in this thread, and read your take on the martyrs. However, "souls" are "air-breathers!" That very fact tells me that Revelation 6:9-11 is NOT about those who are deceased, but are the dead ALREADY raised to life after the Resurrection, and the scene does NOT take place in "Heaven" but wil play out right here on this earth! It also tells me that this is the Altar IN JERUSALEM prior to the Millennium, not in some "Heaven up yonder!"

Yes, those souls of all who have been killed for their faith are kept in heaven and await the completion of their number, at Jesus' Return. They are given new bodies, but not immortal ones as yet; although the second death that they will experience during the 1000 years, has no power over them.

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

I've been reading Randy Alcorn's book about Heaven on my Kindle. And, he said in Chapter 42 at location 7484:

I like Alcorn's book, he totally refutes the idea of Christians being raptured to heaven.  Luke 6:23 says our rewards are kept in heaven. Matthew 16:27 says Jesus will bring them with Him when He Returns.

It's the 'rapture' believers who tour John 14:1-2 as their destination in heaven. This scripture does not say that at all, you correctly note that the new Jerusalem comes down to us.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Yes, those souls of all who have been killed for their faith are kept in heaven and await the completion of their number, at Jesus' Return. They are given new bodies, but not immortal ones as yet; although the second death that they will experience during the 1000 years, has no power over them.

Shalom, Keras.

Sorry, but you still don't get it; the "SOULS are not kept in heaven," unless you believe that they already had their bodies returned and were take to "heaven" whole!  The word "souls" contradicts that these are bodiless persons!

12 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Keras.

Sorry, but you still don't get it; the "SOULS are not kept in heaven," unless you believe that they already had their bodies returned and were take to "heaven" whole!  The word "souls" contradicts that these are bodiless persons!

I 'get' what the Bible says:  the souls of all those killed for their testimony and their faith in God, are kept under the Altar, in heaven. Rev 6:9-11 and Rev 19:1-2   Jesus will bring them with Him at His Return and will resurrect them. Rev 20:4

On 5/25/2017 at 6:11 AM, inchrist said:

No I dont think so,

ep-oo-ran’-ee-os , is a compound word, with the 
preposition ep prefixed to the adjective  oo-ran’-ee-os

The preposition ep , means to superimpose something over something else; for example a blanket superimposes itself over a bed, or a radio wave that superimposes itself over a city, or a government authority that supeimposes itself over a country.

HELPS Word-studies

2032 epouránios (an adjective, derived from 1909 /epí, "on, fitting," which intensifies 3772 /ouranós, "heaven") – properly, heavenly, referring to the impact of heaven's influence.

Ep and  oo-ran’-ee-os are two compound words, resulting from fusing two ideas together. 

Ep prefixed to the adjective  oo-ran’-ee-os.  the sense is heavenly dominion, heavenly domination, or the scope of heavenly influence exerted upon earthly things, and not a location "above the sky"

Shalom, inchrist.

I appreciate your attempts to use the Greek, but you must understand how the language works. "Epouranios" does indeed come from "ep-" (notice the dash "-") and "ouranios." However, you need to pursue the sources of these two parts. "Ep-" comes from "epi," which means "upon" or "above." The part "ouranios" is the adjective form of "ouranos," which by itself would mean "of or belonging to the sky."

"Epi" ends with a vowel, and "ouranos" begins with a vowel (actually a vowel blend or "diphthong"). When the two are joined into one word, contracted, the Greek rule is to drop the vowel on the first word and then join them so that the vowels don't interfere with each other. This same rule applies to "meta" meaning "with" or "amid," which ends in an alpha. Thus, if we were to combine "meta" with "echoo," meaning "to hold," we would form the word "met-" + "echoo" = "metechoo," which means "to share or participate" ("to hold with" someone else). (Again, I'm using "oo" for an omega.)

This same kind of contraction also applies to "mesos" which means the "middle." (Here, the "o" is an omicron.) In this case, however, we drop the "-os" before joining with a word, like say "ouranos." The result is also a noun and given the neuter ending, "mesouraneema," ending in an -eta-mu-alpha. (I'm using an "ee" for an eta.)

All that being said, "epouranios" means "of or belonging to 'above-the-sky'." And, "mesouraneema" means "mid-sky." Strong's words them like this:

NT:2032 epouranios (ep-oo-ran'-ee-os); from NT:1909 and NT:3772; above the sky:
KJV - celestial, (in) heaven (-ly), high.

NT:3321 mesouraneema (mes-oo-ran'-ay-mah); from a presumed compound of NT:3319 and NT:3772; mid-sky:
KJV - midst of heaven.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

And, that's "mid-sky" NOT the middle of left-right, north-south, or east-west. (One source I have said that "mid-sky" meant "the highest point in the heavens, which the sun occupies at noon, when what is done can be seen and heard by all," but that's "flat-earth" thinking! It would vary from person to person and place to place!) It's mid-sky as the middle of up-down. "Mesouraneema" is used only three times in Scripture and all three are found in Revelation: 8:13, 14:6, and 19:17:

Revelation 8:13
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
KJV

Revelation 14:6-7
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
KJV

Revelation 19:17-18
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
KJV

The first two refer to an "angel" flying. And, knowing what I know about how people feel about the word "angel," the first two are inconclusive as to where this "mid-sky" could mean; it could mean "the middle of the 1st heaven of clouds," "the middle of the 2nd heaven of stars," or "the middle of the 3rd heaven, God's abode," to use the nonsense of some's definition of "third heaven."

However, the third passage is the "limiting reagent," so to speak. Birds only know how to fly in "the middle of the 1st heaven of clouds." Birds (fowl) can fly in the middle of the sky in the sense that most birds can't fly as high as the clouds, and the ones who can fly higher than the lower clouds (cumulus), like eagles, don't fly as high as the higher clouds (stratus).

Thus, this "midst of heaven" (mesourneema) does indeed mean "(up and down) mid-SKY."

If then birds fly "mid-sky" (mesouraneema or mid-ouranos), then what would be "above-ouranos (epouranios)?"

Well, the part of Strong's definition that says, "KJV- celestial, (in) heaven (-ly), high," means that in the King James Version, the word has been translated as "celestial," "heaven," "in heaven," "heavenly," and "high." Therefore, in Strong's Concordance, one could look up these five words or phrases and find instances where the numerical tag at the end of the line would be "2032," or "NT:2032." Of course, one could just look up the number in the Englishman's Concordance, and find...

Matt 18:35 (heavenly); 
John 3:12 (heavenly things); 
1 Cor 15:40 (celestial); 1 Cor 15:40 (celestial); 1 Cor 15:48 (heavenly); 1 Cor 15:48 (they...that are heavenly); 1 Cor 15:49 (heavenly); 
Eph 1:3 (heavenly); Eph 1:20 (heavenly); Eph 2:6 (heavenly); Eph 3:10 (heavenly); Eph 6:12 (high); 
Phil 2:10 (of things in heaven); 
2 Tim 4:18 (heavenly); 
Heb 3:1 (of the heavenly); Heb 6:4 (heavenly); Heb 8:5 (heavenly things); Heb 9:23 (heavenly things); Heb 11:16 (an heavenly); and Heb 12:22 (heavenly).

So, when you said,

For example

Ephesians 2:6, “and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus,”

Christ did not make us sit above the sky,  He made us sit within influences or dominion of a government.

God made the Messiah Yeshua` (Christ Jesus) sit in "heavenly places" or "places above the sky," and therefore, being one with Him, we, too, sit IN HIM in those "places above the sky."

And, when you said,

Another example

Hebrews 11:16"Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one"

Abraham was not longing for a country above a sky? That makes no sense, when Abraham knew his promise country, his Land was here on earth, that is the Land God promised him when it will be under heavenly dominion.

He WAS INDEED longing for a better country, a country from "above the sky!" Read the WHOLE thing:

Hebrews 11:13-16
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country (kreittonos = "a better"; the word "country" is not there!), that is, an heavenly (epouranios): wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them A CITY.
KJV

John wrote:

Revelation 21:1-3
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw THE HOLY CITY, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (Greek: ek tou ouranou = "out of-the sky"), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
KJV

NOW, the author of Hebrews drops the other shoe:

You wrote,

Heb. 12:22-23 NKJV "22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect. 

The Jerusalem referred to here is not some city above the sky, but to Jerusalem when it will be under the dominion of heaven.

"Jerusalem when it will be under the dominion of heaven?!" Ah, no, my brother!

Look at the Greek! This is WONDERFUL!

Pros Hebraious 12:22-24
22 Alla proseleeluthate Sioon orei kai polei Theou zoontos, Ierousaleem epouranioo, kai muriasin aggeloon, paneegurei
23 kai ekkleesia proototokoon apogegrommenoon en ouranois kai kritee Theoo pantoon kai pneumasi dikaioon teteleioomenoon
24 kai diatheekees neas Mesitee Ieesou kai haimati rantismou kreitton lalounti para ton Habel.
UBS The Greek New Testament

22 Alla = 22 But
proseleeluthate = ye-are-in-the-process-of-approaching
Sioon = Zion (Tsiown)
orei = a-mountain
kai = and
polei = a-city
Theou = of-God
zoontos, = living,
Ierousaleem = Jerusalem (Yerushalayim)
epouranioo, = in-above-the-sky (the locative case of epouranios)
kai = and
muriasin = a-myriad
aggeloon, = of-messengers,
paneegurei = a-mass-meeting
23 kai = 23 and
ekkleesia = a-called-out-[group]
proototokoon = of-firstborn-[sons]
apogegrommenoon = checked-off
en = in
ouranois = [the]-sky
kai = and
kritee = a-Judge
Theoo = for-God
pantoon = of-all
kai = and
pneumasi = breaths/winds/voiced-dispositions
dikaioon = of-[the]-justified
teteleioomenoon = made-complete
24 kai = 24 and
diatheekees = a-covenant
neas = new
Mesitee = Mediator
Ieesou = Jesus (Yeshua`)
kai = and
haimati = blood
rantismou = of-sprinkling
kreitton = better-[things]
lalounti = that-speaks
para = beyond
ton = that
Habel. = of-Abel (Hevel).

Therefore, we are in the process of approaching Zion, a mountain and a city, of the living God, Jerusalem (currently) in "above the sky!" And, the other shoe is dropped! It's a MOUNTAIN AND A CITY, this Jerusalem in "above-the-sky!"

Then, we go back to what John said, "I, John, saw THE HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, coming down from God out of the sky, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice out of the sky saying, 'BEHOLD, THE TENT OF GOD IS WITH MEN, AND HE WILL TENT WITH THEM, AND THEY SHALL BE HIS PEOPLE, AND GOD HIMSELF SHALL BE WITH THEM, AND BE THEIR GOD!'"

The WHOLE CITY, all 1,379.8687 miles by 1,379.8687 miles by 1,379.8687 miles of it, will COVER the Land, from the southern edge of the Black Sea to the southern border of Egypt! From the eastern border of Libya to the western border of Iran! It will completely engulf Iraq (leaving out Kuwait), Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, and about half of Saudi Arabia ... on the New Earth after the Fire, of course!

So, what is this "above-the-sky?" Well, "epouranios" was also translated "celestial" twice in 1 Cor. 15:40:

1 Corinthians 15:39-41
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
KJV

So, the sun, the moon, and the stars are some of these "celestial bodies" or bodies above-the-sky! Where do we say the sun, the moon, and the stars exist today? We say they are in (OUTER) SPACE! That's as simple as I can make it. The word "epouranios" refers to that area "above the sky" that we call SPACE!

Edited by Retrobyter
to colorize Scripture

7 hours ago, inchrist said:

This is an exegetically indefensible load of  nonsense....

Let's test that theory and please excuse the way I'm going to attack this but it show how silly the position is.

In agreement with HELPS lexicon:   “epouranios – properly, heavenly, referring to the impact of heaven’s influence on the particular situation or person.”

Shalom, inchrist.

Or, so you believe. Allow me to re-direct your thinking on this QUITE exegetically defensible positon:

First, your "HELPS lexicon," in this instance, is a "HINDERS lexicon," because it IGNORES the way the Greek is constructed.

First, it would help if you remembered that the word is an ADJECTIVE form: "epouran-i-os"; therefore, of course, the word is going to sound funny in ANY sentence when you put it in as a NOUN! That's not bad grammar in Greek; that's just bad grammar in ENGLISH!

Really.... space Father now?

Matthew 18:35
This is how my space Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Actually, this should have been worded as "my Father who is beyond the sky." If you want to add the word "space," then you would have to say "my Father who is beyond the sky as space is beyond the sky." In the verse, we don't have information on GOD'S relationship TO space itself, although we know from other sources that He is the GOD of space and all things that are within space, as well, including this planet.

Right because astronomy lessons is what Christ come for...

John 3:12
I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of space?

Here, too, you are forgetting that this is an adjective, not a noun. The clause should have been, "how then will you believe if I speak of things above the sky?" If you wanted to use the word "space," you might have been able to say, "how then will you believe if I speak of things in space?" such as the New Jerusalem.

Ephesians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in space with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

"Space" god blesses us in space now.....

Is He not the GOD of space and all that is within it, as well? And, if, as I propose, the New Jerusalem is being built in space, then isn't that where He's building those things that will make us happy, as revealed in Revelation 21 and 22? "Bless" and "bliss" are English words that come from the same root word!

Ephesians 1:20
he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in space,

Jesus is somewhere in space, sitting next to space god.

Yes, this one you got right. Think about it:

John told us,

Revelation 22:3-4
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
KJV

If the New Jerusalem is in space, and the throne of God and of the Lamb are in it, then where does that put the throne of God and of the Lamb? However, you should have said, "Jesus is somewhere in space, sitting next to the GOD of all space! You should not demean God in the process of attempting to demean me.

Ephesians 3:10
His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in space

Technically then the real church is NASA.

Please don't play the buffoon. We have enough of those in theology already.

You tell me: Who are these rulers and privileged ones above the sky to whom the manifold wisdom of God should be made known?

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in space

Somebody needs to tell NASA, the church; to build star fighters.

See, there you go again. Again, who are these rulers, authorities, powers of this dark world, and spiritual forces of evil above the sky? If you were being serious, you'd KNOW who these are and that this is an accurate portrayal of them!

Phil 2:10 
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in space, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

I guess aliens are real.

Tell me: When is it expected that we will have colonies in space on some of our sister planets, like Mars? Don't you think that they will have to bow to the King of Kings when He rules the earth?

2 Timothy 4:18
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to space. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Sounds like space god is going to "beam" us up to the mothership.

You're being very disrespectful, and not to me! Have you checked out the Greek? Did you bother? AGAIN, you're forgetting that this word "epounanios" is an adjective!

18 Rusetai me ho Kurios apo pantos ergou poneerou kai soosei eis teen basileian autou teen epouranion, hoo hee doxa eis tous aioonas toon aioonoon; ameen.

18 Rusetai = 18 (He)-shall-deliver
me = me
ho = the
Kurios = Lord/Master
apo = from
pantos = every
ergou = work/deed
poneerou = evil
kai = and/also
soosei = will-preserve
eis = into
teen = the
basileian = kingdom
autou = of-Him/His
teen = from-the
epouranion, = [places]-above-the-sky,
hoo = to-whom
hee = the
doxa = glory/fame
eis = into
tous = the
aioonas = ages
toon = of-the
aioonoon; = ages;
ameen. = truth (a Hebrew word).

18 (He)-shall-deliver me the Lord/Master from every work/deed evil and/also will-preserve into the kingdom of-Him/His from-the [places]-above-the-sky, to-whom the glory/fame into the ages of-the ages; truth (a Hebrew word).

Putting it is the right order for English,

18 The Master shall deliver me from every evil deed and will preserve [me] into His Kingdom from the [places] above the sky, to whom [be] the fame into the ages of the ages; Truth!

Now, if you wanted to change "[places] above the sky" to "[places] in space," that would be accurate.

Again, the Kingdom - GOD'S Kingdom - the Kingdom from the sky - will be RIGHT HERE ON THIS EARTH during the Millennium (and beyond). It comes FROM the places above the sky - FROM the places in space - when the Messiah Himself returns as King FROM the places above the sky - FROM the places in space - FROM the New Jerusalem.

Hebrews 3:1
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the space calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Space calling.....

Hebrews 3:1-2
1 Hothen, adelfoi hagioi, kleeseoos epouraniou metochoi, katanoeesate ton apostolon kai archierea tees homologias heemoon Ieesoun,
2 piston onta too poieesanti auton hoos kai Moousees en [holoo] too oikoo autou.
UBS Greek New Testament

1 Hothen, = 1 Therefore,
adelfoi = brothers
hagioi, = holy,
kleeseoos = of-[the]-calling
epouraniou = from-[places]-above-the-sky
metochoi, = sharers,
katanoeesate = completely-observe/consider-carefully
ton = the
apostolon = Sent-One
kai = and
archierea = High-Priest
tees = of-the
homologias = acknowledgement
heemoon = of-us/our
Ieesoun, = Yeshua`/Jesus,
2 piston = 2 faithful/trustworthy
onta = who-was
too = to-the-[one]-who
poieesanti = appointed
auton = Him
hoos = like/as
kai = and/also
Moousees = Moisheh/Moses
en = in
[holoo] = [all]
too = the
oikoo = house/household
autou. = of-him/his.

1 Therefore, brothers holy, of-[the]-calling from-[places]-above-the-sky sharers, completely-observe/consider-carefully the Sent-One and High-Priest of-the acknowledgement of-us/our Yeshua`/Jesus,
2 faithful/trustworthy who-was to-the-[one]-who appointed Him like/as and/also Moisheh/Moses in [all] the house/household of-him/his.

1 Therefore, holy brothers, sharers of [the] calling from [places] above the sky, consider carefully the One Sent and the High Priest of our acknowledgement, Yeshua` (Jesus),
2 who was trustworthy to the One who appointed Him like also Moisheh (Moses) [was trustworthy] in all his household.

It is NOT unreasonable to say, "sharers of the calling from places in space," since that is where the New Jerusalem currently is. Yeshua` (Jesus) is "in His Father's house" "preparing a place for us."

Hebrews 6:4
It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the space, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think they had space rockets back then to taste space in order for those who were enlightened.

"Tasted the space." Could you be any more ridiculous? You've proven NOTHING except that you don't know how to use a word in a sentence!

Do you even KNOW what these verses mean? Well, contrary to a popular opinion that this is talking about "losing one's salvation," it's quite a different matter. It's actually the OPPOSITE:

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 Adunaton gar tous hapax footisthentas, geusamenous te tees dores tees epouraniou kai metochous geneethentas pneumatos hagiou
5 kai kalon geusamenous Theou hreema dunameis te mellontos aioonos
6 kai parapesontas, palin anakainizein eis metanoian, anastaurountas heautois ton Huron tou Theou kai paradeigmatizontas.
UBS Greek New Testament

4 Adunaton = 4 Impossible
gar = for
tous = the-ones
hapax = one-time
footisthentas, = enlightened
geusamenous = have-tasted
te = both/and
tees = the
dooreas = gift
tees = the
epouraniou = above-the-sky
kai = and/also
metochous = sharers
geneethentas = were-made
pneumatos = of-spirit
hagiou = holy
5 kai = 5 and/also
kalon = good
geusamenous = have-tasted
Theou = of-God
hreema = word
dunameis = powers
te = both/and
mellontos = to-come
aioonos = of-the-age
6 kai = 6 and/also
parapesontas, = they-shall-fall-away
palin = again
anakainizein = to-renew
eis = into
metanoian, = repentance,
anastaurountas = they-crucify-afresh
heautois = to-themselves
ton = the
Huion = Son
tou = of-the
Theou = God
kai = and/also
paradeigmatizontas. = put-him-to-an-open-shame.

The whole point was that this is all IMPOSSIBLE! There's no "if" in verse 6; that's a fabrication! And, as far as our discussion is concerned you left out the word "gift." It's the GIFT above the sky - the GIFT of God in the New Jerusalem - that they have tasted!

Hebrews 8:5 
They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in space

I would imagine the real items are on a mothership?

No, no "mothership," it's a FATHER'S TENT!

Hebrews 9:23
It was necessary, then, for the copies of the space things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the space things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Of course, nothing compares to space.

Now, you're just trying to be annoying. Well, you've succeeded.

Hebrews 11:16
Instead, they were longing for a better country— space . Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Of course, because the Bible has always been about space.

There is no word for "country" in Hebrews 11:16. The wording is actually, "nun de kreittonos oregontai, tout' estin epouraniou," which translates directly to "but now they-desire a-better, that is, from-above-the-sky." As can be seen in Classical Greek, there's really no difference between the genitive case and the ablative case. So, the word "epouraniou" can either be possessive, meaning "of-above-the-sky," or it can show origin, meaning "from-above-the-sky." In this case, the latter makes better sense.

Now, if you want to make your substitution, then you need to say "but now they desire a better, that is, from space." Just how big do YOU need your "country" to be? Isn't 1,379.8687 miles long, wide, AND HIGH big enough for you?

Hebrews 12:22
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, Space Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Really? Space Jerusalem......The International Space Station perhaps?

Again, think "Jerusalem from space." Yes, but the ISS doesn't have NEAR enough room to house all those who are His!

You miss the other part by Strongs

the sphere of spiritual activities; met: divine, spiritual.

In agreement with HELPS lexicon:   “epouranios – properly, heavenly, referring to the impact of heaven’s influence on the particular situation or person.”

Then looking at 1Cor 15:40

We gain a better understanding of what Paul is teaching.

1 Corinthians 15:40 , Paul was not teaching that resurrected bodies are in space or created in space , while earthly bodies are on earth or created on earth. 

Paul is teaching that the natural body is under the earthly dominion = cursed, destined to die 

However the resurrected body is under heavenly dominion (from whence its incorruptible nature flows). Not under space.

Wow. You really DON'T read for understanding, do you? First, with all due respect (I guess) for the HELPS lexicon, it's WRONG here! The word means "ABOVE or UPON the sky," not "heaven's influence ABOVE or UPON something else!" They have it BACKWARDS!

Besides, Paul wasn't teaching about resurrected bodies or earthly bodies! He was teaching about the GLORY of the different types of bodies, and that bodies in space - like the sun, moon, and stars - give off an entirely different GLORY than earthly bodies; we call it "BRIGHTNESS!" Duh!

No God did not make Jesus sit in space .....and this shows how daft the position is. Eph 2:6 comes from Psalm 110:1, which uses the footstool metaphor for  total domination. Hence, being seated is a metaphor for having authority.

It's not just a metaphor, silly. It's REALITY! Yeshua` will indeed come to reign over this earth, subduing His enemies, one way or another! You need to go back and read the earlier portions of the Resurrection chapter:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 But now is Christ (the Messiah) risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ (in the Messiah) shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ (The Messiah) the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's (the Messiah's) at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he (the Messiah) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he (the Messiah) shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he (the Messiah) must reign, till he (God the Father) hath put all enemies under his (the Messiah's) feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he (God the Father) hath put all things under his (the Messiah's) feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he (God the Father) is excepted, which did put all things under him (the Messiah).
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
KJV

Meanwhile, Yeshua` IS in the New Jerusalem which is being constructed in space, "above the sky!" HE SAID,

John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
KJV

But, notice, He did NOT say He was taking us back there! That city, the New Jerusalem, His Father's TENT (like Abraham's Bedouin tent), His Father's HOUSE, will come HERE to the New Earth AFTER Yeshua`s Kingdom has lasted for the first 1000 years!

This is in line with Paul's teachings when we look at Ephesians 1:2  …raising Him  

from the dead, and seating Him at His own right hand, in the heavenly {dominions} .

That dominion and not location SPACE was Paul’s point.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Ephesians 1:15-23
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus (the Master Yeshua`), and love unto all the saints (all the holy ones),
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ (our Master Yeshua` the Messiah), the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (God):
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his (God's) calling, and what the riches of the glory of his (God's) inheritance in the saints (in the holy ones),
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his (God's) power to usward who believe, according to the working of his (God's) mighty power,
20 Which he (God) wrought in Christ (in the Messiah), when he (God) raised him (the Messiah) from the dead, and set him (the Messiah) at his (God's) own right hand in the heavenly places (in the places above the sky),
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his (the Messiah's) feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
KJV

Verse 21 says, "huperanoo pasees archees kai exousias kai dunameoos kai kurioteetos kai pantos onomotos onomazomenou ou monon en too aiooni toutoo alla kai en too mellonti," which means "far-above all chiefs and authorities and powers and lordships and every name named not only in the age this-one but also in the one-to-come," in Greek (transliterated). 

THIS IS LITERALLY "FAR ABOVE!" He is OUT OF RANGE for any of the typical rulers of this earth.

Oh yes actually, because there is no such thing as space jerusalem ....however there is the entire bible of Jerusalem being under the dominion of heaven.

Again, backwards. The "heaven" is under something "above" it; it's not talking about "Jerusalem" being under it, under its dominion or literally!

5 hours ago, inchrist said:

However....you can also meditate on the following in the interim while I compile part 2 where I left off

How about you think how you're space Jerusalem can have a past described as: “a woman forsaken,” “widowhood,” “desolate,” “the shame of your youth,” “a youthful wife refused,” “with a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment,” “afflicted one, tossed with tempest, and not comforted,”

I'll wait for you to finish your part 2 to respond; however, since you gave this as a separate meditation, I will respond to this:

When the Scriptures are talking about Yerushalayim (Jerusalem), they MAY be referring to the people within it or the people they represent, but they are USUALLY talking about the PHYSICAL CITY, especially with the details provided in Revelation 21 and 22!

Second, it's a NEW Jerusalem, not the old city or even the modern city as it exists today! NONE of the modern city's "past" has anything to do with the physical description of the city. "Twelve thousand furlongs" or "twelve thousand stadia" are talking about a LITERAL MEASUREMENT to the PHYSICAL CITY! Why should that surprise you or put you off? The Roman "stadium," translated/transliterated into Greek as "stadios," is a literal measurement that can be ascertained by the ancient Roman mile markers scattered about Europe. Wikipedia at Roman units of measurement gives us the information of 607.142222 feet per stadium or "stade."

That makes the 12,000 stadia x (607.142222 feet / stade) x (1 mile / 5,280 feet) = 1,379.868687 miles.

This city is said to have twelve foundations. Those are LITERAL foundations that consist of the materials that comprise those foundations! In order, they are jasper, sapphire, chalcedony, emerald, sardonyx, sard, chrysolite, beryl, topaz, chrysoprase, jacinth, and amethyst. The twelve foundations are said to be named for the twelve apostles - the Twelve men sent, possibly in the order in which they were enlisted by our Master.

The twelve gates are also named according to the twelve tribes of Israel. This gives us a way to address the various portions of the city. If, as I suspect, the twelve foundations are foundational LEVELS of the city, and the twelve gates are named according to the names of the gates as listed in Ezekiel, namely, 

Ezekiel 48:31-35
31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.
32 And at the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan.
33 And at the south side four thousand and five hundred measures: and three gates; one gate of Simeon, one gate of Issachar, one gate of Zebulun.
34 At the west side four thousand and five hundred, with their three gates; one gate of Gad, one gate of Asher, one gate of Naphtali.
35 It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there. (Yehowshameh instead of Yerushalayim)
KJV

++1+2+3++
12++++++4
11 ++++++5
10++++++6
++9+8+7++

1 - Reuben
2 - Judah
3 - Levi
4 - Joseph
5 - Benjamin
6 - Dan
7 - Simeon
8 - Issachar
9 - Zebulun
10- Gad
11- Asher
12- Naphtali

Then, a pair of names gives one a coordinate system for one of the 144 segments of this huge, three-dimensional city.

Since this is a PHYSICAL CITY, then THIS is what you should ponder and marvel at, not the nonsense you listed!