• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Sorry to confuse you. I suppose you missed it............"Salvation is by grace through faith". I assumed you were saved, born again, and knew the scriptures. I think you are trying to get into another type of discussion, faith only, works, osas, etc.        Not right now, OK brother?

Read below, what God says about this subject.

Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.” We must all realize that we are sinners and that we need forgiveness. We are not worthy of God’s grace.

Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Through Jesus, God gave us a way to be saved from our sins. God showed us His love by giving us the potential for life through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ.

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” If we remain sinners, we will die. However, if we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and repent of our sins, we will have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-10 “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Just confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead and you will be saved!

Romans 10:13 “For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” There are no religious formulas or rituals -- Call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved!

Mar_10:15  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

When my kids were little, I told them that when they disobeyed, they would be punished. They understood. I told them that God the Father also would have to punish them when they disobeyed His commands.  But the punishments were eternal and very bad. They understood. BUT. God loved them very much, and God gave His son, Jesus,  to take our punishment for us. They understood. But you must believe this for Jesus to come into them and take away their punishment. They understood. And each one ask Jesus to come into them and take away their punishment, because they believed what they heard.  And they did. The milk. Later, we discipled them, with the meat.  And it was real. I have living proof. ...................Praise God. 

I want to answer your inquiries about me , they were supposed to be inquiries, and not opinions about myself. 

It is not good by any standards whether Godly or ungodly to bear false witness about myself. 

Hope you understand where I am going to. 

From what you posted about me, I gather that you are not reading the posts with discernment . 

I don't need an apology , I will be glad if you get it right . 

I asked some good questions . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

1Jn 5:11  And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1Jn 5:12  He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 5:15  But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.

1Co 1:30  And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,  1Co 1:31  so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."

God has given us a free gift of salvation to all who trust in Christ the Messiah. We are justified freely by His grace.  We are sanctified, set apart for God's use by His grace.  We are made righteous through faith in the resurrection, and even that faith is a gift from God, applied to our account.  All these things, including our redemption, were purchased for us by Jesus when He suffered and died on the cross.  This is so that no man can boast that what he has done has earned his salvation.  Jesus earned it for us.  So when we receive Jesus into our lives, and He lives in us and we in Him, we are saved by virtue of the fact that He is in us.  Nothing we do can add to that.

In expression of the great joy and thanksgiving we have for all Christ has done for us,  we want to share all of this with others.  We tell them about Jesus by the fruit of the Holy Spirit living in us.  Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness goodness, meekness toward God and humility toward God and men, faithfulness and self-control.  It is true that these fruit have to grow and ripen, and that is why we bear fruit with patience.  But as we grow in our understanding that God died even for those who are hard for us to love, and we realize how much He loves them, we also grow in our understanding that He loves and forgives us just as we are, as well.  Our words of salvation are demonstrated by His love in us.

Eph 3:14  NKJV For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, Eph 3:15  from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named,

Eph 3:16  that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Eph 3:17  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, Eph 3:18  may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, Eph 3:19  and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Eph 3:20  Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, Eph 3:21  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Salvation is very simple. People try to make it too complicated.

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Salvation is very simple. People try to make it too complicated.

How do people can make it complicated , you must know something about this matter, if you could share it with us , it may be a blessing. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

How do people can make it complicated , you must know something about this matter, if you could share it with us , it may be a blessing. 

This is salvation. How simple is that? That is all you need.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Should not does not mean will not...l. and this translation is correct. 

37 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This is salvation. How simple is that? That is all you need.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Thank you this is music to my ears, which doesn't not really matter, because my ears may like some other kind of music, like the hypnotic tone of the Piper. 

And this is the testimony that it is the truth, because not only is in John 3:16, but it is repeated many other times, even from JESUS CHRIST more than once. 

Then this must be music to Jesus Christ ears. 

Thank you. 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

"And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power." (1 Corinthians 2:1-5, Holy Bible).

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/13/2017 at 1:50 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

Salvation is simple:

"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved." (Romans 10:9-10).

"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day." (John 6:40)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

"Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!" (Romans 5:8)

"and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." (Romans 3:24)

Believe and confess. Simple, even a child can understand it, "And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:3).

I say KISS: Keep It Simple Saints.

Well said.

Can't resist adding John 3:16 is best understood in context of John 3:16-18. Sorry... ;)

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

9 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Well said.

Can't resist adding John 3:16 is best understood in context of John 3:16-18. Sorry... ;)

Actually I prefer sharing John 3:16 all the way to John 3:19. So I agree with you too. Gotta share the facts, if you don't believe (John 3:18) you get a lake of fire (Revelation 20:15). But before I start going Jonathan Edwards on people (Sinners in the Hands of Angry God Hell Sermon), I want to make sure they know God desires all come to repentance and are saved (2 Peter 3:9, 1 Timothy 2:4). ;)