• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

But why is that?  Why is one filth and the other totally ok?

For the record I do not think either one is filth. The Human body is one of God's beautiful creations and he did not create filth. But I do think that everyone should try to wear a shirt to church. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not making up any rules at all.   That's a falsehood that you keep repeating, as if saying it over and over will somehow make it true.  I have offered no lists of rules about anything.   Time to start telling the truth.

Of course your have made up rules.  The one girl's shirt was too tight in your opinion and you complained and then left when they would not do something about it.   you have a list of words that you think people should not say and you have rules about who can eat with whom and when.  

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Of course your have made up rules.

Show where I have posted a list of rules.

The one girl's shirt was too tight in your opinion and you complained and then left when they would not do something about it.

It wasn't my opinion.   A number of people complained because it was inorinately tight about two sizes too small and revealing.  So it wasn't me making a rule.  It was entirely immodest and that was recognized by several people and especially the ones who had the nerve to actually complain.

you have a list of words that you think people should not say and you have rules about who can eat with whom and when.

what list of words?   Where is that list posted?  Copy and paste it.     Where did I say that you could not eat with anyone you choose to eat with?  Post where I said that.    

You are nothing but one big walking ruler

Some might call that a personal attack, don't you think?

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

For the record I do not think either one is filth. The Human body is one of God's beautiful creations and he did not create filth. But I do think that everyone should try to wear a shirt to church. 

But what does the Bible teach on that?  I posted the Scriptures twice today to Running Gator.   What do you think about the verses posted above just a few minutes ago?

33 minutes ago, other one said:

Do you not understand that many or most women get just as aroused by a good looking guy bare chest with a six pack and muscled up as would guys with a gal.  

I don't think there is anything wrong with having desires for the opposite sex. I mean that is how God intended us to be. Just as long you don't go too far with your desires. If you know what I mean? 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, LadyKay said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with having desires for the opposite sex. I mean that is how God intended us to be. Just as long you don't go too far with your desires. If you know what I mean? 

This is not about whether it is wrong to be attracted to the opposite sex.   This is about being modest in how we present ourselves in public and doing so in a godly, responsible manner.  

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, other one said:
3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Nope. A man without his shirt off is not nudity.  A woman exposing her breasts IS nudity.

Again, you're not being intellectually honest.  Par for the course.

Do you not understand that many or most women get just as aroused by a good looking guy bare chest with a six pack and muscled up as would guys with a gal.   Guys should not go bare chested any more or less than a woman.  Just a note here and not trying to add or take away from the discussion.

As a woman i would have to agree with Oo.

I also think to a degree their is a bit of culture that comes into play.

And most definitely, there is a time and a place for different attire.

I would not view things to be to weird or even overtly sexual when you go to the beach and see people (men bare chested ,in trunks or speedos or women in  bathing suits /bikinis.)

It becomes suggestive, sleazy and (low-class gauche) -pardon me-to see people scantily dressed , when the dress attire or lack of it it is out of context/ out of place.

Edited by 1to3

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

This is not about whether it is wrong to be attracted to the opposite sex.   This is about being modest in how we present ourselves in public and doing so in a godly, responsible manner.  

Well I was replying to someone else's comment this whole thing isn't just about what you are saying. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I've had my say, I just wanted to point out that it really isn't any different for guys or gals to go topless

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

It becomes suggestive, sleazy and (low-class gauche) -pardon me-to see people scantily dressed , when the dress attire or lack of it it is out of context/ out of place.

Yes I think I can agree with that also. A swim suit would be out of place at a fancy dinner.