• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

Second, how does what church ( if any ) i attend make ANY difference to this information?

A LOT of posters, visitors, members, 'pretend' to be posting valid information, but it may all be bogus ,

while they 'pretend' to be living in Christ Jesus, they are not,

while they 'pretend' to be asking about the true gospel, Christ Crucified,  they are not,

and if they bothered to identify what group/ teacher/ organization/ church they were representing,

it would save a lot of people a lot of time, instead of wasting time searching out the matter, as if it was true,

when all they posted was one deception after another, 

promoting or defending or justifying what is false, 

but 'hiding' it ('pretending') to be real (even thinking they are real),

thus wasting a lot of time for anyone reading as if what they posted was even potentially true or real.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Going just by YHWH'S Judgment,  YHWH'S Word,  yes, they did.

Care to point that out to me? Did I miss the part about the dinosaurs and the Ark? I don't remember seeing that. I'm not trying to be a jerk I really do not recall dinosaurs being said. If you know do share. 

You know. Never mind. I am not going to get into a debate about dinosaurs and the Ark. If anyone wants to believe that dinosaurs were in the Ark or died in the flood; that is fine by me. But I don't think that us Christians that do not think that dinosaurs were in the Ark or die in the floods, to be look upon as less then Christian then someone who dose believe them things. Okay I am done now with this. Have a blessed day. 

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Just young ladies be modest? Wish I knew. I can buy some different clothes. lol ...jk:huh:

and what about mens modesty? Tight jeans, muscle shirts, etc....Its not a gender thing honoring God is it?

Women cant be tempted?  

I'm in shorts and a t-shirt right now. 

22 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Care to point that out to me? Did I miss the part about the dinosaurs and the Ark? I don't remember seeing that. I'm not trying to be a jerk I really do not recall dinosaurs being said. If you know do share. 

First* we have to establish, simply, that you believe the Bible, and trust YHWH'S WORD.

If anyone trusts in men,  mankind/ scholars/ the world or the flesh, 

well,  YHWH says He Himself curses them or will curse them unless, (until/ if they repent).

*First because all my confidence , faith, and hope and joy and life

is based on Yeshua's Complete and Total Faithfulness and the

assurance in Him that YHWH'S Word is True ,

no matter what mankind (society) says or does.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/28/2017 at 0:54 PM, Jaydog1976 said:

Quite honestly does it really matter whether we think dinosaurs were on the ark or not? It actually does because it means we are either taking God at His word or God doesn't mean what He has said.

Genesis 7:1-5 indicates that yes even dinosaurs were on the ark. It's says 2 if every kind, including unclean animals. The question that has to,be asked is, is a dinosaur a kind? Another question has to be asked is God to be taken at His word or not? If we say yes then we have to take these verses at gave value and say that dinosaurs were on the ark, if we say no then God is lying to US and how can I be sure that what else God says in His word is wrong? 

Just a couple of thoughts. The focus should be on,what God's word says not what we think. And quite honestly none of us were there to be an eyewitness of the account so I am going to trust God and take Him at His word.

There were no dinosaurs on the ark.  

Dr. John Morris, President of the "Institute for Creation Research," said in his article, "Did Dinosaurs Survive the Flood," 

"At first, everything was "very good" (v. 31), but soon sin entered, resulting in the curse (Genesis 3) and, eventually, Noah's Flood (Genesis 6-9). Noah was told to take on board the Ark two of each kind of created animal "in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land" (7:22), including, no doubt, dinosaurs."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dinosaurs were here before Adam and Eve and lived during what's called the pre-Adamite world.  They were not in the garden of Eden, and Noah didn't put any on the ark because there were no dinosaurs around, and no record of them being around.  If they were around after Adam and Eve or during the flood, you would think that their enormous size, and the fear they would have instilled in people as they roamed the earth, would have been clearly documented in history by the many historians and the bible itself.   Neither the historical or biblical record, document any creatures of such immensity have ever roamed the earth while man was upon it.  Well the Creation Scientist have fabricated an answer for everything.  They say dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible!  They tell us that the "behemouth, the leviathan, and the dragon" were dinosaurs. The behemouth is likely a water ox, Hippo, or some other large creature.  It's a pipe dream to even suggest they are dinosaurs.

If Noah would have put dinosaurs on the ark, he would have needed 12 to 15 arks to accommodate them and the food he would have had to store, and the amount of manure he would have had to take care of.  These scientist have the nerve to tell us that one ark would have been of sufficient size to accommodate two of every kind of animal of the planet to include dinosaurs.  They also say the flood of Noah was a 'global' event.  If the flood was worldwide like they say, how did Noah, or God, get these creature to the Ark if they had to come from thousands of miles away, or to cross oceans? How would Noah and his family fit so many creatures on ONE ark and still have the room to store the food and the dung?  It's actually IMPOSSIBLE for that to have occurred!  The flood wasn't worldwide but limited to the area of the Middle East.  The animals God brought to Noah were in the region of the Middle-East and NOT from the entire planet. The flood was regional.  There's record of civilizations in China that were not disturbed from around that same time period indicating it wasn't worldwide.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

A LOT of posters, visitors, members, 'pretend' to be posting valid information, but it may all be bogus ,

while they 'pretend' to be living in Christ Jesus, they are not,

while they 'pretend' to be asking about the true gospel, Christ Crucified,  they are not,

and if they bothered to identify what group/ teacher/ organization/ church they were representing,

it would save a lot of people a lot of time, instead of wasting time searching out the matter, as if it was true,

when all they posted was one deception after another, 

promoting or defending or justifying what is false, 

but 'hiding' it ('pretending') to be real (even thinking they are real),

thus wasting a lot of time for anyone reading as if what they posted was even potentially true or real.

So what church i belong to and where i got this information from determines if it is TRUE or not? How about if the CONTENT of the post, the WORDS?

No offense, but i think you are being ridiculous.

You sound like an atheist or a mormon

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

There were no dinosaurs on the ark.  

Dr. John Morris, President of the "Institute for Creation Research," said in his article, "Did Dinosaurs Survive the Flood," 

"At first, everything was "very good" (v. 31), but soon sin entered, resulting in the curse (Genesis 3) and, eventually, Noah's Flood (Genesis 6-9). Noah was told to take on board the Ark two of each kind of created animal "in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land" (7:22), including, no doubt, dinosaurs."

_________________________________________________________________________________

"If Noah would have put dinosaurs on the ark, he would have needed 12 to 15 arks to accommodate them and the food he would have had to store,"

Rubbish. He would of bought babies, and maybe just one of each.

And, God would of put them into a hibernation. Sheesh, _I_ would do that and i am not as intelligent as God!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

4 minutes ago, KiwiChristian said:

And, God would of put them into a hibernation. Sheesh, _I_ would do that and i am not as intelligent as God!

I know all the fabrications.  They really are funny!

I_ would do that and i am not as intelligent as God!

That's funny too!

Edited by fixerupper

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

First* we have to establish, simply, that you believe the Bible, and trust YHWH'S WORD.

I don't like where this topic is going so I am just going to sit it out.