• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

About Bill Shnoebellen, well I discovered him this past winter and began listening to some of his video info on Catholicism, Mormonism, Freemasonry/Witchcraft. This man does give a pretty good accurate account of these and with references.

I go by the facts he has presented regarding the subject material.

In his presentation video on the subject matter, he gives references where you yourself can verify weather what he is saying to be factual or not.

He has you tube video teaching: called Mormonism Temple of Doom  Part 1 of 2

Edited by 1to3

58 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I've seen the arguments for the flat earth scenario and every single one of them fly directly in the face of physics, scientific evidence we already have, photographic evidence, etc.  There is no credible flat earth theory because the theory is already known to be false from the outset.

I am NOT talking about flat earth here, I am talking about Mormonism.

Bill Schnoebellen, this man does give a pretty good accurate and factuial account of these and with references in his video info on Catholicism, Mormonism, Freemasonry/Witchcraft .

He has a video teaching called Mormonism Temple of Doom  Part 1 of 2

Edited by 1to3

10 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

He could be 100% correct in everything he says, but if he messes up something as basic as knowing the earth is round, how can I believe he is right when it comes to something much more complex?

He never claims without a shadow of doubt that the earth is flat, he just gave in one of his you tube videos biblical scripture that could very well point to that possibility.

Instead of judging this man without even  having listened to anything he has said, why not take a look at his you tube video on Mormonism

and than base your judgemental thoughts on what he did say instead of what you think he said.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother Cobalt

the underlying evil is still the same, it's just wrapped up as something else.

Indeed,its always a pleasure talking to you.....it's been a while before this Thread,hasn't it?Anyway,great reading your replies & I w4ill certainly keep your daughters in my prayers(& you) It is a very difficult thing for a parent to live with ,knowing your children are lost....I have a son I believe is lost,it AINT easy Brother but we entrust them into Gods Care....I pray for you Peace & Comfort,I hope we both  live to see them "Come to Jesus"       With love in Christ,Your Sister Kwik

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sister 1 to 3

But that flat earth video in no way should take away from the other videos he has posted on Catholicism, Mormonism, freemasonry, as this man has thoroughly researched with back up references that anyone can look up for themselves.

I haven't watched it yet so I cannot comment....I have heard him debate with mormons,catholics & other denominations in defense of the Gospel in the past and it was very good as I recall,thats why I asked(no other reason)    I consider him as I do anyone else who teaches or preaches

Philippians 1:15-18King James Version (KJV)

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Glory to God!                                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 7/5/2017 at 5:00 PM, JohnD said:

I hope no one feels entirely victimized here... read the scriptures and history... women have figured out ways to get their shots in too. Just not (typically) along these lines.

Fallen sin nature is a human trait (both genders).

Look around these days if you doubt it.

It is said that [some] women exploit themselves to exploit the men who exploit them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 7/3/2017 at 9:21 PM, Unfailing Presence said:

I grew up in the area where Joseph Smith discovered his private buried  discovery .

This also being the land where the " Cardiff Giant " was discovered .

Smith was greatly influenced as a child by the common practice of  traveling spiritualists of that day  who would months ahead of time bury some object of significance  in the ground in close proximity of a pre-chosen town , then appear in town proclaiming to have " visions "  of spirits who had visited the area , left 

evidence of said visit , and revealed the location only to them , and then lead everyone to the spot of the buried objet to retrieve it .

Thereby establishing their credibility . 

Joseph Smith was even more secretive than this .

This is exactly how it started .

Never trust anything done in a corner .

Are you referring to upstate New York? I live a short drive from the Joseph Smith farm and the 'sacred grove'. Every year the Mormons have their Hill Cummorah Pageant. It's a play they put on involving a cast of hundreds and people from all over come to watch it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

10 hours ago, Swords99 said:

Are you referring to upstate New York? I live a short drive from the Joseph Smith farm and the 'sacred grove'. Every year the Mormons have their Hill Cummorah Pageant. It's a play they put on involving a cast of hundreds and people from all over come to watch it.

Yes sir I am  .  Palmyra is the name of the place I believe .  My parents brought us children to the Pageant one summer . It takes place at night if memory serves 

me . 

Of course as a child I had no inkling of the religious significance of what was being presented . It was quite an elaborate production I do remember .

Does it still take place do you know ?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Mormons, the devil using people to further his cause, nothing more.

I knew a young man and his wife when they were dating a nicer couple one could ever meet. They eventually married, joined the Mormons, he quickly rose up the ranks here in Australia, they then moved to the USA and I am told by his mother inlaw that he is now one of the top ministers, or what ever they call themselves over there. Sad to see.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

15 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Yes sir I am  .  Palmyra is the name of the place I believe .  My parents brought us children to the Pageant one summer . It takes place at night if memory serves 

me . 

Of course as a child I had no inkling of the religious significance of what was being presented . It was quite an elaborate production I do remember .

Does it still take place do you know ?

Yep, it's Palmyra and yes, they still do the Hill Cummorah Pageant every July for 2 0r 3 weekends. It's still attracting thousands all over the U.S. and other places. It's also a great place to witness to them.