IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: ARIANA GRANDE Concert in Manchester England Manchester arena rocked by terrorist bomb

PlanetChee

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Last time I checked, 18-21 year-olds could vote.

And pray tell, what 'political point of view' am I furthering?  

Blessings,

-Ed

Again, what relevance does her comment have to the attack?  What is the connection?  Did her comment bring on the attack?   

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

I'm not offended. I'm disappointed that you don't understand claims about mind control and MK Ultra at Ft.Hood has no place here. None whatsoever. Thank you for stopping. 

luckily you don't have the authority to decide that.....   at least one of us appreciated the reminder.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

17 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Again, what relevance does her comment have to the attack?  What is the connection?  Did her comment bring on the attack?   

Her comments have relevance because they are reflective of many young performers and celebrities (and some older ones, as well).  They inhabit a world of 'coexist' bumper stickers, open borders and moral equivalence. They see fundamentalist Christians - who may speak out against homosexuality - as being equivalent to fundamentalist Muslims lopping off someone's head.

I don't know Ms Grande personally (like I stated previously, I had never heard of her), but from her comments I suspect in her world the 'bad guys' are Americans, western civilization in general, and perhaps Christians.

We all are guilty of spouting platitudes and generalities - at times to win favor.  The young lady is I suppose no different.  Her comments of hatred toward Americans may reflect her heart or they may have been to win favor with her audience.  I don't know.

I doubt her comments brought on the attack, but the attack may serve to wake her up that there is a 'real world' out there - with genuine 'bad guys.'

Or maybe it won't.

Ultimately, it is only Christ who can change one's heart.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Her comments have relevance because they are reflective of many young performers and celebrities (and some older ones, as well).  They inhabit a world of 'coexist' bumper stickers, open borders and moral equivalence. They see fundamentalist Christians - who may speak out against homosexuality - as being equivalent to fundamentalist Muslims lopping off someone's head.

I don't know Ms Grande personally (like I stated previously, I had never heard of her), but from her comments I suspect in her world the 'bad guys' are Americans, western civilization in general, and perhaps Christians.

We all are guilty of spouting platitudes and generalities - at times to win favor.  The young lady is I suppose no different.  Her comments of hatred toward Americans may reflect her heart or they may have been to win favor with her audience.  I don't know.

I doubt her comments brought on the attack, but the attack may serve to wake her up that there is a 'real world' out there - with genuine 'bad guys.'

Or maybe it won't.

Ultimately, it is only Christ who can change one's heart.

Blessings,

-Ed

Ms. Grande's "music" would probably not be allowed in most Muslim countries.  And her attire was not in keeping with acceptable Muslim female attire.  Off with her head.

3 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Ms. Grande's "music" would probably not be allowed in most Muslim countries.  And her attire was not in keeping with acceptable Muslim female attire.  Off with her head.

Ironic, isn't it?

Blessings,

-Ed

Just now, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Ironic, isn't it?

Blessings,

-Ed

It's the convoluted mindset and reasoning of the liberal progressive left.  It's like trying to make sense of the images of M. C. Escher.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

luckily you don't have the authority to decide that.....   at least one of us appreciated the reminder.

Oh, but I do because I started this thread that is about a Muslim terrorists attack in Manchester England! 

And it has not a thing to do with anything other than that topic itself. At least one of us knows how to stay on topic.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

That's how Sharia operates. These attacks are to scare people from having a good time because it isn't the kind of good time Sharia approves. 

Keeping the people of GB afraid is a success in the minds of terrorists dedicated to assaulting a free country. Islam does not teach how to assimilate. Everyone not Muslim are inferior.  

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

That's how Sharia operates. These attacks are to scare people from having a good time because it isn't the kind of good time Sharia approves. 

Keeping the people of GB afraid is a success in the minds of terrorists dedicated to assaulting a free country. Islam does not teach how to assimilate. Everyone not Muslim are inferior.  

What I don't understand, why would ANY woman, ANY homosexual, want to be a part of any political party or religion that does not respect you and takes away from you all your God-given rights.  And that is the right to sin if you so choose.  What's in the Afterlife for Muslim women, or gays for that matter?

12 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

What I don't understand, why would ANY woman, ANY homosexual, want to be a part of any political party or religion that does not respect you and takes away from you all your God-given rights.  And that is the right to sin if you so choose.

I think people align themselves with left-of-center parties because they fear individualism.  Also, in many cases they have been fed a diet of resentment and hate (hate the rich, or anyone with more than you).  They follow people who say "you are not to blame for the trials you face" but it's someone else's fault.  Life is unfair, but if we take from 'them' then life will be more fair.

As to the religion, I think it's mostly a rejection of Christianity and its cousin Western Civilization.  I suspect a lot of people who have positive views of Islam have not really studied it that closely.  For some, it's simply a matter of it being cool to be anti-Christian.

12 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

What's in the Afterlife for Muslim women, or gays for that matter?

Good question regarding the Muslim women - but many homosexuals may be agnostic or atheist so it (to them) is irrelevant.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981