• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Why do you feel it necessary to continually insult people?

Logically and factually a false statement.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

You missed an opportunity to spread the truth and dispel lies within the larger tent of people who call themselves Christian.  So instead of accepting well-meaning criticism, you just shrug it off.  That says something about one's desire for truth and spreading the Gospel of Jesus.  We all make mistakes.  Let's recognize that fact and try not to make the same mistake again or slough it off as someone else's responsibility.  Just my opinion.

You are welcome to your opinions, but you are not welcome to necessarily express that opinion when it is so negative about a person personally.  What I got out of your post was that you didn't disagree but you were much better at expressing it and the person is to follow your instruction, and you pretty much berate him when he says he really doesn't care.....  those kinds of expressions are really not welcome from my point of view.

13 minutes ago, other one said:

You are welcome to your opinions, but you are not welcome to necessarily express that opinion when it is so negative about a person personally.  What I got out of your post was that you didn't disagree but you were much better at expressing it and the person is to follow your instruction, and you pretty much berate him when he says he really doesn't care.....  those kinds of expressions are really not welcome from my point of view.

Your double post is noted.

28 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Your double post is noted.

That happens sometimes, it was not intentional and I was not aware.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

That happens sometimes, it was not intentional and I was not aware.

You know you can delete one by going down to options right?

5 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

You know you can delete one by going down to options right?

When I get the time.... I'm in the middle of fiberglassing something and have to work then stop.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

On 8/12/2017 at 3:49 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

You missed an opportunity to spread the truth and dispel lies within the larger tent of people who call themselves Christian.  So instead of accepting well-meaning criticism, you just shrug it off.  That says something about one's desire for truth and spreading the Gospel of Jesus.  We all make mistakes.  Let's recognize that fact and try not to make the same mistake again or slough it off as someone else's responsibility.  Just my opinion.

ok, thanks for your opinion

9 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Wow! A very detailed article. Thanks for sharing. Might I point out an issue most Christians don't catch, but came from Islam:

The word LORD (all caps) in the KJV is the given name of God to Moses (Yod Hey Vav Hey) יהוה which has been translated 4 times in the KJV as JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3, Psalms 83:18, Isaiah 12:2, and Isaiah 26:4). However, יהוה appears 5193 times. Because of this, Christians have used it to call upon "God" via "Jehovah." So what's the problem is actually pretty disturbing. First, no Jew, Karaite or Rabbinical will tell you how to pronounce it. It's been lost because of the traditions of man. After all, how can you call upon the name of the Lord, if you don't know it, a trick of the devil. Everyone does agree that "Je" is a Latin substitute for Ya/Ye meaning "God". However, if you look up Strong's number H1943, you'll see that HOVAH means "ruin". In other words, when you cry out to JEHOVAH, you're calling on the God of Ruin, translated also as mischief in the KJV. Who is the God of Mischief!? The one who stole the pronunciation of יהוה. In fact, of the 99 names given to Allah, he is called Al Mumit (المميت) The Bringer of Death (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam), the Destroyer, and the Best Deceiver, (https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver)

So what is the proper way of addressing our Father in Heaven?  Yahweh?

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

10 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Wow! A very detailed article. Thanks for sharing. Might I point out an issue most Christians don't catch, but came from Islam:

The word LORD (all caps) in the KJV is the given name of God to Moses (Yod Hey Vav Hey) יהוה which has been translated 4 times in the KJV as JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3, Psalms 83:18, Isaiah 12:2, and Isaiah 26:4). However, יהוה appears 5193 times. Because of this, Christians have used it to call upon "God" via "Jehovah." So what's the problem is actually pretty disturbing. First, no Jew, Karaite or Rabbinical will tell you how to pronounce it. It's been lost because of the traditions of man. After all, how can you call upon the name of the Lord, if you don't know it, a trick of the devil. Everyone does agree that "Je" is a Latin substitute for Ya/Ye meaning "God". However, if you look up Strong's number H1943, you'll see that HOVAH means "ruin". In other words, when you cry out to JEHOVAH, you're calling on the God of Ruin, translated also as mischief in the KJV. Who is the God of Mischief!? The one who stole the pronunciation of יהוה. In fact, of the 99 names given to Allah, he is called Al Mumit (المميت) The Bringer of Death (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam), the Destroyer, and the Best Deceiver, (https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver)

so, rather than addressing islam, you go off onto a different topic?

On 6/29/2017 at 0:25 PM, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Yes, that is true. Which makes me wonder why this current Pope would not know that. 

Because he is blinded to the truth.