• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

What does your bible say for John 14:28?  I'd like to know how this is a fabrication and denial, as the only one I see denying scripture I posted is you.

Why not just get to the crux of the matter and put some effort in a reply instead of beating around the bush.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Just now, fixerupper said:

Why not just get to the crux of the matter and put some effort in a reply instead of beating around the bush.

I was straight in my question.  What does your bible say for John 14:28?  Straight question ... will you answer it?

On 6/25/2017 at 5:16 PM, warrior12 said:

So if you make a statement like that, then maybe it should be your  last.  Just my opinion of your opinion.

You should be able to converse without making condescending statements.  Why do you get upset so easily.  Make your point in manner that  people can respond to.  If you feel you are wronged, then you can send the admin a note, but please be reasonable in your replies and not go off on a tangent.  

See.  You say I'm making condescending statements but the truth is I don't have a favorable opinion of Christians.  I've been condemned by several people on this forum for expressing my views.  Trinitarians cross the line when they do that.  I can't imagine passing judgment like that on anyone without feling guilty which means I've sinned.  I condemn no one.  Not JW'S, Mormons, SDA'S or all the rest.  I can only do what I'm doing here, and that is express my views and why I believe WHAT I believe.

It really is a shame that one christian would condemn another.  You people don't know the difference between damnable and undamnable heresy.  You love to judge, belittle, and condemn.  I don't blame people for rejecting Christianity today.  

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I was straight in my question.  What does your bible say for John 14:28?  Straight question ... will you answer it?

I don't get into one liners.  If you can't just get to the crux of the matter and just say what it is you have to say then I'm not interested.  I put time into my replies.  do the same

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

John 14:28 tells us:

You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.

Where do you find that Jesus said God is greater than He is?  The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are God.  Didn't Jesus tell us in Matthew 28:18:

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Do we not read in 1 John 5:7:

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

There is no need to throw anything out, but there is a need to understand what is written in order to fully understand who God really is.

24 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

That's a good one.  You've even underlined it!  This is a great example of outrite denial, fabrication too!

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

What does your bible say for John 14:28?  I'd like to know how this is a fabrication and denial, as the only one I see denying scripture I posted is you.

13 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

1 minute ago, fixerupper said:

I don't get into one liners.  If you can't just get to the crux of the matter and just say what it is you have to say then I'm not interested.  I put time into my replies.  do the same

You don't?  I gave you three scriptures and all I have gotten back from you are one liners.

If you won't post what your bible says about John 14:28, in one line, do it in two.  What denial did I express that you accuse me of?  You also accuse me of fabrication.  Care to explain how I fabricated the verse you quoted? 

I am sure that will be more than one line.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

5 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

See.  You say I'm making condescending statements but the truth is I don't have a favorable opinion of Christians.  I've been condemned by several  on this forum for expressing my views.  Trinitarians cross the line when they do that.  I can't imagine passing judgment like that on anyone without feling guilty which means I've sinned.  I condemn no one.  Not JW'S, Mormons, SDA'S or all the rest.  I can only do what I'm doing here, and that is express my views and why I believe WHAT I believe.

It really is a shame that one christian would condemn another.  You people don't know the difference between damnable and undamnable heresy.  You love to judge, belittle, and condemn.  I don't blame people for rejecting Christianity today.  

5 hours ago, fixerupper said:

If you don't want me here I can get out.  I have a crappy opinion of you guys anyway!

I was referencing your statement as above.   If you are saying that you have crappy opinion of the  people here what does that say.   If you converse with people and already have poor opinions of them, what does that say, are you not putting yourself above everyone.

Above you said "favourable" opinion which can mean many things and leaves the reader to speculate which is ok.  But when you say crappy, you are making your statement definite and calling people crappy is not the way to communicate on a forum.  

Whatever the  topic discussion is about, the conversation still has to  be decent and keep your opinions like what you mentioned to yourself. 

10 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You don't?  I gave you three scriptures and all I have gotten back from you are one liners.

If you won't post what your bible says about John 14:28, in one line, do it in two.  What denial did I express that you accuse me of?  You also accuse me of fabrication.  Care to explain how I fabricated the verse you quoted? 

Sorry big guy.  I know better than to play these games.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, that is not enough.   You have to believe what the Bible says about who Jesus is.  The Bible makes it clear that Jesus is God.   If you are not believing in Jesus who is as both God and man, you are not believing in the true Jesus.  Your faith is in a different Jesus, a Jesus of your own invention.  And that Jesus will not save you.  Any other Jesus than Jesus who is the God/man, is an idol.

Oh I am very clear when I say that Jesus is God.   I am clear enough that you reject it.

That is false teaching.   Jesus never went to Hell, and the devil never took him there.   You are promoting a false gospel.

Jesus never died spiritually.

Jesus' resurrection is proof that God the Father was satisfied with Jesus' sacrifice.  And it is proof that Jesus did not die spiritually.   As God Jesus cannot die spiritually.

Amen Shiloh...this needs to be exposed as Your closest friendnt  is teaching a false gospel by denying that Jesus is God.

Praying nobody will be deceived by this teaching..

5 minutes ago, fixerupper said:
15 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Sorry big guy.  I know better than to play these games.

What game is that?  You made a direct statement to my reply and responded.  If you don't want to answer to that, just say so and we will both know you decided not to back up your own statements.

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

What game is that?  You made a direct statement to my reply and responded.  If you don't want to answer to that, just say so and we will both know you decided not to back up your own statements.

Sorry Onelight,

My first day here I saw how you tried to get under somebodies skin in the first reply to a thread someone started and that person didn't like it either.  Maybe we can discuss other issues.  I can tell that I don't want to get into this one with you. 

Edited by fixerupper