Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

A great way to shut down evolutionists is to just simply say, the Cambrian Explosion. 

Unable to be explained by evolutionary theory even by Darwin. And after that everything changed in this world, "evolved" as they claim but prior, at an accelerated rate. The human term of course being Cambrian Explosion. When we know it is God's will. 

No wonder evolutionists are at a loss to explain it. ;) 

Guest Judas Machabeus
3 hours ago, Yowm said:

You mean the original 'Evangelicals'?

Are you saying only Evangelicals call themselves Bible Believers? My point is that all Protestants call themselves Bible Believers. You need something different.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Are you saying only Evangelicals call themselves Bible Believers? My point is that all Protestants call themselves Bible Believers. You need something different.

There was  a time when only Evangelicals believed the Bible. Those days are gone, to be truthful.  Now they don't, generally speaking.

Guest Judas Machabeus
8 hours ago, Yowm said:

I wouldn't call them bible believers would you?

11 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

all Protestants call themselves Bible Believers.

Okay something got lost in translation. I said THEY would call THEMSELVES bible believers. I get that you wouldn't hence the reason for yet a new label/branding/denomination. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Yowm said:

With...

6. Less than 10% of adults in Evangelical churches cite the Bible as the primary basis of their worldview and behavior.

...then maybe we need to redefine the term 'Bible Believers'. Lol

Frankly, if you follow that statistic to it's logical conclusion, the proper term would be "unbelievers."   If Buddhism and Shintoism and New Age and Hinudism or whatever, is informing one's worldview along with the Bible, then one is  probably not going to see salvation by grace through faith as a necessary. 

The people I have known who place Jesus alongside a pantheon of religious leaders generally view him only as a religious leader, not as a Savior and certainly not as Lord.   They usually regard him on the level of a wise or enlightened sage.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Yowm said:

According to Judad, 'they' would call themselves 'bible believers'. If that would be the case, then words become meaningless.

I doubt they would call themselves "bible believers."   People like that are pretty quick to tell you why they don't believe the Bible.    They view "Bible believers" as "crazy fundamentalists."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

If I may (delete this if you want)...

I have found that the effectiveness of the creationist message is hindered by

1. the laziness of creationists in general to educate themselves not only in creation science but also in what passes as science under atheism / humanism / macro-evolution and old age of the universe / earth.

The late Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith essentially narrowed all the wild claims of evidence to the extremely subjective element of calibration and presumption.

2. The desperate claims and frauds perpetrated on the public to mask the untruth they want more than anything to be true.

Voyager 1 has left the most distant residual confines of our solar system (more than twice the distance of the kuiper belt) many times further out than the planets that orbit the sun...

and looking back it detected the same comet-like shape of the magnetosphere the individual planets have driven by the solar wind... only the solar magnetosphere has a split tail (C shaped) and in the bow shock region huge magnetic bubbles forming to further keep out deadly cosmic radiation. 

More conditions being discovered all the time as to how rare this one planet is in the universe.

I am convinced this is what has given rise to the recent popularity of the multiverse.

There is no length a man will no go to in order to refuse to believe the truth.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, JohnD said:

If I may (delete this if you want)...

I have found that the effectiveness of the creationist message is hindered by

1. the laziness of creationists in general to educate themselves not only in creation science but also in what passes as science under atheism / humanism / macro-evolution and old age of the universe / earth.

The late Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith essentially narrowed all the wild claims of evidence to the extremely subjective element of calibration and presumption.

2. The desperate claims and frauds perpetrated on the public to mask the untruth they want more than anything to be true.

Voyager 1 has left the most distant residual confines of our solar system (more than twice the distance of the kuiper belt) many times further out than the planets that orbit the sun...

and looking back it detected the same comet-like shape of the magnetosphere the individual planets have driven by the solar wind... only the solar magnetosphere has a split tail (C shaped) and in the bow shock region huge magnetic bubbles forming to further keep out deadly cosmic radiation. 

More conditions being discovered all the time as to how rare this one planet is in the universe.

I am convinced this is what has given rise to the recent popularity of the multiverse.

There is no length a man will no go to in order to refuse to believe the truth.

Did you mean to say atheist rather than creationist here? "I have found that the effectiveness of the creationist message is hindered by"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Nope.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/31/2017 at 6:07 AM, shiloh357 said:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The percentage of U.S. adults who believe that God created humans in their present form at some time within the last 10,000 years or so -- the strict creationist view -- has reached a new low. Thirty-eight percent of U.S. adults now accept creationism, while 57% believe in some form of evolution -- either God-guided or not -- saying man developed over millions of years from less advanced forms of life

http://www.gallup.com/poll/210956/belief-creationist-view-humans-new-low.aspx

And almost all Christian universities teach that blind-faith-evolutionism has the right doctrine on origins - while the Bible is flawed and untrustworthy in its claims about origins.

Is it any wonder then that Christian young people sent to public or even private universities - are losing faith in the Bible in ever increasing numbers? 38% ... only 30 more to go and we have pretty much a lost case in America. Churches into bowling allies.