• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Cobalt.....

Brother,I can see you are well informed ,what you say is completely accurate according to my own understanding when I studied theology & did a lot of research in those days,may "religions"......which,in case some of you do not know,sent me on a journey into the occult.....I was(the old man) a practicing witch for many years.....back then I would have sneered & chuckled at much of what I've read here because it's pretty inaccurate and it isn't funny in the least ,I have never known any witch to even use the term "wicca"(there is a "religion" known as Wiccan "which" lol-has nothing to do with witchcraft......they would be considered "wanna be's" and I do see the words "wicca/wiccan"used here frequently to refer to the occult or witchcraft.....Of course,when you get right down to it,it's all occultism only some of the particpants are pretty unaware of their part while in contrast,the others are completely aware of their roles    These folks that have been lured by the temptations of this "wiccan" nonsense do not understand the first thing about the principalities ,rulers of darkness etc......

There are many sects & "off shoots sects" ,that have little do do with the mainstream LDS ......cults,if you prefer    I'm glad to hear you say that they are few & far between ,I certainly hope that is correct      It is  difficult enough to converse with a member of the true LDS(as you know,you said you were married to one) I can't imagine those poor people that have been sucked into or born into the off shoot secret sect communities.....I suppose its as bad as any other group unwittingly idolizing an evil cult leader ,like the Kool Aid guy(what was his name?)    very sad,vary very sad  

The only thing is I still believe there are but 2 types of people on this earth,Saved or unsaved......if Jesus could bring me out of darkness & the bondages of sin & into His Marvelous Light to be a New Creature in Him then anyone can be Born Again.....so I pray for these & anyone who does not YET know Jesus,Lord & Savior......may they see & hear and Receive Gods Timeless Truth!!!                       

Thanks for sharing Brother,you have had an interesting journey yourself!!                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Willa said:

My other information about their church came from the churches and missionaries themselves, literature that may be out of date since each new president is considered a prophet who can change their doctrine.  

Thank you for sharing this information as you witnessed it hands on.

what you say confirms a lot of what  William Schnoebelen has had to say about Mormonism

He has a video teaching called Mormonism Temple of Doom  Part 1 of 2

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sister 1 to 3

Is that the fellow that supports the flat earth theory? I think he didn't at first but if I'm not mistaken last year I saw a show "Truth Stranger than Fiction" that he did.....Maybe it wasn't him,I'm not sure....I just think I remember that name from apologetics debates......

I dunno,I think there are an awful lot of sects to mormonism,from the sublime to the ridiculous....when anyone is involved in freemasonry it puts another spin on everything.....I can't imagine anyone sneaking into one of their temples incognito....I'm not talking about the video you mentioned,when it comes to secret societies thats in waaay deep and "religion" is really a guise,know what I mean? Masons know who they serve by the time they get to those high positions .....I'm with Cobalt,it's all creepy & freaky

I'll have to see the video you referred to,I'm not sure I've seen that one.......did you like it?                      

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Kwikphilly.

About Bill Shnoebellen, well I discovered him this past winter and began listening to some of his video info on Catholicism, Mormonism, Freemasonry/Witchcraft. This man does give a pretty good accurate account of these and with references.

In regards to the flat earth, yes he did post a video on this subject. But he was not promoting weather he was convinced the earth was flat or not, he just said from biblical references it does not look good for the globe team  .

I must admit when I saw that flat earth vedio, my fist gut reaction was well this guy is nuts, but then I began to research more about the flat earth , there are some pretty convincing theories to its possibilities.  I don't think M. bill Schnoebellen is out to deceive, he himself giveshis very own personal testimony how he was caught up in all three beliefs-Catholicism, Freemasonry, Mormonism at one point in his life and then found his christian paths through reading the bible for himself.

But that flat earth video in no way should take away from the other videos he has posted on Catholicism, Mormonism, freemasonry, as this man has thoroughly researched with back up references that anyone can look up for themselves.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Women are nesters (looking for the best husband in the pack) and basically monogamous.

Men are broadcasters of seed basically polygamous by nature.

SMART men are monogamous.

WISE men (and women) are celibate.

IF

They do not burn with passion / lust... then they should marry (and prepare for heavy rolls as we used to say in the Navy).

Males have been using religious practices to feed their polygamous lusts for thousands of years.

More recently David Koresh took married women and under aged girls.

Solomon had 900 wives and concubines.

David had 5 wives I believe.

Point here is David thought of Jonathan's friendship love as better than that of women... because David did not know the love of one woman.

A woman who shares her husband with other women cannot / will not give of herself as she will give her heart to a faithful husband.

Brigham Young also had quite the harem, giving rise to the saying "everyone married young..."

6 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Males have been using religious practices to feed their polygamous lusts for thousands of years.

More recently David Koresh took married women and under aged girls.

Solomon had 900 wives and concubines.

David had 5 wives I believe.

Point here is David thought of Jonathan's friendship love as better than that of women... because David did not know the love of one woman.

A woman who shares her husband with other women cannot / will not give of herself as she will give her heart to a faithful husband.

Its always the men.......:huh:

Uh, yes. Far as I know...

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Its always the men.......:huh:

I hope no one feels entirely victimized here... read the scriptures and history... women have figured out ways to get their shots in too. Just not (typically) along these lines.

Fallen sin nature is a human trait (both genders).

Look around these days if you doubt it.