• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Literally NO ONE agree with you man. Everyone literally agrees with me, but I have an imagination. YIKES.

I guess you conveniently overlooked the post where I showed several Commentators that agree with me. I guess there might be one that agrees with you. As I have showed time and again, I don't pull the first seals out of their first century context.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I guess you conveniently overlooked the post where I showed several Commentators that agree with me. I guess there might be one that agrees with you. As I have showed time and again, I don't pull the first seals out of their first century context.

MMMMMmmm, you can get two or three to say most anything together. That says nothing of the reality of the situation, less than 1 percent, imho, even has ever heard of that stuff you are citing, much less agrees with it, whereas 90 percent of Christendom agrees with me. So you are the one that seems off on a private adventure, and you know it.

Why even argue against what you know to be the truth? 

Nobody believes the seals were opened 2000 years ago but the very few. 

Edited by Revelation Man

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

MMMMMmmm, you can get two or three to say most anything together. That says nothing of the reality of the situation, less than 1 percent, imho, even has ever heard of that stuff yo are citing, much less agrees with it, whereas 90 percent of Christendom agrees with me. So you are the one that off on a private adventure, and you know it.

Why even argue against what you know to be the truth? 

Nobody believes the seals were opened 2000 years ago but the very few. 

It is very simple: Jesus Himself taught me, by first telling me this passage (chapters 4 & 5) shows timing and the movement of time. Then by asking me those three questions you seem to want to ignore. They point straight to the time Jesus ascended into heaven.  That would be around 32 AD. It is very plain now that I am Holy Spirit taught. But I was very slow, and could not answer one of His questions  - that is, not until He took me to chapter 12 and showed me the "history lesson" (His words) there in the first five verses about His birth. Once I had "history lesson" in my mind, He sent me back to chapters 4 & 5: and within a few minutes I had the answer to all of His questions.

1. Why was Jesus NOT seen at the right hand of the Father?

2. Why was "no man found" in that first search that ended in failure?

3. Why was the Holy Spirit still there in chapter 4, but sent down in chapter 5?

You and almost everyone else wishes to ignore all this and pull the first seals out of their first century context. I can assure you, Jesus was not wasting words in chapters 4 & 5: every word is there for a purpose. They tell a first century story.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is very simple: Jesus Himself taught me, by first telling me this passage (chapters 4 & 5) shows timing and the movement of time. Then by asking me those three questions you seem to want to ignore. They point straight to the time Jesus ascended into heaven.  That would be around 32 AD. It is very plain now that I am Holy Spirit taught. But I was very slow, and could not answer one of His questions  - that is, not until He took me to chapter 12 and showed me the "history lesson" (His words) there in the first five verses about His birth. Once I had "history lesson" in my mind, He sent me back to chapters 4 & 5: and within a few minutes I had the answer to all of His questions.

1. Why was Jesus NOT seen at the right hand of the Father?

2. Why was "no man found" in that first search that ended in failure?

3. Why was the Holy Spirit still there in chapter 4, but sent down in chapter 5?

You and almost everyone else wishes to ignore all this and pull the first seals out of their first century context. I can assure you, Jesus was not wasting words in chapters 4 & 5: every word is there for a purpose. They tell a first century story.

You seem to have no problem turning John into a false prophet.  Revelation was written between 90-95 AD.  For John to prophesy about something that occuered before that makes him a false prophet.  A first century opening of the seals renders them useless as SEALS.  You don't care that....  a "seal" on a book or roll, combining with the ideas of security and destination those of secrecy and postponement of disclosures.

In other words, seals are for our benefit so we know the times of the signs.  

Want me spoon feed that one to you too?

Edited by fixerupper

18 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Very good and very true, but with one caveat: if people are not expecting His coming FOR His church, as in postribbers - not looking for His coming, I fear they will be left behind. In that case, beliefs really do matter. I hope I am wrong. But the last verse in Hebrews 9 says He is coming for those that are looking for Him.

Why is it you have to take every verse out of context and rapturize it.  Your distortions are impressive Lamad.  Have you ever read the verse without injecting a rapture into it?    

"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."  

Can't you see that Hebrews 9:27-28 is about death, judgement, Christ sacrifice removing our sins, his appearance, and salvation. NOT A RAPTURE!  That's what's sickening about you guys...fabrications, distortions, contradictions, etc. etc.

Edited by fixerupper

6 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Why is it you have to take every verse out of context and rapturize it.  Your distortions are impressive Lamad.  Have you ever read the verse without injecting a rapture into it?    

"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."  

Can't you see that Hebrews 9:27-28 is about death, judgement, Christ sacrifice removing our sins, his appearance, and salvation. NOT A RAPTURE!  That's what's sickening about you guys...fabrications, distortions, contradictions, etc. etc.

All you are telling me is that you don't understand fully the meaning of the Greek word translated as "salvation." Do you NOT believe that the catching up will be at his appearing? I think you DO. Does this verse say "He will appear a second time?" That is going to fit perfectly with His coming shown by Paul in 1 thes. 4.  In fact, this verse includes a lot.

The fact still stands: WHO is this verse referencing? It is "to those who are waiting for Him."

You were quick to judge, but in the end, were still wrong.

Edited by iamlamad

19 hours ago, fixerupper said:

You seem to have no problem turning John into a false prophet.  Revelation was written between 90-95 AD.  For John to prophesy about something that occuered before that makes him a false prophet.  A first century opening of the seals renders them useless as SEALS.  You don't care that....  a "seal" on a book or roll, combining with the ideas of security and destination those of secrecy and postponement of disclosures.

In other words, seals are for our benefit so we know the times of the signs.

How long will you continue to write nonsense? The seals were to SECURE the document - the lease document to planet earth. That was and is their purpose: to prevent anyone but the REDEEMER from opening it.

"Revelation was written between 90-95 AD"  Agreed.

"For John to prophesy about something that occuered before that makes him a false prophet. " WRONG. But for you to write such nonsense makes me wonder.

Sorry, my friend, but you really lack understanding of this book. God waiting around 4000 years to get SOMEONE worthy to break these seals so the document could be unrolled to reveal the trumpet judgments to get to the 7th that would END THE REIGN of Satan as the god of this world. Therefore, the moment Jesus ascended, He went straight to the Father, got the book, and began breaking the seals. This is what the text tells us. I am sorry you don't see it.  I am sure you will - but probably not until these events happen.

Edited by iamlamad

24 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

All you are telling me is that you don't understand fully the meaning of the Greek word translated as "salvation." Do you NOT believe that the catching up will be at his appearing? I think you DO. Does this verse say "He will appear a second time?" That is going to fit perfectly with His coming shown by Paul in 1 thes. 4.  In fact, this verse includes a lot.

The fact still stands: WHO is this verse referencing? It is "to those who are waiting for Him."

You can't count Lamad.  That  would be Christ returning a third time for you.  The first time was his first advent, his appearing, the rapture, the Day of the Lord, the Gathering...It all happens together within a few days.  There's alot coming down when Christ returns ONE MORE TIME!  

Just like the verse you rapturize and distort about 'not being appointed to wrath.'  Where the missed appointment is attributed to salvation, you do the same with Hebrews 9.  You pull a rapture out of it when the verse clearly attributes everything in it to salvation.  It's actually refering to the righteous dead as the living are not mentioned but somewhat infered. 

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

You do the same here and fabricate a rapture as the core of it.  I can agree people are waiting for him especially the dead because that's how the verse begins.  

It is very simple: Jesus Himself taught me,

It is very plain now that I am Holy Spirit taught.

I'm blown away Lamad

Edited by fixerupper

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

How long will you continue to write nonsense? The seals were to SECURE the document - the lease document to planet earth. That was and is their purpose: to prevent anyone but the REDEEMER from opening it.

"For John to prophesy about something that occuered before that makes him a false prophet. " WRONG. But for you to write such nonsense makes me wonder.

Sorry, my friend, but you really lack understanding of this book. God waiting around 4000 years to get SOMEONE worthy to break these seals so the document could me unrolled to reveal the trumpet judgments to get to the 7th that would END THE REIGN of Satan as the god of this world. Therefore, the moment Jesus ascended, He went straight to the FAther, got the book, and began breaking the seals. This is what the text tells us. I am sorry you don't see it.  I am sure you will - but probably not until these events happen.

Lamad, A seal cannot be broken BEFORE it was even written and prophesied.  That's just bad, bad, BAD, even foolish hermeneutics.  God knows it. I know it. And I prophesy that "A seal cannot be broken BEFORE it was even written and prophesied."  

Pre-trib,

It's just gotta be "from the other side."

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, my friend, but you really lack understanding of this book. God waiting around 4000 years to get SOMEONE worthy to break these seals so the document could me unrolled to reveal the trumpet judgments to get to the 7th that would END THE REIGN of Satan as the god of this world. Therefore, the moment Jesus ascended, He went straight to the FAther, got the book, and began breaking the seals. This is what the text tells us. I am sorry you don't see it.  I am sure you will - but probably not until these events happen.

If me and Fixeruper is agreeing on something, you take that as a "Miracle sign" from God that you have to be on the wrong end of this. Because hes usually wrong about 95 percent of the time....:P

Edited by Revelation Man