IGNORED

Masterpiece Cakeshop Is Fighting For The First Amendment, Not Against Gay Marriage

Guest shiloh357

6 minutes ago, PageofGrace said:

It's amazing what passes for Christian in this world. 

Matthew 7:13-14

13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[a] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

58 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Can you point that out for me? Im having a hard time following what you are talking about.

Have you read through the thread? Someone talks about Demons in general in the world, and someone else twists that to make a backhanded effort to call me a Demon on board. Regardless of the excuses some make to deny that very thing. Follow along. You'll get it. 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/209316-masterpiece-cakeshop-is-fighting-for-the-first-amendment-not-against-gay-marriage/?do=findComment&comment=2618760

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/209316-masterpiece-cakeshop-is-fighting-for-the-first-amendment-not-against-gay-marriage/?do=findComment&comment=2618698

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/209316-masterpiece-cakeshop-is-fighting-for-the-first-amendment-not-against-gay-marriage/?do=findComment&comment=2618761

10 minutes ago, PageofGrace said:

It's amazing what passes for Christian in this world. 

It is. The Jesus that wicked people create for themselves in order to have a higher power approve their hatred and divisive spirit is a false idol. Its altar is made of pejoratives slung toward actual people of Christ.  "I never knew you." Christ's words that never crosses their minds. But it will. 

3 minutes ago, Flowerwater said:

It is. The Jesus that wicked people create for themselves in order to have a higher power approve their hatred and divisive spirit is a false idol. Its altar is made of pejoratives slung toward actual people of Christ.  "I never knew you." Christ's words that never crosses their minds. But it will. 

10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Nowhave come the salvation and the power andthe kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, he who accuses them dayand night before our God. 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.…

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings,I think there is a really big mis-understanding about thallasa's statement....

There are demons present & she has not called any "person" a demon......it is the spirit of pride she recognizes,the spirit of division,the spirit of chaos,confusion,anger    She said there are FEW on WCF,I disagree,we are attacked by MANY here

Shall I go on? When members respond in an unkind,unloving ,name calling way it is not flesh & blood we wrestle with(members)...it is in FACT,principalities,ru9lers of darkness etc,,,,these are the demons that invade the thoughts of Christians......we have a choice to resist or comply,it does not mean anyone is being called "demon"

Thallasa reply was in response to simplejeffs quote of Scripture & what he said in reference to demons....With love-in Christ,Kwik

No it wasn't. And that is obvious. Their hatred built from here. 

To here. Speaking of people on Worthy. And after saying the above to me. 

11 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Nowhave come the salvation and the power andthe kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, he who accuses them dayand night before our God. 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.…

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

Proverbs 9:9 

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

1 Corinthians 2:13-14 

And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God[a] may be complete, equipped for every good work.

3 minutes ago, Flowerwater said:

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

Amen! 

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Amen! 

Let's hope Thallasa gets the message, hmm?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Sorry,I do not see this directed at you....I hear much evil all day long.......if it is not of God then is is evil ,you can speak "
evil words" & not does not make YOU evil...'..'I think it is wrong on oh so many levels  to accuse a Sister of "hatred" .......I say I believe it is wrong for you to say that ,am I  saying you are an evil demon? I'm saying a spirit if division is putting those thoughts in your mind and they are proceeding from your mouth    That is exactly what Thallasa is saying,that does not come from "hatred",in fact it comes from LOVE,...it grieves our spirit to see such division & strife amongst the Brethren,doesn't it you or do y ou prefer to retaliate w4huen you are "feeling" personally offended.....She never called you a demon,you are falsely accusing your Sister,is she not your Sister?   I say.....respond to one another as Sisters in Christ.....why did you assume & not simply ask her,"Are you calling ME a demon"......when Jesus addressed satan in Peter was He calling Peter a demon? Of course not            

This bickersome de-railing will not be tolerated......,usher in the Prince of Peace & get back on Topic

With love-in Christ,Kwik