• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

13 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Got questions have nothing to say about this.  Surely you can't let them down.  Ok, then have a nice day and thanks for your suggestion.  

My words totally. Most people gripe around here because I post Got Questions. You have my words of wisdom all the way :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The Bible tells me that all genuine believers in Jesus Christ will not go into the seven year tribulation. The tribulation is not meant for believers God's wrath is only for unbelievers. So no. I am a believer I will not be around for the seven year tribulation.

14 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

My words totally. Most people gripe around here because I post Got Questions. You have my words of wisdom all the way :)

Well Missmuffet, your statement as above says "The Bible tells me", and i asked you to quote the book [from the bible] chapter and verse.  Your reply to me was to read the entire bible literally.  Are you being realistic.   You have to support your statements if asked to do so, or ???.     I don't mind you posting Got questions answers, but not an entire page, you should summarize it in your words and refer to the article with a web address...    Suppose a newbie asked you the same question i asked you, then you surely would not tell him to go read the Bible.   But i will take your words of wisdom, no problem, because i know you mean well. 

Edited by warrior12

48 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Well Missmuffet, your statement as above says "The Bible tells me", and i asked you to quote the book [from the bible] chapter and verse.  Your reply to me was to read the entire bible literally.  Are you being realistic.   You have to support your statements if asked to do so, or ???.     I don't mind you posting Got questions answers, but not an entire page, you should summarize it in your words and refer to the article with a web address...    Suppose a newbie asked you the same question i asked you, then you surely would not tell him to go read the Bible.   But i will take your words of wisdom, no problem, because i know you mean well. 

If someone wants to study the word of God then read the Bible. Read it for how God intended it to be read.....literally.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think they may have some of those but they are not nearly as far advanced as they would have the world think.  Call it intuition.

I read from a good news source that they have a good deal of bio weapons Morning Glory. So don't be surprised if it happens. This guy is capable of doing mass harm.

15 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If someone wants to study the word of God then read the Bible. Read it for how God intended it to be read.....literally.

You can read literally the post trib position in the bible. I can't find the previous trib position literally. I think it's not there. But to each his own.

27 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You can read literally the post trib position in the bible. I can't find the previous trib position literally. I think it's not there. But to each his own.

One theory that the post tribbers hold is that those who are in Christ are not under the condemnation and will not experience the wrath of God Romans 8:1. There are a few judgements during the tribulation that will only target the unsaved but many other judgments such as earthquakes,falling stars and famines will affect everyone. So if believers go through the tribulation they will experience the wrath of God. The Bible tells us that the genuine believers will not experience the wrath of God that will be experienced on this earth during the seven year tribulation Revelation 3:10.

The word Church is absent starting in Revelation 4. Why? Because the Church and the born again believers have been raptured to heaven they are not on the earth. 

Time will tell. A differing of opinion on the timing of the rapture of the Church should not divide believers. It is not a salvation issue.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Not only is Japan our ally, the little woodchuck threatened the U.S. and he is displaying his steps towards carrying out that threat.

Neville Chamberlain gave Hitler time to further prepare for his version of global dominance. 

Should we sit back and wait for the woodchuck to make good on his threats?

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

One theory that the post tribbers hold is that those who are in Christ are not under the condemnation and will not experience the wrath of God Romans 8:1. There are a few judgements during the tribulation that will only target the unsaved but many other judgments such as earthquakes,falling stars and famines will affect everyone. So if believers go through the tribulation they will experience the wrath of God. The Bible tells us that the genuine believers will not experience the wrath of God that will be experienced on this earth during the seven year tribulation Revelation 3:10.

The word Church is absent starting in Revelation 4. Why? Because the Church and the born again believers have been raptured to heaven they are not on the earth. 

Time will tell. A differing of opinion on the timing of the rapture of the Church should not divide believers. It is not a salvation issue.

The tribulation is not the wrath of God. The wrath of God begins with the bowls. We are rapture at the last Trump of the seven trumpets. So we will be with christ when those bowls are pour out on the earthm

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The tribulation is not the wrath of God. The wrath of God begins with the bowls. We are rapture at the last Trump of the seven trumpets. So we will be with christ when those bowls are pour out on the earthm

I think after the beast gets through killing people who won't worship and take the the mark, there won't be much of anyone alive to rapture...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There are a few judgements during the tribulation that will only target the unsaved but many other judgments such as earthquakes,falling stars and famines will affect everyone.

Do you believe the God that you serve is a supernatural being and can do all things.  Did he not sent a raven to keep his servant alive, did he not part the red sea, did he not stop the flow of he river so his people can cross .   You are thinking in man's terms and abilities.  The all powerful, almighty and all knowing God can do all things.   Reminder, Job was his servant and God allowed the terrible ordeal in his life for his purpose.   Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so is his ways higher than ours.   Oh, and God did held back the sun a full day.